Dec 1, 2018
Is there a female protagonist walkthrough? I can't tell if I just can't find the content or if there's not all that much
The walkthrough PDF contains everything for Bree MC as well. Right now that content is pretty light, but there's a lot in process. I'd say over the next 3-4 months you'll see pretty drastic growth on the female protag side.

Reactions: TheObject

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
guys i have kleio bugged i cant call her no hint not able to send message and she dont show in locations how to fix it pls let me know if i have to post my save

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
What's the point of adding the scene where Cassidy tells you about the plan if the event itself isn't in the game yet? I mean where the last update left off with her story was fair enough and let the player know what to expect. The new scene tells the player to get ready for an event on Saturday that isn't actually available.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I think I might already know the answer, but is there anyway to get Harmony to sleep with the MC or no?
Nope, caps out at 25 love and 100 kink. Pretty sure you can't even see her other outfits in game yet.
What's the point of adding the scene where Cassidy tells you about the plan if the event itself isn't in the game yet? I mean where the last update left off with her story was fair enough and let the player know what to expect. The new scene tells the player to get ready for an event on Saturday that isn't actually available.
That one kinda bothered me as well but i guess it was finished by time the other content was ready for release and was put it in as to not have to do it later.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
It's still there, but remember you have to find out to reveal the trap.
I tried to reveal to her before the wedding but that option doesn't seem to be there anymore (and considering how the wedding scene goes now I see why) so I just settled for picking the option where she finds out on her own. I kept going and now her affection is capped at 60 and I don't know how to progress. she hasn't had a scene since the wedding

ClownThoughts

Apr 3, 2018
Hey guys, sorry, already searched the thread and couldn't find a concrete answer. How do we progress with Harmony. I see her and I can interact with her, I can kiss her and it works. But there's no way to get more than 10 LP. The scene guide says there's events with her but every time I do the bible study thing, it just skips several hours and nothing happens.

Is there something I'm missing? Anyway to fix this? Did I fuck something up? Or is it just stuck like this for everyone?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So playing the latest update, Harmony is buggy (she also looks kinda like an orc, especially when she leans forward with that lip piercing and the menacing gesture), every time you click compliment it leads to an error. You can click ignore, but it's still annoying. No idea where the bible study is and she stays locked at 10%. Was trying to play legit, but seems like the money you make from working got nerfed hardcore or something broke. In the previous update every npc comments how the MC has a decent job, the ex GF even tries to cozy up after the 3rd job promotion, but this latest update he makes less than most fast food workers. Where can I go to apply for government benefits, cause the MC needs a living wage!

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Hey guys, sorry, already searched the thread and couldn't find a concrete answer. How do we progress with Harmony. I see her and I can interact with her, I can kiss her and it works. But there's no way to get more than 10 LP. The scene guide says there's events with her but every time I do the bible study thing, it just skips several hours and nothing happens.

Is there something I'm missing? Anyway to fix this? Did I fuck something up? Or is it just stuck like this for everyone?
Is she there when you do the bible study? she goes there at 15:00 but if you do it before she arrives at 14:00 then Mike just does it by himself

Rick 02453

May 12, 2018
I can't create a home harem, although all the parameters are already complete, bree and Sasha just quarrel and one of them leaves anyway, please tell me.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I can't create a home harem, although all the parameters are already complete, bree and Sasha just quarrel and one of them leaves anyway, please tell me.
Activate the scene, rollback to just before it and check if the attributes are correct then. Have both of their love points up and then make sure their les points are at like 60 or something. The lesbian points tend to decrease on characters, that might be what happened to you.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes