ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Player: *max out lesbian stats*
Girl: *becomes lesbian and dumps MC*
Player:
You'd have a point if the game had any sort of warning about that and didn't work differently since it's creation. Literally every patch prior to this revamp or update lesbian stat didn't care if it was 50 or 100 they still dated you.

Reactions: ninjasamuri

mrcachalote

Aug 4, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch/harmony/events.rpy", line 244, in <module>
File "game/cl/class_girl.rpy", line 73, in __getattr__
AttributeError: set_flag_value

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "start.rpyc", line 377, in script call
File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 194, in script call
File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 89, in script call
File "ch/harmony/events.rpyc", line 244, in script
File "D:\Software\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.1.2b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Software\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.1.2b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.1.2b
Wed Jan 29 16:25:10 2020

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
You'd have a point if the game had any sort of warning about that and didn't work differently since it's creation. Literally every patch prior to this revamp or update lesbian stat didn't care if it was 50 or 100 they still dated you.
To be fair these mechanics are a work in progress. I mean when the game came out there wasn't even a lesbian stat to keep track of nor was there the option to make a girl more of a Dom.
while we're talking I wish there was a way to consistently raise kink points for all girls. Flirt always increases love points if your charm is high enough but to raise kink you have to spank which you need to have 10 kink already to do and on top of that it caps out at certain point anyway. Ass slaps should go back to requiring a certain amount of Love points (maybe 20/25) and keep working/only stop at a characters cap before next event

Reactions: mrcachalote

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi
i had previous version off the game (19,12,1,A) and now i download latest version (20.1.1b)
So far so good , but when i copy the saves file into the new version i miss some saves

and whwn i start playin loading the latest file i get the grey exeption file and cant play

it says win 8 but i use win 10

what should i do to play the new version with the old saves
(i really dont want to restart and do all grinding again)

IGNORE DONT WORK

thnx for helping me

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
hi
i had previous version off the game (19,12,1,A) and now i download latest version (20.1.1b)
So far so good , but when i copy the saves file into the new version i miss some saves

and whwn i start playin loading the latest file i get the grey exeption file and cant play

it says win 8 but i use win 10

what should i do to play the new version with the old saves
(i really dont want to restart and do all grinding again)

IGNORE DONT WORK

thnx for helping me
1. the newest version is 20.1.2
2. It's not save compatibility
3.It's nothing you can do to fix it

Last edited:

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
1. the newest version is 20.1.2
2. It's not save compatibility

thank you

ah i downloaded latest version from this site

not compatinble with old saves?
Thats a pitty and i did not expect that

in o.p i looked in changelog and there it is not mentioned
(only in v19.10.1a)

So there is no other solution than restart ?

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
thank you

ah i downloaded latest version from this site

not compatinble with old saves?
Thats a pitty and i did not expect that

in o.p i looked in changelog and there it is not mentioned
(only in v19.10.1a)

So there is no other solution than restart ?
- Huge core engine tweaks and rebalance (broke save compatibility, sorry) (from 20.1.1)
It's nothing you can do to fix it
You can use cheat to avoid grinding
and OP updated to 20.1.2 a few days ago

Olohele

Sep 9, 2017
I can not get Kleio past 20 KP anymore, thus blocking me from the Band Harem option, even though I did all the events I knew. (To be clear, Anna/Kleio showdown happens, but Kleio surrenders to Anna). Anything I'm missing?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
To be fair these mechanics are a work in progress. I mean when the game came out there wasn't even a lesbian stat to keep track of nor was there the option to make a girl more of a Dom.
while we're talking I wish there was a way to consistently raise kink points for all girls. Flirt always increases love points if your charm is high enough but to raise kink you have to spank which you need to have 10 kink already to do and on top of that it caps out at certain point anyway. Ass slaps should go back to requiring a certain amount of Love points (maybe 20/25) and keep working/only stop at a characters cap before next event
I get that they are work in progress. I'd argue that progress is taking several steps backwords though.
But to troll people over not understanding how the system works because the system completely changed is pretty silly, which is what i was pointing out.

Also, if i'm not mistaken that change was not listed in the patch notes. Instead we have vague and ambigious statements like changed engine. This is probably one of the least helpful things you can state especially if you've refactered the entire code so much as to not only break saves but to completely overhaul how the game functions. Those are things that deserve far more detail especially when they are core facets of your game.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "start.rpyc", line 377, in script call
File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 194, in script call
File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 89, in script call
File "ch/harmony/events.rpyc", line 244, in script
File "D:\Software\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.1.2b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Software\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.1.2b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.1.2b
Wed Jan 29 16:25:10 2020
Updata 20.1.2

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
But to troll people over not understanding how the system works because the system completely changed is pretty silly, which is what i was pointing out.
Look on the bright side, some guy got to use Surprised Pikachu and everyone else got to pretend that meme wasn't dead already.

On a more serious note, you're right of course and there's been plenty of confusion in this thread.
If I was pledged I'd bitch about poor documentation. Since I'm playing for free I'll just roll with the sweeping changes that players have to figure out on their own.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Player: *max out lesbian stats*
Girl: *becomes lesbian and dumps MC*
Player:
View attachment 533487
Well, lesbianism doesn't work that way in real life, even less so in this game. Maybe "lesbian" isn't the best shorthand for it, but this stat refers to how willing girls are to be with other girls. And while in real life this generally correlates to low "hetero" stats, it isn't the same. Some girls like both (bisexuals), some neither (asexuals). And there's all kinds of "73% hetero, 51% homo" and what have you, which does not add up to 100%.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Well, lesbianism doesn't work that way in real life, even less so in this game. Maybe "lesbian" isn't the best shorthand for it, but this stat refers to how willing girls are to be with other girls. And while in real life this generally correlates to low "hetero" stats, it isn't the same. Some girls like both (bisexuals), some neither (asexuals). And there's all kinds of "73% hetero, 51% homo" and what have you, which does not add up to 100%.
It's a game, ding dong. People don't fall in love and call you master in 2 weeks either yet i don't see you complaining about that. You up the les stat too high, they les out. That's all there is to it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's a game, ding dong. People don't fall in love and call you master in 2 weeks either yet i don't see you complaining about that. You up the les stat too high, they les out. That's all there is to it.
I am not complaining about game mechanics, I was just replying to the "it's logical cause that's how it works IRL" when it doesn't work like that IRL.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes