Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
here is the bug i am getting every time i try and take lexi on a mall date to trigger the sasha encounter where jack always pops up.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/da/date_mall.rpy", line 100, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_person.rpy", line 490, in __getattr__
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 331, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 271, in script call
  File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 244, in script call
  File "da/date_mall.rpyc", line 100, in script
  File "G:\Games\Adult Games\--- Adult Special ---\-- Untested --\LoSeSb-Patreon-latest-pc 20.7.2c\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.7.2c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1183, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "G:\Games\Adult Games\--- Adult Special ---\-- Untested --\LoSeSb-Patreon-latest-pc 20.7.2c\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.7.2c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1139, in show_imspec
    expression = renpy.python.py_eval(expression)
  File "G:\Games\Adult Games\--- Adult Special ---\-- Untested --\LoSeSb-Patreon-latest-pc 20.7.2c\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.7.2c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "G:\Games\Adult Games\--- Adult Special ---\-- Untested --\LoSeSb-Patreon-latest-pc 20.7.2c\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.7.2c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/da/date_mall.rpy", line 100, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_person.rpy", line 490, in __getattr__
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.7.2c
Sat Aug 08 23:44:13 2020
never fails saturday or sunday afternoon mall run jack always shows up and screws up my lexi data she just vanishes mid date and then she disappears for days calls dont work either she is gone for like 2 weeks or more.

Edit: Sorry wish i knew how to hide the code in it's own separate box admins forgive me.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
You can change your clothes in your bedroom only (inventory icon and then just click on what you want to wear).

If girls get locked on a certain percentage, you need to do an event with them. Most of those events are quite explicitly captured in the in-game hint system (Story tracker, top right of your screen).

For example, Bree's hint when you hit 10% indicates you have to interact with her in the living room. So go to the living room, event fires, and then you can progress. It works the same for all the other girls.
for me it says i need to have date with alexis but i can't click it she refuses

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
for me it says i need to have date with alexis but i can't click it she refuses
For that one you will receive a call at 14:00 or 15:00 on either Friday or Saturday. You also need to have at least $500 in your pocket for the event to fire.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I'm kinda torn on this one ... some of the girls and scenes are hot, but the game part is terrible.

WALL OF TEXT
I'm not really sure what to make of this kind of concern/criticism. I mean your opinion is important and all, but I don't see how it's really a game if these types of challenges and obstacles are not included.

I mean it sounds to me if I'm being fair, that you would prefer to turn on the game, click a button, and have all the events happen in a row like a image slideshow?

It's a game that at the core is meant to be about resource and time management while chasing the carrot on the stick. So I don't think I would find a game that had not "gamesmanship" to it to be intriguing or engaging at all.

By all means, please convince me otherwise if I'm wrong - but at this point I think the concerns are unsubstantiated.

There is definitely a grind element to it - and at times too much - I'll grant you - but removing all barriers and replace with all instant gratification seems antithesis of a 'game'.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Oh for f.. Right, time for a murder-suicide.

Oi, what's the address you are currently living at? No reason >.>
Kylie's XMas gift is about to be reenact in real live!

Haven't you read the previous posts!!!
People are tired of me adding new girls :p
:D
How about the home harem 3some revised... I feel sorry for Bree in both fucking scenes. She got relegated into being the 3rd wheel.

btw, I really like the additional date event for Sasha's few last love point. Just make sure Bree doesn't need that many date event or everyone will fail home harem. And I'm curious how you gonna include Minami into home harem and if you planned to merge band harem and home harem due to you and Sasha exist in both.

• Haha
Reactions: Skads

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I'm not really sure what to make of this kind of concern/criticism. I mean your opinion is important and all, but I don't see how it's really a game if these types of challenges and obstacles are not included.

I mean it sounds to me if I'm being fair, that you would prefer to turn on the game, click a button, and have all the events happen in a row like a image slideshow?

It's a game that at the core is meant to be about resource and time management while chasing the carrot on the stick. So I don't think I would find a game that had not "gamesmanship" to it to be intriguing or engaging at all.

By all means, please convince me otherwise if I'm wrong - but at this point I think the concerns are unsubstantiated.

There is definitely a grind element to it - and at times too much - I'll grant you - but removing all barriers and replace with all instant gratification seems antithesis of a 'game'.
I think it's just the grind is a lot of effort, and once you put "timed" window to some events it's become annoying. For example, I wanted to get Sasha breast complex 2 but it can only be done in summer, and I only realize that on the 15th of autumn when I got her stats to fit the needed event. So now I'll have to wait for a while before I could advance a single event, why? I enjoy the game, but a "grind" and "timed" events can really grind "gameplay" to a halt. This is something a lot of sandbox games do, and call it gamplay "work" to advance the story. Having resource is fine. The problem is when you rely too much on needing to repeat actions, and pretend that that's is an interesting gameplay.

Gameplay is when you feel like you are doing something, but by repeating action you only get the feeling you've done that before until you max the right stat to advance to the next stage. And only then the "carrot" come in the form of a date, there is no "carrot" while you rise the stats only the hope that the date is around the corner.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020

That's even before the super low trigger chance for some scenes, more specifically Sam path E. Which I've been waiting for over 2 weeks in game for.

Reactions: asuy

trixl

Jan 24, 2019
[QUOTE = "asuy, post: 3974817, member: 2513059"]
gimme save file ;-; im tired..
[/ QUOTE]
Let me know when you find it! It's really hard

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes