RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I don't know why he bothers changing the cheat code, all you have to do to see it is unren the game, unpack the files and search the script for "Cheat"

Jam82

Oct 19, 2018
why can I only fuck Ayesha on the first date, afterwards she just wants to sleep - and I can't get "ok" on the cinema, no matter if its on date or not?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There is a quote on the cheat post telling you how to activate without the code.

I find it fun. Good idea to use the cheats though. Can be quite grindy otherwise.
I would advise against it at the first playthrough, but yeah, if you want some stuff to happen in a manageable time, some cheats are needed. (However, if you need a cheat to avoid Sasha NTRing you, you're playing the game wrong).

Why did you change the cheat code Andrealphus?! Why did you change the code again???
Probably because it is meant as a bonus for paying patreons, not for everybody?

I'm kinda torn on this one ... some of the girls and scenes are hot, but the game part is terrible.

(...)
But that brings me to the absolute worst bit ... the 4 seasons ... I got to a bit where with one girl I needed to take her to the beach, others that I should hang out at the pool with and stuff ... but it was fall ... so no going to the beach ... I starting doing other stuff but by the time I got to mid-winter I just was so frustrated with the whole thing that just quit ...
(...)
I somewhat agree with the four seasons. Having to wait two months to be able to continue a storyline can be pretty tiresome.

Don't agree as much with most of what I deleted. As somebody else already said, running around and doing stuff to please the girls is the main gameplay aspect. And if it were too obvious (i. e. you would never be tempted to read up the hints, even with this many things going on with the different girls) it would also be boring.

There's plenty of "click on girl to get scene with her" games out there if that's what you prefer (I personally like The Professor a lot, but it's admittedly not for everybody), but this is different, and as the old Romans used to say: variatio delectat - it's enjoyable to have different things.

Still waiting for Emma and Minami S*X scene to add in
Yup. Me too, but I am sure it will happen. Keep in mind though that the poor girls won't get a minute's rest from me the moment that is possible, so they deserve a little breather before that ;)

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah in regards to seasonal events honestly the seasonal lock is so annoying that it feels like there should be alternative off-season events that can get you past that particular story stage. That way you aren't stuck waiting until the next in game year to make progress with a girl.

So something like a beach or water park date could get a non beach or swimming based alternative that still pushes the girl's story forward.

Sasha's breast expansion could perhaps occur outside of summer by having an event where you invite Bree and her out to a spa? Something like a hot spring or sauna would be a viable reason for girls to be in swimsuits even during the colder months for example.

rocco717

Jan 23, 2020
Her default date dress is the black one. Her sexy dress is in no way an actual dress. You really only see these dresses in the restaurant and the club. There are a few images with them(new battle of the bands events have sasha in her sexy dress if unlocked.) but for the most part you wont see it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How can I have Big Boobs on sasha?

Mar 18, 2019
What's the state of female MC atm? Last time I checked the game was a year ago and it didn't have enough content for female MC to play, so I'm wondering if it has enough content now to give it a mother try?

Reactions: Pyrrical

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
What's the state of female MC atm? Last time I checked the game was a year ago and it didn't have enough content for female MC to play, so I'm wondering if it has enough content now to give it a mother try?
Still the same for female MC. Which I personally am glad they're focusing on the Male MC. I am also aware that some may have different opinions.

Darkblitz

Nov 1, 2018
is the event with ayesha where you invite her to watch a movie not yet implemented? cuz somehow it does not trigger for me and it is not in the updated walkthrough

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I am unable to trigger the Bree event at 40RP, she never calls. Anyone have a fix or suggestion for it? I saw another post about it a few days ago, but no one suggested any solutions at that point. Should I just write her off for my playthrough?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
I am unable to trigger the Bree event at 40RP, she never calls. Anyone have a fix or suggestion for it? I saw another post about it a few days ago, but no one suggested any solutions at that point. Should I just write her off for my playthrough?
As posted several times by me, if you are not on the gamer path (don't have video games skill) you need 25 KP to get on the maid path (unless that requirement changed in the latest build - I am skipping this one).

Reactions: albul

meggie

Jul 4, 2018
Iam sorry, but that cheat code now dont work :( i try everythink, but not work now. iam not an expert, please help?

Over99lord

May 28, 2019
Is there any way to restore Cassidy? I messed up with the meeting with Cherie. If possible, I'd like to reset that quest line to before I went to meet with Aletta and chose the dating options.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes