VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
is there a link for patch for the latest bugfix, i dont want to donwload the whole thing again... thank you

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
First of I like sandbox style games, the problem is when they rely too much on the repetition(and the more girls you have, the bigger the problem can appear). So no, I don't just want a gallery(even though having a gallery in games feels like a standard practice for most games that I played). I might have sounded a bit angrier when I first posted due to unrelated circumstances.

I do very much enjoy the storied of the girls, it seems like there is a lot of potential content to discover with a lot of them(with all their paths or planned paths and cross paths). But let's assume you are going to do a second playthrough to explore those options, if you are saying that you are going to go through all the grind again without cheats I think you'll understand the problem. Sure for a first playthrough you'll want to read and discover pieces of dialog, but you can really see this mechanic falls apart at this point. Because you'll be going to do same thing until you get to the event where you can finally make a choice. You won't really be playing the game if you had to cheat just to get to those points. In a VN sure you'll skip the dialog, but after making a choice you'll start to see new content(in a good one at least). But here you'll be making the choice, and then it's a repeat until you can trigger the next event by repeating actions.

Which is why "grind" is not really gameplay, but I fully understand why it is part of a sandbox. You could ease it and make it feel more natural, if you have more events which characters that are connected to each other will both gain points(like the roommates's dinner) or having events that could give bigger bonuses based on what you wear and/or what you say outside of a date(you could even add what resource you have available as a modifier as this is a more core gampley mechanic). For example, if you go to band practice wearing leather jacket you'll gain a bit more points with the girls and they might say something extra(you could tailor this to all the places) and if you are energetic enough you might inspire them(could be a chance trigger even). But simply going up to all the girls and making making a check list of expending all the daily dialog + sending texts to all of them, feels a bit lackluster after a while.

That way you'll feel like you kinda paying more attention to how you interact with the girls, but I don't know if it is something people even care about or want.

Of course I don't really know shit about codding or how hard it would be to implement, I'm just trying to say that there is other ways to do sandboxes if you want to go with repeat actions as the main mechanic.

As for Sam, I made sure to always be available at 14:00 as I knew that when the call needed to come in. I even tried to walk around and back to the house in case that would somehow trigger it. But that didn't help, and now I don't know if it's a bug or what.
Thank you for taking time to share your perspective a bit more. I believe I do understand your position. I agree with a some of your concerns. The "only in summer" type scenarios are very frustrating. I decided to try the alexis route and it had just turned fall before I learned I need to take her to beach during summer. It seems logical you could do so in spring as well but whatever.

There is a system in place that wearing certain items gives bonuses and unlocks other dialogue - but what it does is increase your character stats (falsely) so that you go above the threshold faster to unlock that dialogue/event.

Allow me if I may offer you a different perspective though: You mentioned the fact that there are just so many girls and gets repetitive. Think of it this way - if anyone was a real player and was trying to pursue that many girls at the same time - it would be work - a lot of work. If you instead play the game, and focus on one (or two) on a playthrough there's a lot less repetition and grind. If you chase all paths, then yes, there's a lot of grinding. If you chase just one or two, it goes quickly, and once done, you can replay and the cheats allow you to get through the repetitive parts easier.

Most seem to play (including myself) trying all paths and girls concurrently. And doing so is understandably a lot of work and grinding to reach the thresholds on so many paths you're taking at the same time.

I love the AVNs of like Melody and Depraved Awakening and Acting Lessons etc. But the stories are quite linear - you go on a path as decided. This one being the sandbox that it is I like it for the ability to pursue what stories interest you instead of relegating to the one and only one before you. But that freedom to do so carries with a great deal more effort required by the player. Which is what makes it a game and not just a narrated story.

I think that pretty much says everything I was needing to say. It's just a different perspective. But as a long time fan of roleplaying (dice and paper) games, I am drawn to games that allow a lot of choice and interaction by a player and expect there to be a modicum of effort involved.

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
So I'm kind of stuck with the Kleio and Morgan Threesome Scene. I get to give either of the two the 'Offer a Drink' option, but when I check on the other to use the same option it doesn't appear as available. Is this a bug or maybe is there something I'm doing wrong?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So I'm kind of stuck with the Kleio and Morgan Threesome Scene. I get to give either of the two the 'Offer a Drink' option, but when I check on the other to use the same option it doesn't appear as available. Is this a bug or maybe is there something I'm doing wrong?
The walkthrough was just updated, look at that and F3 for "Tomboy Harem"
how the hell do i get access to the beach
It has been answered so many times. Use the search function in the top right of the site, it should default to searching whatever thread you are on, use this advice in literally every single game thread you have a question for so you aren't asking the same questions over and over. Another option is to use the walkthrough.

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
The walkthrough was just updated, look at that and F3 for "Tomboy Harem"
The current walkthrough says: "To see the threesome scene,you have to offer both of them a drinkin the pub,advance the hour and then offer them both another drink. When you end the interaction for the last drink, the event will trigger."

But when I go to offer a drink either Kleio/Morgan a drink, I can't offer the same option to the other. It's not there for me to select and so I get the dual -3 LP for both Kleio and Morgan.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
The current walkthrough says: "To see the threesome scene,you have to offer both of them a drinkin the pub,advance the hour and then offer them both another drink. When you end the interaction for the last drink, the event will trigger."

But when I go to offer a drink either Kleio/Morgan a drink, I can't offer the same option to the other. It's not there for me to select and so I get the dual -3 LP for both Kleio and Morgan.
If you are in the harem you should be able to give both of them a drink. Never lost any love by not giving a girl a drink, are you sure you're offering them a drink or are you selecting what girl to be with? If that is the case you are not in the harem yet and need to get their stats sorted.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes