Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hey Andrealphus just wanted to let you know the introduction of Lavish isnt triggering during the party anymore... You meet Cassidy, talk to her, and get kicked out back to the "city" map... the next day Cassidy comes in to ask you to Switzerland, and leaves mad... immediately after Aletta comes in with Lavish "officially" introducing her as the girl Mike met at the party...

So she still unlocks, the thing is I remember there being a scene already scripted and with art, showing the MC meeting her at the party immediately after meeting Cassidy... just curious if you did this on purpose... or if its a bug that is stopping it from triggering...

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Does someone know how to get the "my wife's son" path in Samanthe's route?
I waited for a week, but still nothing happened.
Also, what should I do to get this... View attachment 445578
Yes, you have to do this when Sam comes to you after the marriage at night, he tells you that Ryan is never at home, everything drifts in sex, when you have sex with her, leave her pregnant after you tell her that they rip the trick and tell her that You are not the best, she will take 20 lp of you from there, she will disappear for 1 semester.

After the week passes she comes to your house in a state of pregnancy.

Note: If you have the skill hung, it will be easier for you

juls0

Oct 19, 2019
does anyone know how to trigger the event where Bree and Sasha find out you have been dating both? I made a new game to get Samantha to break up, i hav them both at 100% hearts and over 50% lesbian, got them both pregnant and reach the end of their stories, but it doesnt trigger. I remember having to be at home at evening but so far nothing.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Hey Andrealphus just wanted to let you know the introduction of Lavish isnt triggering during the party anymore... You meet Cassidy, talk to her, and get kicked out back to the "city" map... the next day Cassidy comes in to ask you to Switzerland, and leaves mad... immediately after Aletta comes in with Lavish "officially" introducing her as the girl Mike met at the party...

So she still unlocks, the thing is I remember there being a scene already scripted and with art, showing the MC meeting her at the party immediately after meeting Cassidy... just curious if you did this on purpose... or if its a bug that is stopping it from triggering...
Got Lavish after my second promotion at work. Seems logical, since company needs YOU to make MOAR money, and after they could use it to hire moar people to gain even moAr money.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Got Lavish after my second promotion at work. Seems logical, since company needs YOU to make MOAR money, and after they could use it to hire moar people to gain even moAr money.
About how many days into the game were you when this happened?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
does anyone know how to trigger the event where Bree and Sasha find out you have been dating both? I made a new game to get Samantha to break up, i hav them both at 100% hearts and over 50% lesbian, got them both pregnant and reach the end of their stories, but it doesnt trigger. I remember having to be at home at evening but so far nothing.
Event(**{
"name": "bree_sasha_showdown",
"priority": 500,
"label": ["bree_sasha_showdown"],
"duration": 0,
"game_conditions":{"flag_dateinprogress":False},
"girls_conditions": {"bree":{"present":True,'valid':True,"flagmin_sex":3},"sasha":{"present":True,'valid':True,"flagmin_sex":3}},
"do_once":True,
"quit": True
})

the clear condition is to have more 3 sex

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
If one player leads the tank and shoots, and the other does not ride or shoot, the problem is clearly not in the tank.

And what does this icon mean when you play as Bree?
Basically it means you're being naughty/evil.
There's some choices you make depending on your stats.
I guess that opens more kinky options.

juls0

Oct 19, 2019
Event(**{
"name": "bree_sasha_showdown",
"priority": 500,
"label": ["bree_sasha_showdown"],
"duration": 0,
"game_conditions":{"flag_dateinprogress":False},
"girls_conditions": {"bree":{"present":True,'valid':True,"flagmin_sex":3},"sasha":{"present":True,'valid':True,"flagmin_sex":3}},
"do_once":True,
"quit": True
})

the clear condition is to have more 3 sex
ty. I finally got it. Also how do you unlock that one girl that keeps showing up at the cinema?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Is the water park date bugged? I can not seem to end it. there is no option to wait and all of my options with any dates have run out.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
After having restarted this version 3 times I still can’t seem to trigger any of Aletta’s events, starting with her asking MC to solve computer bugs or work a couple extra hours on a project. So, no bonuses, and raises are very rare. Also, no office Christmas party; therefore no Cassidy and no Lavish. Is anyone else having this problem?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes