Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
Will we ever get another dom character (I figured Ayesha, Kleio, Cassidy, Alletta and Alexis would be. Plus corrupting Lexi and Shiori given their jobs and Minami and Harmony given a wish to experiment?) it just seems odd that its only for Sasha. Not even in an only dom way, as a switch.

If new events are slotted in for earlier points, will they pop, be auto marked as complete or what?

Why does collering and setting Alexis to max lov and sub early not have any effect on her being an whore and that even if you do the beach out of order she either whores around infront of you or behind your back? Why am I not riding her around like an donkus to assert my dominance
I'm also hoping we get more dom routes, if only for a few characters but I won't complain if evey girl gets one. I'm also wondering if we'll be able to marry or collar every girl or if it's reserved for only a few.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm also hoping we get more dom routes, if only for a few characters but I won't complain if evey girl gets one. I'm also wondering if we'll be able to marry or collar every girl or if it's reserved for only a few.
My guess for the latter will be that we will be able to do that. On the other hand, probably not all girls are cut out to be a dom (looking at Shiori) but some more will probably be able to go that route.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
It only popped for me after updating from d to e. Saturday 9pm with full stats, I warped back to before datig her iirc. I think it was capped at 37 love before for no reason. watch it by clicking through her at the cinema mainscreeb not through the cinema mainscreen option
I watched a movie with ayesha at 9pm but nothing happened and this is not a date

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
I've completed Home, Band and Bitch harems but cannot get the Audrey/Sasha event in the nightclub to play, I've spent like three ingame weeks trying to make it work and afaik I'm fulfilling all the requirements, what's wrong with my game??
Annoyingly for me it pops but ends in piss. I dont THINK its properly coded yet (which, yeah can be said for 90% of things). its having Sasha on a saturday into Sunday date, I think she has to be 100 satisfied and less than 75 kink. The Lexi event can pop just before it does. You are then menat to talk to Sam but she has two of the same bubbles and neither have a positive outcome -_-;;

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
My guess for the latter will be that we will be able to do that. On the other hand, probably not all girls are cut out to be a dom (looking at Shiori) but some more will probably be able to go that route.
See I had Shiori as a thought due to her dual roles (tripple if we count MILF) and it being like an outlet kinda thing. I guess by that logic Anna taking it out on you and your anus would too. But yeah in hindsight Id add Morgan and take off Shiori ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Everyone up untill the UI shift had collars and pregnancy sprites. Some you can still give by setting sub to 100 like Aletta but they have no dialogue

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Eh, some girls might find the dom position a more natural fit (Sasha, Alexis, Aletta springing to mind), while others really do need someone to take the reins for them (Bree, Anna, Hanna, Shiori, Cassidy, Palla, Audrey, Kylie, Ayesha) and then you have the ones who might be comfortable in either role.

Actually, the real joy is finding which girls are the subversion of expectations (looking at you Ayesha)

Sur Chriosnasm

May 31, 2020
Annoyingly for me it pops but ends in piss. I dont THINK its properly coded yet (which, yeah can be said for 90% of things). its having Sasha on a saturday into Sunday date, I think she has to be 100 satisfied and less than 75 kink. The Lexi event can pop just before it does. You are then menat to talk to Sam but she has two of the same bubbles and neither have a positive outcome -_-;;
I thibnk your issue is because you never had evidence of Ryan cheating so you can't continue but for me it myst be because she has maxed out kink, I'll reduce it with mod and see if I can get it to trigger.

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
Anyone ever find a fix for this problem? Ran into the same problem when I started a new game to go another route with Samantha and Alexis, but giving up the home harem isn't worth it. Maybe a console command that could tick that box?
I might try starting over and try to avoid getting all the boobjob events back to back before the third date again.
Gonna leave this here so there's an answer to this problem in case someone else runs into it: I managed to check the three times box this time around. Make sure to fuck Sasha three times before she leaves to get a boobjob. You can let her dye her hair.

Oct 29, 2018
Can't Start The latest update on Windows.
It Gives me an error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file '._archive.rpi'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\Games\novos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.7.2e-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\Games\novos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.7.2e-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "G:\Games\novos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.7.2e-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
File "G:\Games\novos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.7.2e-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 649, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
Exception: Couldn't find file '._archive.rpi'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sun Aug 16 04:38:44 2020

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
on Anna’s mission, she and Kleio will fight, and I have to talk to Kleio, but there’s no more option to talk to her about the fight, do I have to do something to show up? 1597555240489.png

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
To be clear thats neither what I said nor meant. Yes, visiting it after 11pm with the correct clothes also unlocks some scenes/story parts.

I honestly cant imagine playing the game without cheating given just how long it takes to make things pop o,O
It is possible I misunderstood your comment:

Only usable as an afterdate friday to saturday and date as saturday to sunday
which I took that you were saying the nightclub is only available after a date.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Maybe a dialog where the girl slap you right after will help people know that this is not exactly open relationship kinda game?. While showing fail state on her quest line and maybe if it fits adding a quest to mend the relationship. if something like that does happens I really need to get my memory checked.
it.
This exists most of the time as far as I can tell. You get negative hearts (or sometime little dangerous razorblades) and dialogue that the person looks like they're hurt or angry.

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
How to progress the Lexi - Sahsa nightclub event? I gave Sahsa and even Lexi the sexy dress, but no event triggers at the nightclub with lexi/sasha (dance option) 1597582449403.png

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes