kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
where is the gym ?
It unlocks once you master the search function on site.

Guys, can someone teach this noob how to raise kink points? Aside from the occasional "talk" option (available only for some characters on very specific lines), and gifting the kink raising book (which only nets one measly kink point) are there no other ways to raise kp? Also, getting really blue balled here...have high lp on multiple chars (50+) but I have no idea how to unlock sex scenes?
Talk options, some events provide huge kink boosts (character dependent of course). You can also watch TV with your love interest during home dates, or in case of Sasha and Bree as entertainment in the evening. Obviously, your LP needs to be high enough.

As for sex scenes, that is character dependent as well. There are some characters with story sex events (Kleio, Samantha for instance) You should be able to date the girls with high enough LP, so you can take them home after a successful date. Some have rather steep requirements (Samantha in particular), so you have to play through most of her story before you can have sex with her.

Also some characters need to be taken on (several) dates to make progress. Alexis and Morgan fall into that category. Make use of the ingame story tracker (on the top right of the screen) if you are stuck with anyone specific.

Last edited:

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Thanks for the reply. Also, any reliable way to raise charisma past level 40? Charm machine doesn't seem to work all the time, and charm books can't be read at that level...Are haircuts my last hope?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for the reply. Also, any reliable way to raise charisma past level 40? Charm machine doesn't seem to work all the time, and charm books can't be read at that level...Are haircuts my last hope?
Sunbathing will also raise charisma.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
New cheat code Please?
General cheat codes:

(a) use search
(b) if you did so and it doesn't work, clearly state so
(c) support devs on patreon (or subscribestar or buy-a-coffee or ...), they will tell you everything for money

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Charm Machine has a limited chance to work. Same with all the other machines. So don't bank on that. Sunbathing is efficient, but obviously not available in all the seasons. Haircuts, and partying in the club are your alternatives. Both are costly though (50$).

I have not downloaded the new version, but I had no problem in making the charm book work for me with Charm 52 and Charm 114 (due to bonus items). It is limited to once a week (at least in the 20.6 version of the game).

Also, if you get to 40 with stat boosts on, you can unequip those clothes / items, and you still qualify for the "low level" options, of practicing speech, pushups in your room, and thinking in the park (though the knowledge one is not without some nuisance due to the 'free conversation topics' bug). The only real requirement for those three options is that your stat is 25 or less, but obviously your hunger, energy and hygiene stats need to be decent.

Mrorome

Apr 28, 2019
So, still no meaningful girl on girl content? Didn't follow the game for some time, and if I recall correctly, there was only one or two lesbian romance options for the female PC

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Right now the focus is on getting the girls in and continuing the Male MC's story.

Maskervich

Aug 8, 2020
Guys I'm having a little problem with the Sasha boobjob event ... I've been trapped in this for a few hours, I want to try to get the breasts for Sasha but it always remains on this poster and does not advance. I did as the guide says, I did not kiss any girl in front of her and neither have I had sex with Bree so as not to mix up or alter the route further. And the event where Sasha would go into the bathroom to talk about her breasts doesn't happen ... Does anyone know what I need to do or what I did wrong?

Screenshot_20200810_144106.jpg

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Guys I'm having a little problem with the Sasha boobjob event ... I've been trapped in this for a few hours, I want to try to get the breasts for Sasha but it always remains on this poster and does not advance. I did as the guide says, I did not kiss any girl in front of her and neither have I had sex with Bree so as not to mix up or alter the route further. And the event where Sasha would go into the bathroom to talk about her breasts doesn't happen ... Does anyone know what I need to do or what I did wrong?
If the requirements have not changed in the latest version, you need to have 75 LP with her, and have had sex with Sasha at least once. In addition to the not cheating thing of course. Obviously she also needs to be in the bathroom.

• Wow
Reactions: Maskervich
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes