MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
Could anyone provide a full list of ladies who can either get pregnant or get collared? So far, on the 2nd one I know Bree, Sasha, Aletta & Shiori.... who else can get collared?

Thanks very much!

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Could anyone provide a full list of ladies who can either get pregnant or get collared? So far, on the 2nd one I know Bree, Sasha, Aletta & Shiori.... who else can get collared?

Thanks very much!
necklace (Bree Sasha aletta hanna alexis cassidi shiori), preg(Bree Sasha aletta hanna alexis shiori samantha kleio lexi)

cassidi you can get pregnant but code failures are not taken into account

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
necklace (Bree Sasha aletta hanna alexis cassidi shiori), preg(Bree Sasha aletta hanna alexis shiori samantha kleio lexi)

cassidi you can get pregnant but code failures are not taken into account
what the mc x girlfriend can get pregant ? kylie sister

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Sasha's ex boyfriend that you meet later as a male MC but is only dateable playing as Bree.
OH RIGHT! I totally forgot about him.
btw, about alexis date night.
Are there consequences for the choices you make there.
I chose to follow to the toilet then leave just for shits and giggles xD
The ensuing phone call was pretty entertaining

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I'm a bit confused on how to progress on several things. I'm on an event with Lexi where she says she'll call me, but she never did; you can raise her affection to 100% though which is weird; never met Lavish, Alexis and Cassidy and have no clue how to unlock them, so idk what to do in that regard either.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I'm a bit confused on how to progress on several things. I'm on an event with Lexi where she says she'll call me, but she never did; you can raise her affection to 100% though which is weird; never met Lavish, Alexis and Cassidy and have no clue how to unlock them, so idk what to do in that regard either.
Lexi's is either a misfiring trigger or something that was forgotten to be removed.
L, A, and C comes when you've been promoted at least twice.
PS: If they're still making events for the game, can we have naughty events in the photobooth during the mall date. Or changing room romp in xD
Hell, make romps where you can make em. beach, park etc etc xD

Mar 19, 2019
If you get Cassidy to love max she'll stick around if you want to have the kid with her
so how do you get her past 80LP then? because that's where im stuck and she still leaves. I actully get a bug where every day she walks into my office, tells me shes pregnant, then leaves when I try and get her to have the kid

bobberson2

Dec 10, 2017
so how do you get her past 80LP then? because that's where im stuck and she still leaves. I actully get a bug where every day she walks into my office, tells me shes pregnant, then leaves when I try and get her to have the kid
Either console command or save editor - I do not know an event to trigger to raise her love ceiling (that's the real problem, right now)

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes