Slidercr

May 22, 2018
Is there going to be a fixed version soon ? Because I keep having the "reroll" or "ignore" thing everytime I do an action. Sorry if the question was already ask I didn't saw it.

Great game btw.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Is there going to be a fixed version soon ? Because I keep having the "reroll" or "ignore" thing everytime I do an action. Sorry if the question was already ask I didn't saw it.

Great game btw.
the "j" hotfix is somewhat stable

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
the "j" hotfix is somewhat stable
Somewhat...
Problem is if you previously played on a less stable version of the latest update things are still broken (looking at you Harmony) unless you completely start over.

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
srry to ask guys but i have an issue with kleio i got her preg and refused to abort it now i cant call her or see her in all map but the booty call still work in home .. maybe its a bug

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
A few questions about Aletta. The walkthrough says you can marry her, and also collar her at 75 kp. However, I don't see an option to marry her at 100 lp, and her kp seems to be capped at 50. What am I missing?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
A few questions about Aletta. The walkthrough says you can marry her, and also collar her at 75 kp. However, I don't see an option to marry her at 100 lp, and her kp seems to be capped at 50. What am I missing?
Don't know about marrying her, but the KP limit was bugged last I checked.
Guess you'll have to raise that manually via console command.

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
Don't know about marrying her, but the KP limit was bugged last I checked.
Guess you'll have to raise that manually via console command.
Thanks. Is there a link that explains the console commands?

Also, is there a way to marry both Bree and Sasha if you got them both to agree to sharing you?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Thanks. Is there a link that explains the console commands?
Don't know if you've ever used the Renpy console before, so I'll give you the long version just to be sure.

1. You'll want to download this.
2. Put it in the game's main folder, run it, choose option 3.
3. Launch the game, load your save, then press Shift+O.
4. Paste this: aletta_sub_max = 100 then hit enter and escape.

If you press Shift+D and select the Variable Viewer you can find all kinds of variables to mess around with, but you shoudn't have to since the game's built-in cheat function works for most of it.

Reactions: FlashSpazzbo

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
Oh yeah, I've done console commands before, but these usually come with a list of commands. I didn't know about the variable viewer, though. Thank you!

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Running into some issues using the version with .j hot fix:

(1) After using a cheat to bump the money, working does NOT add to MC’s bank account.

(2) This has been brought up before, but can’t find a response: If, during The Investigation, you get Cassidy’s invitation to meet midnight Sunday, you can’t get into your office to install the spy camera. Is there a workaround for this?

(3) More of a question than an issue: Noticed after a presumably successful date MC may LOSE 5 LP. Does this suggest a certain amount of....dissatisfaction by the girl with his....performance?

Dec 4, 2019
I still think we should be able to call the cops on Kylie after the porch scene. If someone creeped on me at 4 am I would 9-1-fucking-1 his/her ass. :KEK:
Also it would solve the problem with people asking how to lower her yandere lvl after they effed up.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I still think we should be able to call the cops on Kylie after the porch scene. If someone creeped on me at 4 am I would 9-1-fucking-1 his/her ass. :KEK:
Also it would solve the problem with people asking how to lower her yandere lvl after they effed up.
But she's so cute T_T

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes