clvngs

Feb 12, 2019
For those who may have advanced Harmony to the end of her story (so far).

I am struggling with the grind of getting her corruption down.

I've done the dance date, and the roller skate date. i can now ask her on a regular date. Which even if I max the date points to 100% just ends with "that was nice"

Since the skate date, the ability to lower her corruption is allowed again (was 70 min/capped). I've now got it to a 61 but that's 9 days of giving her a Romance novel every day. I've gone on 4 typical dates now to various types of venues and done all things I thought would lead to further corruption (e.g. playing with her and boob play at the movie for instance, smacking her ass, kissing her etc). Nothing seems to lower her corruption faster other than 1 book and 1 point per day.

So are there other ways that someone may have found to corrupt her sweet innocent soul faster?
you can use the cheat to corrupt her faster
or you can use console too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
For those who may have advanced Harmony to the end of her story (so far).

I am struggling with the grind of getting her corruption down.

I've done the dance date, and the roller skate date. i can now ask her on a regular date. Which even if I max the date points to 100% just ends with "that was nice"

Since the skate date, the ability to lower her corruption is allowed again (was 70 min/capped). I've now got it to a 61 but that's 9 days of giving her a Romance novel every day. I've gone on 4 typical dates now to various types of venues and done all things I thought would lead to further corruption (e.g. playing with her and boob play at the movie for instance, smacking her ass, kissing her etc). Nothing seems to lower her corruption faster other than 1 book and 1 point per day.

So are there other ways that someone may have found to corrupt her sweet innocent soul faster?
Cheats if you care to use them .. I haven't found a way to avoid giving her at least 5 books to get her corruption to the level needed for a sex date.

Edit: If you question the stories and other "lessons" during bible study and done the "lewd" actions during the event dates .. you should be at 60 corruption.

Reactions: Skads

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
If Sasha is already in the Home Harem you need kink >= 75 to get her to accept the band harem also
Haven't tried it in the latest version but "back in the day" when I did it there were no restrictions or cross influences between those two, so the answer should be "yes". Since I collared Sasha I wouldn't know if a no collar Sasha would have led to different results or paths.
Thx for answering!!
Gonna try it then.

nujol23

Dec 18, 2018
Discovered this game recently and its great, i've spent about 10 hours playing it. I keep messing up things and loosing girls so i've had the restart a few times.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Discovered this game recently and its great, i've spent about 10 hours playing it. I keep messing up things and loosing girls so i've had the restart a few times.
Your best bet is to use the walkthrough. You can and will end up losing girls otherwise as some events will lock you out from the rest of their story or you may end up going down a path you don't like.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
you can use the cheat to corrupt her faster
or you can use console too
No thanks. I haven't used any cheats yet - not gonna start now - I'll just keep plugging away and grinding on it.

NOTE to Devs: this one takes a big minute.

I guess I failed to do something during one of the two event dates (Dancing I remember I danced lewd lost hearts, but lowered corruption. On the skating I know I kissed her but I can't think of any other act that would be "lewd".

skrillgore

Sep 15, 2017
Someone have save from 20.6 or can someone help to repair this error if it possible

It happens when i talk with Kieio and Morgan in pub

Last edited:

wesleywill

Jul 9, 2019
any send me a save whit all quest done, i am a stupid e marry whit samantha and no finish other quest and fuck other girls, please any send a save full

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
any send me a save whit all quest done, i am a stupid e marry whit samantha and no finish other quest and fuck other girls, please any send a save full
Just do it yourself and follow the walkthrough with cheats on.

morty89

Aug 20, 2020
Hello I have 100% LP and KP on Bree I had sex with her 20 times and all the time inside, but she can not get pregnant. What should I do ?)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
1 - Are you sure she's not using a condom?
2 - Have you told her to come off the birth control?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I only have the option of suggesting that she start taking the pills. How do I make 2 ?
If you have the option of her taking the pill then in theory she shouldn't be on them. However, sometimes variables get a little funny, try turning them on and off again.

Reactions: morty89
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes