kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Hey guys I need some help with sasha boobjob storyline, after the pool scene with bree where we tells her we like bigger boobs nothing seem to happened after that for me. How do I trigger her to get a boobjob, I have her at 100lp and 84kp and also the latest version of the game
I had some issues triggering this as well.

Particular flags are:
In the bathroom
Not a female (using the male story)
Done Sasha_breast_complex_2 (pool scene)
Sasha is valid (I haven't tracked down how this is used)
min_love is 150 (over 75 love points)
min_sex is 1 (had sex once, I believe this requires a date)
cheated is False (haven't cheated on her)

Easiest way to check things from the console:
Code:
EVENTS["sasha_breast_complex_3"].test(True)
I know I was able to activate the event by going into the bathroom when no one was in there, at 10 on a Tuesday with both harems and Sasha pregnant.

Last edited:

bryanboss007

Jun 25, 2020
I had some issues triggering this as well.

Particular flags are:
In the bathroom
Not a female (using the male story)
Done Sasha_breast_complex_2 (pool scene)
Sasha is valid (I haven't tracked down how this is used)
min_love is 150 (over 75 love points)
min_sex is 1 (had sex once, I believe this requires a date)
cheated is False (haven't cheated on her)

Easiest way to check things from the console:
Code:
EVENTS["sasha_breast_complex_3"].test(True)
I know I was able to activate the event by going into the bathroom when no one was in there, at 10 on a Tuesday with both harems and Sasha pregnant.
oh okay thank you for your help , on the last flag "cheated is false" I think I did Cheated on her I'm not sure so I think that's why its prop not working , is there a way I can still do it even if I cheated on her ?

bryanboss007

Jun 25, 2020
Right, have you triggered the following:
1 - The scene in the living room where Sasha sees the MC reading a women's magazine and gets pissed off?
2 - The scene at the pool during the Summer where Bree is also present and in a swimsuit, where Sasha notices the MC is checking Bree out?

And has Sasha caught the MC cheating? Because that will also affect her boobjob storyline.
im also stuck on the boobjob story line , what exactly is considered cheating in the game cause I'm not sure the only thing Sasha has seen me do is kiss another girl in front of her and got angry but I used the back button to undo my action but her boobjob storyline won't trigger

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
im also stuck on the boobjob story line , what exactly is considered cheating in the game cause I'm not sure the only thing Sasha has seen me do is kiss another girl in front of her and got angry but I used the back button to undo my action but her boobjob storyline won't trigger
That good sir, is cheating. Using the back button may or may not have set the flag for that. I am guessing that is not the issue.

Avoid kissing girls when other girls are around. At all costs.

Event 1: Collapse on the couch in the living room. Between 20:00 and 24:00; minimum love 25 for Sasha.
Event 2: Swimming in the home pool. 50 love, 75 kink for Sasha (!), Bree needs to be present.
Event 3: Bathroom. Sasha present, minimum of 75 love. There you get to pick whether her boobs are right, or you prefer them bigger.
Event 4: after event 3 and a delay, and if you told her to do something about her breasts, you can contribute to the procedure, tell her not to go for it.
Event 5: New bigger-breasted Sasha, after the obvious delay for the procedure

All require no cheating.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Avoid kissing girls when other girls are around. At all costs.
Not true, as some girls gets turn on by them and get KP. Mainly the slutty girls, or the very submissive ones. Also I kissed Bree next to Sasha while Sasha was my slave and she got KP and she wasn't mad as well, but not wanting to risk the home harem I did rollback and got the harem and then freely kissed them both.

PlayWithMe

Feb 5, 2019
don't know if it has reported yet but I got an error when checking the progress on Cassidy and Dewayne(?) quest after I failed to convince Cassidy step-mother to meet again (then I loaded the save and redo the scene and the next event was then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Also I kissed Bree next to Sasha while Sasha was my slave and she got KP and she wasn't mad as well, but not wanting to risk the home harem I did rollback and got the harem and then freely kissed them both.
Obviously, if you have the relevant harem, then those interactions obviously change in nature as well.

But it is so easy to mess things up, that you're better off playing safe rather than being sorry. Most girls can be met when they are the only one in a specific location (Sasha in the morning in the bathroom, Sasha in the bar, Shiori in the strip club, Bree in the maid cafe, Samantha in the pub at midnight etc.) that it is more sensible to just find lonely girls who are in need of a kiss), rather than accidentally have witnesses to the more affectionate interactions. And if is much harder to gauge what the consequences of an action are when there are 6 or more girls in a single location.

Better safe than sorry.

In general, other than Kleio, it is easy to increase kink points for the girls in the game, so the rewards are quite negligible for most part. Conversation topics (love, sex, food, and television are very useful topics), spanking them, or picking the right options during events should mean that all the girls will have hit 50 kink by winter, if not sooner.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Obviously, if you have the relevant harem, then those interactions obviously change in nature. But it is so easy to mess things up, that you're better off playing safe rather than being sorry. Most girls can be met when they are the only one in a specific location (Sasha in the morning in the bathroom, Sasha in the bar, Shiori in the strip club, Bree in the maid cafe, Samantha in the pub at midnight etc.) that it is more sensible to just find lonely girls who are in need of a kiss), rather than accidentally have witnesses to the more affectionate interactions.

Better safe than sorry.

In general, other than Kleio, it is easy to increase kink points for the girls in the game, so the rewards are quite negligible for most part. Conversation topics (love, sex, food, and television are very useful topics), spanking them, or picking the right options during events should mean that all the girls will have hit 50 kink by winter, if not sooner.
Considering you can see when they get mad "better safe then sorry" is a weird hang up. I see which girls are in the area, if it's mostly the slutty I just kiss for free points if the the jealous one gets mad I reload. I haven't lost any points or got locked out of anything by simply paying attention.

The only time I did "played it safe" is when I said that I reloaded even when Sasha was a slave but didn't care I kissed Bree before the home harem. But she didn't get mad, she only gain KP. And I did that because she was my first slave, and I didn't know what exactly it will change. I haven't tested it with others, but it does seem that slave don't care about cheating from by that instant.

Avoiding them at all cost is kinda weird, because I find it kinda hot when the slutty ones get turned on by watching. What's the fun of avoiding them like that?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not true, as some girls gets turn on by them and get KP. Mainly the slutty girls, or the very submissive ones. Also I kissed Bree next to Sasha while Sasha was my slave and she got KP and she wasn't mad as well, but not wanting to risk the home harem I did rollback and got the harem and then freely kissed them both.
But it is so easy to mess things up, that you're better off playing safe rather than being sorry.
Similar to what kilatin said, it is sound general advice to not kiss in crowded rooms. I think of it like the golden rules (or whatever your coach may call them) in chess: don't move a piece more than once in the opening, exchange pieces when you have the advantage, and so on. Every grandmaster will teach them to you, yet they break 'em all of the time. But they know why the principles are in place and why it can be a good idea to break them. So anybody who needs advice about kissing is better off with the information "don't do it when people are watching", especially since you have very little to gain (couple of KP) but very much to lose (a whole girl).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Considering you can see when they get mad "better safe then sorry" is a weird hang up. I see which girls are in the area, if it's mostly the slutty I just kiss for free points if the the jealous one gets mad I reload.
Yeah, but "do something wrong and reload" is something that invalidates every mistake. It isn't wrong to empty your guns into your comrades because you can always reload. Idea of gameplay tips is: what is safe without using hindsight.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Yeah, but "do something wrong and reload" is something that invalidates every mistake. It isn't wrong to empty your guns into your comrades because you can always reload. Idea of gameplay tips is: what is safe without using hindsight.
This game is not really filled with info about it's mechanics, and people have to keep come here and ask about it. But isn't the idea of informing people should be inclusive of both the options? Yeah, kissing a girl will cause you to lose a jealous one. But if you do it in around the right ones they'll like it.

I would never thought that kissing someone will cause me to lose a girl when I first played, but at the same time I didn't think that any of them could really like it as well. So by telling me that I should never kiss a girl when other are around, you basically ignoring a fun mechanic of some of the girls. And isn't that the whole point of the game? to find what makes the girls tick?

You say that as an absolute fact, but the mechanic is in the game for a reason. Why not enjoy it? you could give the same warning as before, but also let someone know that some girls will like it. At the end of the day, you need to let people have the choice rather then you making one for them.

Last edited:

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
You say that as an absolute fact, but the mechanic is in the game for a reason. Why not enjoy it? you could give the same warning as before, but also let someone know that some girls will like it. At the end of the day, you need to let people have the choice rather then you making one for them.
That is like playing the lottery until you hit winnings of 30 000 per attempt and then saying you did not cheat to get the money. Technically true, but obviously more an achievement of RNG manipulation than anything else (unless you are really lucky and win big the first time around). After all the mechanic for winning the lottery is in the game, right?

If you really know what you are doing in this game, sure you can finish all the story lines by the end of fall. Realistic? Not really. It may help if you are willing to spend half your time reloading upon every failed action you might try. Enjoyable? Probably not. And certainly not the way the majority of people play - half of whom don't even seem to have a clear saving strategy, to avoid having to start all over again, because they save once every 4 in game weeks or so.

Guess you are volunteering to the dozens of people who are pissed off because they did not pay attention to who else was in the room, and are upset that they have been caught cheating, rendering their game 'useless' to them. Or whatever struggle they are dealing with (getting on the wrong Samantha path, forgetting to get the guitar skill before the guitar playing event at home with Sasha, the NTR with Alexis, accidentally closing the gym down, accidentally having a girl leave on them, not being able to get a particular harem, because of cheating, etc, etc.)

So, yeah, enlightened one, please point out every single mistake people make in the game, in the pursuit of perfection, and see how far it gets you in terms of people actually playing "a good" game, however you may define it. Then you realise why presenting sensible shortcuts is actually way more productive in threads for games like this.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This game is not really filled with info about it's mechanics, and people have to keep come here and ask about it. But isn't the idea of informing people should be inclusive of both the options? Yeah, kissing a girl will cause you to lose a jealous one. But if you do it in around the right ones they'll like it.
Well, I see your point but I still somewhat disagree. These hints are for people who want a "smooth sailing" game. Everybody is aware that there are options and everybody can try them out themselves. Only if somebody doesn't want to try (or has tried and a very specific question) hints are needed. And unless you want to include a whole excel sheet like "which talk topics are for what girl" hints have to be somewhat generalized. And since not kissing girls in front of others does not deprive you of any content (unless you count a short on screen message as content) while kissing may do so, I say the original hint is still fair.

You probably like, as I do, trying out stuff, even stuff that is obviously wrong - not in the least because some games have really great game over scenes or comments on stupid behavior - but that's for detailed walkthroughs or wikis.

Reactions: Heavy Sleeper
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes