legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
Not all games need to be the same you know. Nothing wrong with all that but I for once am happy that there are no 1000 uber milfs in a game (there are some though).
Not exactly what I was asking for nor meant. But I guess it is possible for you to misinterpret it as such. I wouldn't mind more Shiori or Aletta archetypes is all I'm saying.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So quick question. I normally talk to Samantha about Ryan's cheating before they get married. But I'm just wondering if her divorce storyline is worth going for?
Yes, especially the revenge path
It should be noted that it will lead to pregnancy though, so if that's not your cuppa, maybe better do something else.

Not exactly what I was asking for nor meant. But I guess it is possible for you to misinterpret it as such. I wouldn't mind more Shiori or Aletta archetypes is all I'm saying.
I am sorry if I have misread you, but if you're around longer in these forums you'll notice a trend of suggestions that are just no good for the game. Sharing/NTR in a two person love story, heck, NTR in pretty much any game (or non NTR in explicit NTR games to even it out), more milfs in schoolgirl games, more virgins in milf games (somebody failed biology in school ...), that kind of stuff, you get the idea. So you tend to get defensive if somebody comes with suggestions which are pretty major changes (after all, mothers of Bree/Sasha/Morgan would probably be way older than Shiori) in games where you like the setup yourself.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
It should be noted that it will lead to pregnancy though, so if that's not your cuppa, maybe better do something else.
Oh I know pregnancy is involved, just a little tired of Samantha being a bit of a doormat and it always being doggy. But thanks for the insight.

Quibbles

Oct 23, 2018
So I did the Samantha threeway story line, but now want to do the revenge path because she won't won't do dates now after the scene. Is there a way to reset her entire story, or can I actually progress with her still but am missing an event to upset their relationship?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Okay, old saves never work, i giveup. Someone plz full save for last version. BlessRNG
Old saves always work. The only reason it wouldn't work would be if your save was from last year. When 2020 rolled around there were massive changes to the code, if your save is from this year it works unless you messed with variables.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Okay, old saves never work, i giveup. Someone plz full save for last version. BlessRNG
All saves since about 20.2 (I believe) have worked with the next update. The only reasons a save will fail (that I have confirmed myself) is if you save during a date or during a conversation.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Any chance someone could detail in depth what it takes requirements wise to have bree and/or sasha have a blowjob sceen in the shower?

PS. I have attempted multiple times to catch them in evening, even with 100/100 and home harem completed/active. Both WITH cheating w/ code and w/o. Have even tried waiting in bathroom from 2000 to 000. And I get the "hey can you leave." message. Never once have seen either girls in those scenes.

PPS. i know you can console in scenes. Coding for that would be appreciated. Still would prefer to do it "legit."

On a side note, a few alterations/changes that would be great. Listing or notating that proposals/rings means ending the game abruptly. Got my main save rolled back like an hour cause of that. Really didn't think it would just main menu w/ no saving. And maybe a different starting season? Since like 3-4 chars are set to have events purely in summer(Beach, Water park, home pool, birthdays), maybe start winter or spring to allow relation build up time to trigger things?
If you have the home harem watch for Sasha and Bree, in the bathroom (do not wait in the bathroom) at the same time. Usually around 2200. Walk in and take a shower. That should lead to the dbl bj. talking to one of them and selecting the sex icon will result in a threesome in the shower.

adamg0010

Jan 18, 2020
question guys according to the guide i can collar cassidy as a pet but how so during my game play i can either be her slave or if keep removing DP the KP gets locked at 0% and during the end of the story i was given the option either to leave her or make her my GF but there is no option to make her my slave

It makes no sense to me can someone please exmplain to me how to do it because i'm at a lost i tried multiple things it didn't work out.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
So I gave this game a try since it came up during my search for strip poker. It did take a while to get to that, but before that... it actually wasn't all that bad. It reminded me a bit of playing older eroge dating sim-style games, but without using straight up stolen anime/game artwork for the girls or something. It did take a bit to figure out how to get around to improving stats, and I think the game suffers a bit from feeling a little same-y early on. The interface for getting around I think also needs some work, if only because I couldn't really see a way to know when various things are open or not, it might be nice to always know the locations and just have them unavailable outside their time slot or something.

Also reaching the Bathroom is kind of a pain having to always navigate to the Hallway to find it, but that's just a nitpick.

As for my other nitpick, while I certainly expected to be letdown about the strip poker, I was kind of hoping it was at least interactive, or something... though I guess it wasn't a complete waste of time, since getting to know Bree and Minami was kind of nice. But since I kind of was hoping for something a bit more there, I'm not sure I'll play too much more now. Still, not all that bad, just not really what I'm looking for.

Oliverzero

Dec 19, 2018
Does anyone have a save file from Minami event? I already have 20 siscon points but it never trigger

Last edited:

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Does anyone have a save file from Minami event? I already have 20 siscon points but it never trigger
Whats the point.. If I give you the save after the event, you'll missed it because it has passed that stage.. and if I give you the save before event, you still have to wait for event.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I know the pool is more active during spring and summer though I can't recall what's exclusive during fall and winter still I'm sure there's something I've overlooked.
Oooh, opportunity for an iceskating rink? Snowman field with snow ball fights? Skiing?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Again, someone who is perfectly bisexual should not be less attracted to men or women than someone who is exclusively attracted to one or the other. And some people have low interest in both. I think male and female attraction should be independent from eachothers instead of contesting. Also I'd like at least one character to have sub and Dom stat independant so you can grow both and turn her as a switch.
Well like I said - I believe the mechanic is more about genuine interest than actual attraction. If you bang her good, she wants more and less time to devote to the fairer sex, and vice-versus. That's all. It's not a perfect system, but it's one that is simple to understand and manipulate.

Like "hit points" in a roleplaying or video game. It's not a true representation of how one's health would dwindle - but it's a easy to use resource game mechanic so that you can play.

I can suspend disbelief with both because they are useful and useable.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
for some reason I'm using the code in the living room but the cheats are not getting enabled. Are they working in the current version?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
for some reason I'm using the code in the living room but the cheats are not getting enabled. Are they working in the current version?
Check you have the newest version, if that fails there is another method in the post.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes