Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Win (Has hotfix)

Error on line 364 in \game\ch\sasha\base.rpy
Python:
if game.get_flag_value("homeharem") and bree.room == game.room and not "bree" in HIDDEN and hero.has_item("wedding ring") >= 2and not bree.get_flag_value("engagedmike"):

Should be:

if game.get_flag_value("homeharem") and bree.room == game.room and not "bree" in HIDDEN and hero.has_item("wedding ring") >= 2 and not bree.get_flag_value("engagedmike"):

Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
Does this game have any female protagonist content yet?Last time I checked the female protagonist route had so little content it was like 1% of the whole game,to the point where it made me wonder why the dev even added it.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm a little bit sad about having to start over my saves because of all the random and special events i had to work through but as long as i can use the cheat code, it shouldn't be too much of a pain.

MiraiYandere

Dec 8, 2017
So, I can't get past 80% with Cassidy. Anyone know what to do? I tried to preg her but she tries to abort.....
Also, Morgan does not let me go raw. Not sure what to do about that either. :/

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
So, I can't get past 80% with Cassidy. Anyone know what to do? I tried to preg her but she tries to abort.....
Also, Morgan does not let me go raw. Not sure what to do about that either. :/

Hello how do you get to have sex with cassidy

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
You have to break her or blackmail her, because she wants to fuck you.

In the investigation has to be positive for you, so it is necessary the spy camera

all i got a was a boobjob and then she gone and not in the game i did blackmail her she was in my phone now she not have i done something wrong or do you have to find her again and where is she

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes