Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Not strictly true.

You could figure out all the flags set and reset them back, but that takes some real work using the console and comparing the state between a new game and your current game.

That said I was able to bring Cassidy back in my own game.

Depending on the mistake, it may be easier to just roll back that situation. What change would you like to make and how far are you down the story line? And yes this will require using the console.
I reset every individual trigger to force Ryan to spawn at the nightclub. Unless one was meant to be a 2 it would always go from having just met her to the wedding. So its likely for her atleast jt jumps from 0 to everything on

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
10 minutes in and I can't sleep, the girls interaction menu is blank....what even is this game?
To add to Nicke's hint: when you do not have the required food/energy/happiness/hygiene levels, options will disappear, down to "you can only do this one thing now".

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
please write the console command, I also want to bring Cassidy back to the game too
Well it isn't that easy. You can try
Code:
HIDDEN.remove('cassidy')
but if that doesn't work you probably have flags that need to be cleared or set differently.

Reactions: DarkKingRen

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
question guys according to the guide i can collar cassidy as a pet but how so during my game play i can either be her slave or if keep removing DP the KP gets locked at 0% and during the end of the story i was given the option either to leave her or make her my GF but there is no option to make her my slave

It makes no sense to me can someone please exmplain to me how to do it because i'm at a lost i tried multiple things it didn't work out.
Did you do the investigation part?
And if you did, did you recorded the conversation that occured from monday to tuesday at 00:00 with Cassidy?
Did you get 100% from your investigation in the end of the 7 days of investigation?
If your own investigation didn't reach 100% and you stayed in your job, well I got some bad news for you!! You are Cassidy's pet/slave!!
There is 4 outcomes! Which one did you get:

After 7 days the investigation is complete, Aletta will call Mike into the office. Cassidy will talk to him in the office beforehand.
  • If Mike gets 100% investigation points and recorded Cassidy, Mike presents his case to Cassidy. She agrees to become his pet in order to prevent Dwayne from being fired.
  • If Mike gets 100% investigation points but did not record Cassidy, she believes Dwayne will beat the rap. She is wrong; Dwayne gets fired, Cassidy leaves the game.
  • If Mike does not get 100% investigation points, but did record Cassidy, she will give Mike a tittyjob, then take the evidence and leave the game.
  • If Mike does not get 100% investigation points and did not record Cassidy, Cassidy asks him to be her slave. If he refuses, Mike is fired, and loses all access to the office and working. He’ll have to get a job at the mall.
Which one did you get? If you say that Cassidy didn't leave the game, and Cassidy have DPs instead of KPs, I bet you had the last option!!

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So that cheat code is wrong.

See line 6 of start.

Or just trust me. Code is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That cheat works on 20.7.2d. You are on a previous hotfix. Check the title of this thread, the folder name on your device and the version number in the bottom right of the main menu in the game.
Or just trust me. The code in the cheats post is correct.

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
For some reason Minami Kink points are locked at 50 , and i already tried alot of things but nothing seems to work , any ideas ?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
With all due respect, I think you have plenty of room if you're clever with space management. Unless there is some kind of width or quantity restriction built into Ren'Py that I don't know about.
In the picture, you can easily fit 4 more room icons on either side of the bar at their current size, right where I've got the red squares.
I don't know if it's possible in Ren'Py, but if you were able to make it like a mac dock that shrinks and expands, that would save you a lot of space and give your game a little bit of flair at the same time. But that's just a bonus idea, not something I'd request.
Keep in mind this is not only on the PC and Mac .. space requirements have to be considered for the Android version.

Reactions: Gibberish666

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Ohhh , so theres no sex scene with her atm right ?
And then ,the wiki is wrong or is already ahead about tellings us whatis going to happen?
cuz in the the wiki there is this :
Tellings us that the cap is 80
Clearly Siscon and Kink Points are the same thing. That is why they have different names.
Same with sex and electricity poles.

• Haha
Reactions: kdoddie and Skads

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
Pleasantly surprised to know this game has voice. Any idea how much of the game will be voiced? Cause it seems to pop up at random after the starting bits of the game.
Just played through a decent chunk of the game. Ambitious game. Occasional grammar and continuity errors, but I understand the game is still in development. So, I guess it's fine.
Slight problem with pacing. Otherwise a decent galge.
Is there going to be patch for incest? Or maybe there will be no path for such relationships, step or otherwise?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Pleasantly surprised to know this game has voice. Any idea how much of the game will be voiced? Cause it seems to pop up at random after the starting bits of the game.
Just played through a decent chunk of the game. Ambitious game. Occasional grammar and continuity errors, but I understand the game is still in development. So, I guess it's fine.
Slight problem with pacing. Otherwise a decent galge.
Is there going to be patch for incest? Or maybe there will be no path for such relationships, step or otherwise?
All the spoken lines will be voiced in the end ^^

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
Clearly Siscon and Kink Points are the same thing. That is why they have different names.
Same with sex and electricity poles.
Oh am sorry i assumed they were the same for her ...
Then i am even more confused ...
Can you tell me then how do i check her siscons points? (if theres even a way to check them)

I just started the game yesterday , and so far she is the only character that seems confusing to me , ( maybe am just an
idiot xD)

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Go to the mall and buy the clothes on the ground floor.
gym is open like 6am to 11pm and club is i think 11pm to 4am. Only usable as an afterdate friday to saturday and date as saturday to sunday
Unless this changed recently, this is not entirely true.
I've accessed the club many times independently of having a date.

It's a good way to build charm (albeit costly).

Reactions: Cartageno

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Oh am sorry i assumed they were the same for her ...
Then i am even more confused ...
Can you tell me then how do i check her siscons points? (if theres even a way to check them)

I just started the game yesterday , and so far she is the only character that seems confusing to me , ( maybe am just an
idiot xD)
Click on your phone then click the upper left icon (looks like a person) and you'll see a bar. It doesn't say siscon points, but that's what it is.

Reactions: bananaftt
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes