CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
How do you load old save files to the updated game? I copied the saves folder over but I am recieving an error message after load.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How do you load old save files to the updated game? I copied the saves folder over but I am recieving an error message after load.
You normally don't need to copy the folder - Ren'Py games have a second save folder in your user directory which the game will automatically find. So try deleting the save game folder (or rename it or copy it elsewhere as a precaution) and then try again.

However, depending on how old your previous version was, Andrealphus changed the save directory because saves were not compatible anymore. If you had any "19" version, you need to start over.

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
Is Kleio in the current version really stuck at 70 LP as I've read some pages before?

I don' get any event to move on, the wiki says "Kleio talsk about her feelings" but this doesn't trigger.

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
You normally don't need to copy the folder - Ren'Py games have a second save folder in your user directory which the game will automatically find. So try deleting the save game folder (or rename it or copy it elsewhere as a precaution) and then try again.

However, depending on how old your previous version was, Andrealphus changed the save directory because saves were not compatible anymore. If you had any "19" version, you need to start over.
My previous version was 20.6.2d

This is the message that I am receiving:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 215, in <module>
NameError: name 'cache_smartphone_girl' is not defined

Xinef

Dec 16, 2019
Got a question for anyone who might know: I can't get the second Shiori scold and second coffee event to fire. LP is definitely high enough as the archive work event fires and have done the babysitting and date and such. Nothing happens from working or working hard though. I even made a whole new game and still hasn't ever fired. Any ideas?

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
Gotta admit I'm out of my depth here, some of the Ren'Py wizards may chime in?
I figured it. I think I just saved in a bad place - in the middle of a conversation. I advanced a little in the previous version and resaved. Now it seems to be working just fine in the current version.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Guys I'm having a little problem with the Sasha boobjob event ... I've been trapped in this for a few hours, I want to try to get the breasts for Sasha but it always remains on this poster and does not advance. I did as the guide says, I did not kiss any girl in front of her and neither have I had sex with Bree so as not to mix up or alter the route further. And the event where Sasha would go into the bathroom to talk about her breasts doesn't happen ... Does anyone know what I need to do or what I did wrong?

View attachment 767523
This is a known issue and will be fixed in the next numbered update

Edit: Or it might be fixed in the last bug fix (e) .. I will try to confirm it later.

• Love
Reactions: Maskervich

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I figured it. I think I just saved in a bad place - in the middle of a conversation. I advanced a little in the previous version and resaved. Now it seems to be working just fine in the current version.
Never save in the middle of conversations or the middle of dates. There seems to some variables that do not get saved in those cases.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
This game could be absolutely fantastic if just 2 things happened.

1. More adding content for the existing girls and less adding an new girl every update.
2. A bit more polish with regard to scenes. The pregnancy bellies disappearing and reappearing between scenes is distracting and certain scenes required for story progression are ridiculously hard to trigger. That combined with the scenes being way too random and the hint system being garbage really hold this game back from the greatness that it could be.

A few tweaks and this could be one of the greats.

Reactions: Deane9850

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
20.7.2e
This time the e stands for "hey look, code works again."

- -

• Haha
Reactions: MakRay

ai...

May 30, 2019
I have a couple questions, does the beach ever come back? I didn't know I had a limited time to train with the master so I'm only about 40% complete. But the beach disappeared from me.

For Harmony how do I corrupt her faster. I only see her at the bible study once a week so that only drops her religious beliefs down 5% and occasionally during the week I see her in the book store and giving her a romance novel only drops it another 1%. So it's going to take forever.

And last but not least in the scene with Kleio at the tattoo shop it said that it would be unlocked for dates to add or remove piercings but I never saw it. Is there a way to get it, or is that just not implemented yet?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
The beach is only open for Summer. Because not one in their right minds goes to the beach in the middle of winter.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
The beach is only open for Summer. Because not one in their right minds goes to the beach in the middle of winter.
You've clearly never been to Australia, every month has the right weather for the beach. Only problem is that every month also has terrible weather for the beach.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You've clearly never been to Australia, every month has the right weather for the beach. Only problem is that every month also has terrible weather for the beach.
Maybe, but three things.
1 - I'm from a sane country.
2 - Australia is a death world. Everything tries to kill humanity, from the bugs to the snakes to the weather.
3 - I'm still from a sane country.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes