adamg0010

Jan 18, 2020
You fucked up the event, that's all there is to it. Old save or restart. You can change the variables however you will break your save 9 times out of 10 meaning you'd have to pick one of the previous options anyway.
Thank you dude thats all i needed to know, I tried fucking the variables in save edits fucked it up 20 out of 20 times. xD

Appreciate ur response my dude.

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
Having trouble with the "Sasha's Boobjob" side-quest. I've done everything else, and I must've walked in on Sasha in the shower thousands of times, but nothing's happening.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Yes, I did that 3 times, but it still cannot be completed
Hmm, maybe chose the "Fuck" option after 20:00, try the different sex options, if this doesn't work, see if DaedusWolfe will have a look at your save.
do girls route are short ? tried Alexis route it was really too short
Alexis' story has 6 main events, 2 on path A and 3 on path B. Most of the girls have more events. Check the walkthrough if you don't mind the spoilers.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Hmm, maybe chose the "Fuck" option after 20:00, try the different sex options, if this doesn't work, see if DaedusWolfe will have a look at your save.

Alexis' story has 6 main events, 2 on path A and 3 on path B. Most of the girls have more events. Check the walkthrough if you don't mind the spoilers.
where can i find the walkThrough ?

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do I take someone on a date to the mall I have a quest to take Lexi on a date at the mall but by the time 20:00 rolls around to go on a date the mall is closed. So I don't see it as an option to choose.

Also how do I see if Bree and Sasha are open to having sex with women for the home harem route I have sasha at 68% completed but bree only at 20%

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How do I take someone on a date to the mall I have a quest to take Lexi on a date at the mall but by the time 20:00 rolls around to go on a date the mall is closed. So I don't see it as an option to choose.

Also how do I see if Bree and Sasha are open to having sex with women for the home harem route I have sasha at 68% completed but bree only at 20%
Use the walkthrough.

husham90

Nov 13, 2019
There are cheats if you want to use them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't use the console to activate this cheat. Just use the arrow keys in the location.
Edit: Click if you want the codes to work on Android.
Edit2: If you cannot use the method above to activate the cheats on Android, instead of pestering others to share a save try this. Get the game on your computer, tailor the character the way YOU want, then activate the cheats when you can. Save the game then put the save onto your phone. That way you have the character you want and you have cheats.

If the code changes at anypoint and you have the correct one, please @ me so i can update this post.

Wow, would you look at that, a method of using the cheats without the code
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
it not work at all

Arbourean

Oct 23, 2018
You can date at 14:00 Saturday and Sunday, just be sure to ask on the weekend. The mall and water park are available then.

conguoidung

Sep 24, 2019

-Oh thank you!, i I have completed home harem

Darkblitz

Nov 1, 2018

ask a girl to go on a date druing weekend afternoon so you will have an option to go to the mall

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes