Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Well, I see your point but I still somewhat disagree. These hints are for people who want a "smooth sailing" game. Everybody is aware that there are options and everybody can try them out themselves. Only if somebody doesn't want to try (or has tried and a very specific question) hints are needed. And unless you want to include a whole excel sheet like "which talk topics are for what girl" hints have to be somewhat generalized. And since not kissing girls in front of others does not deprive you of any content (unless you count a short on screen message as content) while kissing may do so, I say the original hint is still fair.

You probably like, as I do, trying out stuff, even stuff that is obviously wrong - not in the least because some games have really great game over scenes or comments on stupid behavior - but that's for detailed walkthroughs or wikis.
Thank you for actually replaying in a nice manner. I just stopped following the thread after the last person replied to me.

I agree with that, I guess I just didn't want a generalizing statement of "never kiss girls in front of others". But you bring up a good point. Then maybe changing the way this mechanic work will help?

It's realistic, so maybe letting the player know more immediately what they had done would help? I could be remembering wrong, but I think there is only one line of dialog and -3 to love. But it can very easily be missed if you don't pay attention or dismissed as not a big deal.

Maybe a dialog where the girl slap you right after will help people know that this is not exactly open relationship kinda game?. While showing fail state on her quest line and maybe if it fits adding a quest to mend the relationship. if something like that does happens I really need to get my memory checked.

But it probably doesn't really matter in the end, because who in their right mind will sleep with a girl and in the next morning will walk up to her and kiss her friend and not expect the shit to hit the fan. Even if she doesn't say something right away.

I'm sorry if I rumble a lot. I just like to think about this stuff. You can honestly treat this as the rumbling of a mad man, and ignore it.

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
Your little sister Minami calls you after a while and comes to live with you...
She is a new addition and I expect more content with her.
Thanks for the info. What is that points you get with the sister which has her face on it? It's not Love because that is heart shaped. Also I don't see any meters for said affection points.

Tugboat1911

Jul 18, 2018
Thanks for the info. What is that points you get with the sister which has her face on it? It's not Love because that is heart shaped. Also I don't see any meters for said affection points.
They're siscon points. The meter is on your own profile on your phone

Reactions: The0neBL

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well aren't all games on Patreon supposed to be non incest....if you get what I mean lol.
I read you loud and clear (nothing like a mixed metaphor). But considering the names - Mike and Minami - and the looks, odds are they really are only adoptive brother and sister and meant to be that way.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I'm now on 20.7.2e

Code:
ThinkStation-E31:~/Games/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.7.2e-extracted/game$ grep -r CODE *
Binary file archive.rpa matches
cheats.rpy:        CODE = ["b", "left", "right", "up", "down", "up", "down", "left", "right", "a"]
cheats.rpy:        if len(KEYS) < len(CODE) and CODE[len(KEYS)] == k.lower():
cheats.rpy:            print "You have typed "+k+" you should have entered "+CODE[len(KEYS)]
cheats.rpy:        if KEYS == CODE:
start.rpy:    define CODE = ["down","left","up","right","up","right","b","a","down","left"]
So it depends on startup order. In that case let's look at the in game value.

View attachment 771938

Additionally, I've verified my code by loading a saved game, putting it in, watching the cheat menu go away, and putting it in again and seeing it come back.

So let me ask, how did you verify the cheat code you put in? Maybe the systems are loading the files in a different order (using Linux here) and platform could make a difference.
I opened up the d hotfix, put in that dude's code and it worked, went to the e hotfix and it didn't, i then put in the code from the cheat post and it worked. Im on windows, that may make a difference.
Andrealphus you may want to look into this.

Reactions: someone0815

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Your little sister Minami calls you after a while and comes to live with you...
She is a new addition and I expect more content with her.
given that 3 girls are marryable and she already has it on her tasks but uncompletable I can either see her having a buttonne more, or literally just a three piece sexscene, an apparent harem (added to home?) and nothing else or spearheading the new wave

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Unless this changed recently, this is not entirely true.
I've accessed the club many times independently of having a date.

It's a good way to build charm (albeit costly).
To be clear thats neither what I said nor meant. Yes, visiting it after 11pm with the correct clothes also unlocks some scenes/story parts.

I honestly cant imagine playing the game without cheating given just how long it takes to make things pop o,O

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Hey guys I need some help with sasha boobjob storyline, after the pool scene with bree where we tells her we like bigger boobs nothing seem to happened after that for me. How do I trigger her to get a boobjob, I have her at 100lp and 84kp and also the latest version of the game
I believe any night (9pm onwards?) in the livingroom or bathroom she will ask. No idea about in room. She then leaves for about an week

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
All the spoken lines will be voiced in the end ^^
Will we ever get another dom character (I figured Ayesha, Kleio, Cassidy, Alletta and Alexis would be. Plus corrupting Lexi and Shiori given their jobs and Minami and Harmony given a wish to experiment?) it just seems odd that its only for Sasha. Not even in an only dom way, as a switch.

If new events are slotted in for earlier points, will they pop, be auto marked as complete or what?

Why does collering and setting Alexis to max lov and sub early not have any effect on her being an whore and that even if you do the beach out of order she either whores around infront of you or behind your back? Why am I not riding her around like an donkus to assert my dominance

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Obviously, if you have the relevant harem, then those interactions obviously change in nature as well.

But it is so easy to mess things up, that you're better off playing safe rather than being sorry. Most girls can be met when they are the only one in a specific location (Sasha in the morning in the bathroom, Sasha in the bar, Shiori in the strip club, Bree in the maid cafe, Samantha in the pub at midnight etc.) that it is more sensible to just find lonely girls who are in need of a kiss), rather than accidentally have witnesses to the more affectionate interactions. And if is much harder to gauge what the consequences of an action are when there are 6 or more girls in a single location.

Better safe than sorry.

In general, other than Kleio, it is easy to increase kink points for the girls in the game, so the rewards are quite negligible for most part. Conversation topics (love, sex, food, and television are very useful topics), spanking them, or picking the right options during events should mean that all the girls will have hit 50 kink by winter, if not sooner.
Key is, if KP>75 girl does not get angry when she sees you kiss someone else.

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
I read you loud and clear (nothing like a mixed metaphor). But considering the names - Mike and Minami - and the looks, odds are they really are only adoptive brother and sister and meant to be that way.
You said it bro, but I concur. Step it is and makes sense.

Sur Chriosnasm

May 31, 2020
I've completed Home, Band and Bitch harems but cannot get the Audrey/Sasha event in the nightclub to play, I've spent like three ingame weeks trying to make it work and afaik I'm fulfilling all the requirements, what's wrong with my game??

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
If someone still got lag when play, i fix the 80% of this problem by setting the DPI on.
And now i can play more fast than before.

Reactions: mochamas23

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
Yeah I can't get any sex with Sasha to count for anything, including not getting the event where she asks for sex in the kitchen at night. What's even weirder is that her and Bree's cheating mechanics just aren't working anymore either. I can do basically anything to one while the other is in the room and they won't mind at all. Does making them sex slaves break their progression or something?
Anyone ever find a fix for this problem? Ran into the same problem when I started a new game to go another route with Samantha and Alexis, but giving up the home harem isn't worth it. Maybe a console command that could tick that box?
I might try starting over and try to avoid getting all the boobjob events back to back before the third date again.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes