Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
it not work at all
The code works for 20.7.2e, I've already posted it in the thread and reported for it to be updated. Use the other method in the post to activate cheats or use the search function to find that version.
Who done all event ? Can share me save file :D thanka
There is no gallery, you will have missed 90% of the games content if you get a save. Use the cheats and use the walkthrough.

Scet

Jul 11, 2020
How do I take someone on a date to the mall I have a quest to take Lexi on a date at the mall but by the time 20:00 rolls around to go on a date the mall is closed. So I don't see it as an option to choose.

Also how do I see if Bree and Sasha are open to having sex with women for the home harem route I have sasha at 68% completed but bree only at 20%
Mall dates are only available on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Things I'd like :

-I started over numerous time cause a stupid thing made me loose a girl. Didn't masturbate inside the church? Say goodbye to Harmony forever. I'd rather have less dead ends.

-If you could get a vasectomy instead of asking each girls to take the pill.
Also why do you need to have power over someone to negotiate the pill?

-Male and female attraction are not opposite forces. Gaining attraction to one should not make you lose attraction to the other. Trying to manage the orientation of someone so you can get a trouple is kinda dumb.

-Also I'd like to have open/ethical way to form non monogamous relations instead of being caught lying and hopping you have the pre requisites to make them accept your douchebagery.

-Could also be nice to have a switch primal girl who likes to be spanked and claw you back. Have her be submissive and dominant at the same time instead of one decreasing the other.

-Have an autofill date satisfaction cheat.

-Have the maid you pay be a character

P.S.
I love the new sleeping after sex pictures.
First I absolutely love the new afterglow pics while sleeping as well. Shout out to the devs and artists. Lovely pics.

You make some valid points here. My only point I contest is

Male and female attraction are not opposite forces. Gaining attraction to one should not make you lose attraction to the other.
It often times is. I'm 100% attracted to women. I'm 100% not attracted to dudes.

But i think the game isn't so much about attracted - because attraction is person specific. I think it's more about interest or desire to be pleased in that fashion. A complete bi-sexual is 50/50 male/female interest. Percent can only add to 100, so as you slide the scale in interest for one, you're sliding away from the other. That's all.

Trying to find the perfect balance is kinda weird, but just another element of game mechanic to manage.

At least that's the way i see it and understand it. It makes sense to me.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
First I absolutely love the new afterglow pics while sleeping as well. Shout out to the devs and artists. Lovely pics.

You make some valid points here. My only point I contest is

It often times is. I'm 100% attracted to women. I'm 100% not attracted to dudes.

But i think the game isn't so much about attracted - because attraction is person specific. I think it's more about interest or desire to be pleased in that fashion. A complete bi-sexual is 50/50 male/female interest. Percent can only add to 100, so as you slide the scale in interest for one, you're sliding away from the other. That's all.

Trying to find the perfect balance is kinda weird, but just another element of game mechanic to manage.

At least that's the way i see it and understand it. It makes sense to me.
The way i see the girl points is it's just a mechanic you need to keep at a certain point depending on what you want out of the character. If people need an in game reason for it why not see it as the girls are bi but depending on their girl points it's just how open they are to being with either sex. 0% - don't wanna bang girls. 100% - don't wanna bang guys. 50% - up to get down likes it funky town all over them pens and vagenes.

Reactions: Evil13

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do you have shower sex with Bree or Sasha? I've talked to them while in the bathroom and even just hit the standard take a shower button but nothing happens. While I have the quest to have shower sex with them.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How do you have shower sex with Bree or Sasha? I've talked to them while in the bathroom and even just hit the standard take a shower button but nothing happens. While I have the quest to have shower sex with them.
Morning "start of the day" showers won't work, you'll have to catch them in the bathroom in the evening.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hi MacMac97,
I just read your review and wanted to answer about the "half baked" system part because you are stating stuff that is just false.
You say they are never updated or don't change anything:
- Piercing system: Available to all girls and changes all scenes
- Changing seasons: Change dating locations and activities and all outside backgrounds
- BDSM system (I suppose you are speaking of the sub/dom stat): Changes dilaogues, endings, outfits, sex scenes,harems
So I would hardly say they don't change anything.
That being said I do agree that the pub is a too efficient date location.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So there's a lot of content in this game, I mean a ton.

It is clear as this project has progressed, the author has learned a significant amount in terms of coding/content creation.

My suggestions to the author would be:
  1. Start working on a templating system to generate your RenPy code
    1. Enforces label/file/screen naming to make things easier for you to follow and consistent between charcters
    2. It will reduce cycle time when adding new content
    3. Makes testing easier
    4. Makes generation of things like gallery/cheat menu possible rather than creating those by hand
    5. Dialog can be put together in such a way that it is more difficult for people to unpack, thus adding more surprises
    6. Makes one off bugs less likely
  2. Implement a scene gallery for debugging purposes
    1. This allows you to run through the flow and make sure dialog makes sense
    2. You can check the before and after settings for each parameter to make sure things changed as expected
  3. Add to your debug (cheat) toolkit
    1. Skip to day so you can go back to summer quickly and test out specific events
    2. Call a girl to this location: with random schedules it is extremely difficult to test the various possible conditions
    3. Include missing parameters for girls such as sleaze factor for Lavish
    4. Show the current value as you change items
That said, what you've built here took a lot of work, and is pretty dang good. I believe taking it to the next level will require some structure changes as well as refactoring of the existing code. Once you have your engine built, you can focus on the content creation.

Reactions: Donkeybong

tothemoon025

Jun 29, 2019
There are cheats if you want to use them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't use the console to activate this cheat. Just use the arrow keys in the location.
Edit: Click if you want the codes to work on Android.
Edit2: If you cannot use the method above to activate the cheats on Android, instead of pestering others to share a save try this. Get the game on your computer, tailor the character the way YOU want, then activate the cheats when you can. Save the game then put the save onto your phone. That way you have the character you want and you have cheats.

If the code changes at anypoint and you have the correct one, please @ me so i can update this post.

Wow, would you look at that, a method of using the cheats without the code
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
how to use the cheats

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes