Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Listen here you beautiful son of a bitch!
Fair enough I still think the systems don't do alot piercing anyone won't change their dialogue in any meaningful way and no one seems to comment on how someone like Bree whose usually portrayed as geeky or Aletta your uptight boss can have piercings all over but no one seems to notice not even MC or the girls talk about it in any way. As for Seasons your right looking back to old saves you're not wrong in any way just in activities I know the pool is more active during spring and summer though I can't recall what's exclusive during fall and winter still I'm sure there's something I've overlooked. As for the BDSM System you're correct again I'll be editing the review after all this. Thanks for taking the time to talk to an idiot like me honestly.
Thx and I do admit that some of the systems are not fleshed out or meaningful enough ^^

Reactions: Cartageno

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Thanks!

one question though. how do i open the console?
nevermind, i found it, but im getting this error "InstanceMethod object has no attribute '_getitem_'" when entering the code

GIRLS["aletta"].gain_trait["submission"]
Sorry that should be:
Code:
GIRLS["aletta"].gain_trait("submission")
Problems when you don't have copy and paste/

Maskervich

Aug 8, 2020
Guys somebody knows any console command to unlock the studio?
Cause my game is bugged and I cannot found the studio
If you are talking about Sasha's band recording studio, first you have to have the band event ACTIVE, and the studio will be on Wednesday at 18:00 and Friday at 20:00

Jul 15, 2017
How can i have the 3some between Kleio and Anna? i have this task, but i don't know if i have to go somewhere in particular.

Do i need to unlock studio? because i don't have it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You need to see the band, I think, so go to the pub on friday late evenings.

Also IIRC you need to have had sex with both at least three times before the threesome can fire.

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
I love appreciate it if there were more Milfs or Netori in the game. I would love to bang Bree's blonde mom or Sasha's raven hair mother or better yet Morgan's mom (your best friend's hot mom that you've been in love with since high school).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I love appreciate it if there were more Milfs or Netori in the game. I would love to bang Bree's blonde mom or Sasha's raven hair mother or better yet Morgan's mom (your best friend's hot mom that you've been in love with since high school).
Not all games need to be the same you know. Nothing wrong with all that but I for once am happy that there are no 1000 uber milfs in a game (there are some though).

Reactions: Xkr

Mrkain

Jun 25, 2019
Any chance someone could detail in depth what it takes requirements wise to have bree and/or sasha have a blowjob sceen in the shower?

PS. I have attempted multiple times to catch them in evening, even with 100/100 and home harem completed/active. Both WITH cheating w/ code and w/o. Have even tried waiting in bathroom from 2000 to 000. And I get the "hey can you leave." message. Never once have seen either girls in those scenes.

PPS. i know you can console in scenes. Coding for that would be appreciated. Still would prefer to do it "legit."

On a side note, a few alterations/changes that would be great. Listing or notating that proposals/rings means ending the game abruptly. Got my main save rolled back like an hour cause of that. Really didn't think it would just main menu w/ no saving. And maybe a different starting season? Since like 3-4 chars are set to have events purely in summer(Beach, Water park, home pool, birthdays), maybe start winter or spring to allow relation build up time to trigger things?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So quick question. I normally talk to Samantha about Ryan's cheating before they get married. But I'm just wondering if her divorce storyline is worth going for?

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Ok so about that huge lag when i play, i just test few things and this is what i found:

-If i play in window mode, the game go so damn slow and you need to wait a lot for change place or talk
-If i play full screen, there's still little lag but it go more fast.The only problem the game sometimes crash.
So i dont know exactly if its a resolution problem or graphic

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes