TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Oh am sorry i assumed they were the same for her ...
Then i am even more confused ...
Can you tell me then how do i check her siscons points? (if theres even a way to check them)

I just started the game yesterday , and so far she is the only character that seems confusing to me , ( maybe am just an
idiot xD)
I believe it's shown on your phone (stats page)

EDIT: D'oh! Ninja'd!!!

Reactions: bananaftt

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Oh am sorry i assumed they were the same for her ...
Then i am even more confused ...
Can you tell me then how do i check her siscons points? (if theres even a way to check them)

I just started the game yesterday , and so far she is the only character that seems confusing to me , ( maybe am just an
idiot xD)
No, you are not an idiot. As abitkin said, check on your phone and click the upper left icon to see your siscon points. Other girls with their own statistics (purity for Harmony, career for Lavish) have those stats displayed on their own character screen (when you want to call them). This one is just a bit messy and, unorganised (probably for the time being, I expect Andrealphus to address it sooner rather than later).

Reactions: bananaftt

bryanboss007

Jun 25, 2020
Hey guys I need some help with sasha boobjob storyline, after the pool scene with bree where we tells her we like bigger boobs nothing seem to happened after that for me. How do I trigger her to get a boobjob, I have her at 100lp and 84kp and also the latest version of the game

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
That cheat works on 20.7.2d. You are on a previous hotfix. Check the title of this thread, the folder name on your device and the version number in the bottom right of the main menu in the game.
Or just trust me. The code in the cheats post is correct.
I'm now on 20.7.2e

Code:
ThinkStation-E31:~/Games/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.7.2e-extracted/game$ grep -r CODE *
Binary file archive.rpa matches
cheats.rpy:        CODE = ["b", "left", "right", "up", "down", "up", "down", "left", "right", "a"]
cheats.rpy:        if len(KEYS) < len(CODE) and CODE[len(KEYS)] == k.lower():
cheats.rpy:            print "You have typed "+k+" you should have entered "+CODE[len(KEYS)]
cheats.rpy:        if KEYS == CODE:
start.rpy:    define CODE = ["down","left","up","right","up","right","b","a","down","left"]
So it depends on startup order. In that case let's look at the in game value.

code.png

Additionally, I've verified my code by loading a saved game, putting it in, watching the cheat menu go away, and putting it in again and seeing it come back.

So let me ask, how did you verify the cheat code you put in? Maybe the systems are loading the files in a different order (using Linux here) and platform could make a difference.

Hanturaya

Jul 17, 2020
Cn anyone post full save or half complete save..I play almost 2 hours and still didnt get the girls phone number..And the walkthrough confuse me a lot..dont understand at all

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
No one is going to give you a save, you're going to miss a lot of random events.

If you want a girl's phone number, trying talking to them and learn a bit more about them.

Reactions: Skads

bryanboss007

Jun 25, 2020
Hey guys I need some help with sasha boobjob storyline, after the pool scene with bree where we tells her we like bigger boobs nothing seem to happened after that for me. How do I trigger her to get a boobjob, I have her at 100lp and 84kp and also the latest version of the game

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How long does pregnancy last in this game? Is there a way to trigger birth?
You don't want the post birth gameplay ...

Happiness cannot drop below 12 anymore, which is great, but there are some downsides.

No regular eating anymore - food is capped at 8
No regular sleeping anymore - energy is capped at 5
Regularily getting puked and peed at - hygiene is capped at 2, showering will take 2 hours now

Daily payment of $500

No "being out" between 20:00 and 08:00

Mother's love towards you drops by 5 daily, plus one for every hour you do not spend caring for the baby.

All Kink points will reset to 0 and be capped at 1.

Luckily pregnancy will go on forever, even for years.

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Right, have you triggered the following:
1 - The scene in the living room where Sasha sees the MC reading a women's magazine and gets pissed off?
2 - The scene at the pool during the Summer where Bree is also present and in a swimsuit, where Sasha notices the MC is checking Bree out?

And has Sasha caught the MC cheating? Because that will also affect her boobjob storyline.

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
You don't want the post birth gameplay ...

No regular eating anymore - food is capped at 8
No regular sleeping anymore - energy is capped at 5
Regularily getting puked and peed at - hygiene is capped at 2, showering will take 2 hours now
Happiness is fine though

Daily payment of $500

No "being out" between 20:00 and 08:00

Mother's love towards you drops by 5 daily, plus one for every hour you do not spend caring for the baby.

Luckily pregnancy will go on forever, even for years.
I know in a certain similar type game the babies are shipped off to a nursery, never to be seen again. They can do something like that here.

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
Right, have you triggered the following:
1 - The scene in the living room where Sasha sees the MC reading a women's magazine and gets pissed off?
2 - The scene at the pool during the Summer where Bree is also present and in a swimsuit, where Sasha notices the MC is checking Bree out?

And has Sasha caught the MC cheating? Because that will also affect her boobjob storyline.
1 and 2 are both check. I do have both Home and Band harems if that counts as cheating. Also Sasha is pregnant so I don't know if that affects it as well.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes