Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Did Aletta got changed like introduction? I got my personal office and Shiori and done company party with Cassidy and Lavish introduced but yet to have any Interactions with Aletta, her office is not there too.
To unlock the aletta office, it is unlocked with 30 enchanted points and taking a break. it is necessary to complete the stories with alleta before going with Cassidy

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
19.10.2 Reléase

Hi guys,
I just uploaded a small update with some stuff I didn't have time to include in 19.10.1 ;)
Changelog:
- Morgan dialogue expansion
- 3 new outfits for Morgan
- Fixes

Last edited:

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
It worked, just day before investigation kicked in.

Another question, I did my investigation only to 50% and successfully gathered blackmail via camera, after that I only got warning from CEO and boob job. Does it mean I successfully finished that event?
No, that mean you failed. You need 100% to successfully complete the event and keep Cassidy in your life, otherwise, she disappear for good and you can't continue her story. To do that follow this post or this post. It's the same instructions, but explained slightly differently.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
v19.10.2a

Changelog:
- Morgan dialogue expansion
- 3 new outfits for Morgan
- Fixes

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2018
with Cassidy i get the dialogue event where she says i should seduce her step mom but no such event has happened yet. Is there something i am missing or is this not yet available?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes