kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
i want restart samantha story because i made mistake.
Sadly that is not possible without earlier savegame or restart
Not strictly true.

You could figure out all the flags set and reset them back, but that takes some real work using the console and comparing the state between a new game and your current game.

That said I was able to bring Cassidy back in my own game.

Depending on the mistake, it may be easier to just roll back that situation. What change would you like to make and how far are you down the story line? And yes this will require using the console.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Navigating the house and mall would be significantly easier and less frustrating if the icons were fixed and didn't move around. Let us access the most important areas of the house, like the kitchen and the shower, without having to constantly move between the main room and hallway.

Reactions: bbalt

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Navigating the house and mall would be significantly easier and less frustrating if the icons were fixed and didn't move around. Let us access the most important areas of the house, like the kitchen and the shower, without having to constantly move between the main room and hallway.
While I would generally agree that it would be nicer, I think that some events need you to visit certain rooms before being able to enter another one.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
While I would generally agree that it would be nicer, I think that some events need you to visit certain rooms before being able to enter another one.
That's true for ones that take place in the girls' bedrooms, like Sasha playing music or Bree in her Bowsette costume. But I'm not saying skip the hallway to the girls bedrooms. I'm saying skip the jump from kitchen -> living room -> hallway -> bathroom, and just have hallway -> kitchen and vice versa. The extra clicking is just unnecessary.

And I can't navigate the house or the mall half of the time, because you go into one room and all the rest of the rooms move around.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Not strictly true.

You could figure out all the flags set and reset them back, but that takes some real work using the console and comparing the state between a new game and your current game.

That said I was able to bring Cassidy back in my own game.

Depending on the mistake, it may be easier to just roll back that situation. What change would you like to make and how far are you down the story line? And yes this will require using the console.
please write the console command, I also want to bring Cassidy back to the game too

yaboidickweed

May 22, 2018
I have yet to find a formal list of what characters have alt outfits from gifts, so I guess I'll start one
First and easy enough, every character has a sexy swimsuit variant, even ayesha, despite a lack of dialogue
As for sexy dress, the list is much shorter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have yet to find a formal list of what characters have alt outfits from gifts, so I guess I'll start one
First and easy enough, every character has a sexy swimsuit variant, even ayesha, despite a lack of dialogue
As for sexy dress, the list is much shorter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great idea collecting that, but I think the results would fit well into the wiki if you know how to do that.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
is Ayesha not sexing more than the first time, not showing up at the cinema and Sasha not forgiving after Audrey in the nightclub fixed yet or?

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
There is not enough room in the location bar for that :(
With all due respect, I think you have plenty of room if you're clever with space management. Unless there is some kind of width or quantity restriction built into Ren'Py that I don't know about.
In the picture, you can easily fit 4 more room icons on either side of the bar at their current size, right where I've got the red squares.
I don't know if it's possible in Ren'Py, but if you were able to make it like a mac dock that shrinks and expands, that would save you a lot of space and give your game a little bit of flair at the same time. But that's just a bonus idea, not something I'd request.

Oliverzero

Dec 19, 2018
Whats the point.. If I give you the save after the event, you'll missed it because it has passed that stage.. and if I give you the save before event, you still have to wait for event.
I just want to progress her history, i don't really care if i miss the scene, i tried everything but it doesn't start

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Do anyone know where is the night club and gym? Can't find it no matter when
Go to the mall and buy the clothes on the ground floor.
gym is open like 6am to 11pm and club is i think 11pm to 4am. Only usable as an afterdate friday to saturday and date as saturday to sunday

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes