Mixxing

May 8, 2017
So I noticed I have a green flower on the top right of my game. What's that for? Can I alter it any? I wanna say before I had to restart, it was a red flower.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
okaaaayyyy..........
How do you trigger the endings?
I read here, propose then wait until friday 16.00
yea well, nothing's triggering

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Just noticed that NTR is avoidable....

Anyone have a guide on which girls have the option, and also how to, well, "not" avoid those?

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
Ok bitches and bitchettes. Investigation walkthrough:
Make sure you are hacking Aletta's computer EVERY SINGLE DAY(once a day when she is not in her office).
  1. Get a camera from the Electronic store and place it in your office.
  2. Go to the office at midnight and talk to Cassidy and ask who she is working with.
  3. Refuse to be her boytoy.
  4. Get Lavish, Audrey and Aletta to help with the investigation (Girl > Talk > Investigation). Don't bother with Shiori she will cock it up.
  5. In your office, Contact Jeff the accountant.
  6. 2 days after you've asked for help you will get calls from the girls throughout the day. This should put you to 100%. If this did not work then you are a tit because you messed a part up.

Ok, I've done this step by step every time, but the very next day it ends at 80%. No idea why the end is triggering on the next day.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Ok, I've done this step by step every time, but the very next day it ends at 80%. No idea why the end is triggering on the next day.
Make sure you hack the computer every single day, you can do it in the morning or at night. You need to do everything that you can on the tuesday.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Okay, so I believe the event starts on Monday morning. Immediately go talk to Lavish, Audrey, and Aletta and ask for their help. Then wait in Aletta's office until she leaves work and hack her computer (10%). After that, go to the night club to get Cassidy's number if you want, though this step might not be neccessary. The next day, go to her office at 8 and hack it again (20%). Nothing else you can do for the rest of the day, so just do whatever and go to bed. The third morning, you'll get a call from Cassidy, agree to the meeting, go hack Aletta's computer again (30%), wait until you get tips from the girls and go to your office, setup spy camera. Your progress should be at 60%. Wait until midnight, go to the meeting, ask wev you want, choose whatever you want, then go back home and sleep. Next morning, when you go to the office, you should be at 70%, hack Aletta computer again to get to 80%, talk to all Lavish and Audrey again about investigation. They'll give you an important leads. Go to your office and there should be a new option (Call Steve). Pick that and that 80% should turn into 100%.

Last edited:

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Like everyone started over with the new update and noticed

1) at the office, not getting options to fix critical bugs or do projects for extra $, so raises are few
2) contact with Aletta seems to be limited to replying to her request for MC’s opinion about smoking - none of her events are firing.

Was this intended as part of the update?

Also,

3) at the club, asking Palla to dance results in an error which, if ignored, lands MC with her on his front door step post-date.

I think this last one has been mentioned before, but looks like it’s still part of latest update.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Did Aletta got changed like introduction? I got my personal office and Shiori and done company party with Cassidy and Lavish introduced but yet to have any Interactions with Aletta, her office is not there too.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
According to Andrealphus today I get a small update with changes not included in this patch.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes