Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
There for sure a few good points it is a bit buggy, the seasons are quite annoying, and what not.

But the Rant on all the gameplay aspects is a bit much and worsened by saying just give me gallery basically.
This not for you if you want all gameplay gone in exchange just gallery, that is called google images :D .

But for real I mean this not a standard VN it is a game and to some extent it hard for some the things to work around annoying bits like Morrigan needing to go to waterpark on think 4th date :cautious: why so late.. But it trying to be immersive and just how her story was decided to progress (in this case I think date should have been thought ahead of time and reworded to be sooner or game started a season earlier but w/e).

As far as Sam phone call don't recall many issues or reading many idk off hand or which but make sure you available around time she suppose to call just in case you not doing that.
(Know what you said is a issue with like Kleio call so maybe Sam same but just in case)
First of I like sandbox style games, the problem is when they rely too much on the repetition(and the more girls you have, the bigger the problem can appear). So no, I don't just want a gallery(even though having a gallery in games feels like a standard practice for most games that I played). I might have sounded a bit angrier when I first posted due to unrelated circumstances.

I do very much enjoy the storied of the girls, it seems like there is a lot of potential content to discover with a lot of them(with all their paths or planned paths and cross paths). But let's assume you are going to do a second playthrough to explore those options, if you are saying that you are going to go through all the grind again without cheats I think you'll understand the problem. Sure for a first playthrough you'll want to read and discover pieces of dialog, but you can really see this mechanic falls apart at this point. Because you'll be going to do same thing until you get to the event where you can finally make a choice. You won't really be playing the game if you had to cheat just to get to those points. In a VN sure you'll skip the dialog, but after making a choice you'll start to see new content(in a good one at least). But here you'll be making the choice, and then it's a repeat until you can trigger the next event by repeating actions.

Which is why "grind" is not really gameplay, but I fully understand why it is part of a sandbox. You could ease it and make it feel more natural, if you have more events which characters that are connected to each other will both gain points(like the roommates's dinner) or having events that could give bigger bonuses based on what you wear and/or what you say outside of a date(you could even add what resource you have available as a modifier as this is a more core gampley mechanic). For example, if you go to band practice wearing leather jacket you'll gain a bit more points with the girls and they might say something extra(you could tailor this to all the places) and if you are energetic enough you might inspire them(could be a chance trigger even). But simply going up to all the girls and making making a check list of expending all the daily dialog + sending texts to all of them, feels a bit lackluster after a while.

That way you'll feel like you kinda paying more attention to how you interact with the girls, but I don't know if it is something people even care about or want.

Of course I don't really know shit about codding or how hard it would be to implement, I'm just trying to say that there is other ways to do sandboxes if you want to go with repeat actions as the main mechanic.

As for Sam, I made sure to always be available at 14:00 as I knew that when the call needed to come in. I even tried to walk around and back to the house in case that would somehow trigger it. But that didn't help, and now I don't know if it's a bug or what.

Reactions: Sup3rbia

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
1.First of I like sandbox style games, the problem is when they rely too much on the repetition

2.(and the more girls you have, the bigger the problem can appear).

3. if you are saying that you are going to go through all the grind again without cheats I think you'll understand the problem.

3.5. Sure for a first playthrough you'll want to read and discover pieces of dialog, but you can really see this mechanic falls apart at this point. Because you'll be going to do same thing until you get to the event where you can finally make a choice.
You won't really be playing the game if you had to cheat just to get to those points. In a VN sure you'll skip the dialog, but after making a choice you'll start to see new content(in a good one at least).
But here you'll be making the choice, and then it's a repeat until you can trigger the next event by repeating actions.

4. Which is why "grind" is not really gameplay, but I fully understand why it is part of a sandbox.

5. You could ease it and make it feel more natural,
5.5. if you have more events which characters that are connected to each other will both gain points(like the roommates's dinner) blah blah this what I prefer the way things to play out and work and story etc...

6.That way you'll feel like you kinda paying more attention to how you interact with the girls, but I don't know if it is something people even care about or want.

7. Of course I don't really know shit about codding or how hard it would be to implement, I'm just trying to say that there is other ways to do sandboxes if you want to go with repeat actions as the main mechanic.

*Note*
As for Sam, I made sure to always be available at 14:00 as I knew that when the call needed to come in. I even tried to walk around and back to the house in case that would somehow trigger it. But that didn't help, and now I don't know if it's a bug or what.
1. I would not say this game relies to heavy on repetition, could use some extra lines here or there maybe but quite good compared to others and most make sense and be worse if not in game. Though I use cheats after 1st play for stats but that why cheat exists.

2. Ya common sense and true though more important/desirable that they are finished then 100% bug free imo. (though as many know including maker they just love making more characters and never finishing).

3. is not a issue, just use cheat if don't that on you.
3.5 welcome to these types and really most VNs, hope you enjoy them as there still very few that do things like select scene/chapter and even then bound to run into that.
(I don't think I ever ran into a single VN of any sort with 0 repeated lines outside of doing something like making a hard save before choosing a route which you can do here also)

4. ok so you know it has purpose and fits what then you saying and if it part of sandbox then it party of gameplay ..

5. Natural is wrong word for what you describing in fact it opposite it gameplay forced.
5.5. There are more events and things you can do where multiple get pluses Work out near gals for example. Game also incomplete bound to add and change more etc..(you even say you know more routes connecting etc...) so who knows what to come.

6. Huge thing that can't be ignored... most conversations and interactions effect girls different ways slap the girls behind as a 1st greeting and see what happens or ask about sex to every girl they have different tastes aka +/- or not care (and also can change ask throughout the relationship and see what happens).

7. yes there many ways to play everything ... I mean this just common sense and pointless to say like did you know shooters can be played all sorts of ways !_! like try to play CoD from 1-latest or Conkers Bad Fur day (multiplayer).

*Note* May be a bug then assuming you not making any slight mistake like day requirement or not making sure her love is maxed like maybe you slapped her behind and its "29/30"(->or w/e the numbers) therefore not going to call any more.
---Best I can suggest is just hope it will work eventually seems to work out eventually at times. There likely is a way to use console but idk how outside getting the event to play but it won't count :/

Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
1. I would not say this game relies to heavy on repetition, could use some extra lines here or there maybe but quite good compared to others and most make sense and be worse if not in game. Though I use cheats after 1st play for stats but that why cheat exists.

2. Ya common sense and true though more important/desirable that they are finished then 100% bug free imo. (though as many know including maker they just love making more characters and never finishing).

3. is not a issue, just use cheat if don't that on you.
3.5 welcome to these types and really most VNs, hope you enjoy them as there still very few that do things like select scene/chapter and even then bound to run into that.

4. ok so you know it has purpose and fits what then you saying and if it part of sandbox then it party of gameplay ..

5. Natural is wrong word for what you describing in fact it opposite it gameplay forced.
5.5. There are more events and things you can do where multiple get pluses Work out near gals for example. Game also incomplete bound to add and change more etc..(you even say you know more routes connecting etc...) so who knows what to come.

6. Huge thing that can't be ignored... most conversations and interactions effect girls different ways slap the girls behind as a 1st greeting and see what happens or ask about sex to every girl they have different tastes (and also can change ask throughout the relationship and see what happens).

7. yes there many ways to play everything ... I mean this just common sense and pointless to say like did you know shooters can be played all sorts of ways !_! like try to play CoD from 1-latest or Conkers Bad Fur day (multiplayer).

*Note* May be a bug then assuming you not making any slight mistake like day requirement or not making sure her love is maxed like maybe you slapped her behind and its "29/30"(->or w/e the numbers) therefore not going to call any more.
---Best I can suggest is just hope it will work eventually seems to work out eventually at times. There likely is a way to use console but idk how outside getting the event to play but it won't count :/
Fair enough. I like the game, and I was trying to see if I could suggest anything to help it. In the end it's not my preferred method of playing, but it works well for the game.

I just wish there wasn't season locked events or at least a alternative way of unlocking it. Unless there is a way to reliably advance time, but knowing that console commands could mess with the game I kinda just ride it for now. If there is a way, I'll be happy to know it as using the wait option to get from autumn to summer feels bad.

As for Sam, due to her many path I tried my best to check her stats and my choices when I made when quite a lot just to get the right path. i'll keep trying, and see what happens.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Fair enough. I like the game, and I was trying to see if I could suggest anything to help it. In the end it's not my preferred method of playing, but it works well for the game.

I just wish there wasn't season locked events or at least a alternative way of unlocking it. Unless there is a way to reliably advance time, but knowing that console commands could mess with the game I kinda just ride it for now. If there is a way, I'll be happy to know it as using the wait option to get from autumn to summer feels bad.

As for Sam, due to her many path I tried my best to check her stats and my choices when I made when quite a lot just to get the right path. i'll keep trying, and see what happens.
Suggest putting a review if you have not already.

Ya seasons are kind of annoying as said, and is 1 the near memes at this point. There used to be a cheat for advancing time but then to many events (like Sis coming) started paying to much attention to amount of days that have passed and made it no longer possible.
But ya really think game should have started a month earlier :/ waiting 2 seasons is bit much and far to easy to miss Beach/Pool timing. (VeRy much so if not following wiki and or the select routes being hard focused).

Ya to hard to guess what all you did/didn't do with her so idk if it a you issue or a bug/delay or what.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
With the new limit of Kleio at 70 LP the band Harem is Impossible '-'
Unless the creator yet again put that back in this update or previous one I don't think that true. It just she a bit buggy and likes to make you wait forever or seemingly (idk if 100% always eventually works but seems to eventually fire off the required or least one of them just whatever reason takes a bit).

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017

The plan is to have at least 1 alternate events for the seasonal ones on the opposite season

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Second Base? Most of these preview pics look like they're WAY beyond second base...

rivaldias

May 25, 2020
I'm seeing same thing - but i don't think it's a bug.
My belief is my Minami points are not high enough (Not talking LPs cuz that starts at max). I'm talking about the points gained from being flirty and kind to her along the way and doing events like letter her join you in bed during thunderstorm, etc. I'm guessing once that threshold is met, i'll see other options.
what are you guys talking about? bug? there is no bug i guess, i already passed the practice kissing, second date, playing games with bree & minami at home, also passed minami see mc dick because her curious, and then i met minami at college with Kylie, and met her at the pub, sorry for my bad english.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
With Minami work different, you need to upgrade your "sis complex" for unlock some new scenes
You can see how much you gained by selecting your phone

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Andrealphus Remember few pages back I said about missing Audrey after ruining my pants? That happened before the whole me getting suspended from work. That was early fall. I have now reached the dwayne vs cassidy fight event (the one before Aletta vs Cass event) Audrey still doesn't come to work yet. Its winter, and I just booked a skating date with Harmony.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
its summer and i have swim suit and car yet i can't find the option to start beach date with alexis any help please

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes