Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
aww :( .well thanks for the reply nways :)
There are a lot of variables that go into any given scene, Piercings, love, kink, whatever route you may be on, etc. It's just too much work. Maim did have one going but gave up on it.

Reactions: Zorin

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
on Anna’s mission, she and Kleio will fight, and I have to talk to Kleio, but there’s no more option to talk to her about the fight, do I have to do something to show up? View attachment 774345
iirc you have to taok to Kleio first then Anna? Assuming you havent scared one off with the harem, I dont think its even on a submenu just the standard one?

Having both at max stats for the time couldjt hurt and having Kleio at her furthest point in her solo story couldn't either

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
How to progress the Lexi - Sahsa nightclub event? I gave Sahsa and even Lexi the sexy dress, but no event triggers at the nightclub with lexi/sasha (dance option) View attachment 774757
I believe Sasha needs to be collared already? Having both at max stats and lowest sub and going somwhere before the nightclub may fix it? Im not sure you are on the most recent build as I think collaring Lexi was turned back off?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I believe Sasha needs to be collared already? Having both at max stats and lowest sub and going somwhere before the nightclub may fix it? Im not sure you are on the most recent build as I think collaring Lexi was turned back off?

Can someone/anyone confirm this? That may be why this even has not triggered for me, as I do not have the heart to collar Sasha - her fiery personality is what I love so much about her.

Can a collar be undone? or like boobjob, once done, it's done?

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
Sasha has the Collar, Lexi has 100 Sub.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Can someone/anyone confirm this? That may be why this even has not triggered for me, as I do not have the heart to collar Sasha - her fiery personality is what I love so much about her.

Collar goes away when KP<50, but if KP goes above 50 it shows up again. The flag does not reset.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

Well then no Jealous Harem for you. This harem requires that Sasha needs to be collared because else you will only make her angry with this scene and lose 20 LP and Lexi get not so impressed by Sasha, that a woman can freely give up her free will and be on their own will the slave of one man.

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
How to get the tomboy harem? Morgan and kylio both have 100% love for my m.c, still the bar scene making me to choose one. what else I need to have both of them?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
At the moment, you're only able to have sex with Aeysha on the first date, otherwise it'll just cut to her asking if she can spend the night.

Oct 26, 2018
So for some reason none of the girls ever get pregnant. They dont have BC on, I dont use the condoms, and even if I modify the save file to make them pregnant, it immediately resets. Anyone have any idea why? This was my favorite part of the game :(

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes