ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
took Aleysha on date to cinema....ran into Aleysha at the cinema and invited to movie..i did the two possible ways of see a movie....yet the quest dosnt tick off....piffles

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Wait a minute ... Download the game today and another update is out? If you downloaded a new one, do I lose my progresso? :/
Sorry my ask more Never playing this game
Your saves are located in your personal user data directory .. so you don't have to worry about moving saves around with new versions. As to compatibility, so long as you are not saving during a date, you should not have an issue with updates.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
lol so far haven't noticed any updates to current older girls already in the game waiting for content update (Minami, Emma, Harmony, Lavish, Lexi, Anna, Klieo, Cassidy, Cheri) still playing through the seasons to fully explore Ayesha's content. I would like to buy Dwayne's Mansion in the future and move my harem / mistress's under one roof lolz hint hint wink wink possible future idea :p

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
am i the only one who dislikes the fact that the "older" girls-stories are not much updated and yet we get a new girl?
They keep adding girls but forget to progress the story further with the girls they already have. It's getting ridiculous already.
Nope, you and me both. No love for the OG's
Maybe when the cap for the amount of fuckable characters is reached on this project the dev will come back and touch up here and there with the other girls' stories
They been doing this a LONG time it just the way they choose to do it.

The changelogs being a massive mess aiming to be #1 in the worst, a few small bugs being fixed and remade and refixed and new ones every update etc... to point it enough to make Todd Howard(Beth) blush, and new characters being added to fast to furious is like 90% what this game is :cool:.

Joke aside it a great game and while these things are unfortunate and annoying it still a terrific game; that you just have to accept, or wait years for it to be v69.35.34xx*insert new alphabet* than maybe it will be complete or least enough if not abandoned.
Obviously none of you have been keeping up with the game. A tremendous amount of progress has been made with the OGs over the past 3 major updates.

As to the change logs. If you want detailed change logs stick with the main stream games. They have the time and resources to wasted on detailed change logs. There are very few games on Patreon or here that keep more than generic logs.

Reactions: Skads

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
lol so far haven't noticed any updates to current older girls already in the game waiting for content update (Minami, Emma, Harmony, Lavish, Lexi, Anna, Klieo, Cassidy, Cheri) still playing through the seasons to fully explore Ayesha's content. I would like to buy Dwayne's Mansion in the future and move my harem / mistress's under one roof lolz hint hint wink wink possible future idea :p
You obviously haven't been playing it long enough to notice any major changes

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
ok every time i try to do the lexi mall date after her meeting sasha i get the popup for lexi slave, we go back to main floor and fucking jack always shows up every god damned time i get a error popup, lexi vanishes in middle of date and doesnt show back up in game for days i read the wiki if lexi is above or equal to 75 love points jack isnt supposed to show up unless i am missing something the lil prick says hey i have weed and poof lexi is gone. is this a coding bug maybe?

this has happened for 3 weeks in a row now, i keep loading the previous save advancing 1 hour the prick jack shows up on every sat and sunday i try to set up with her.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
N7, hiya hun, you get tagged as it's your thread it seems.

Might want to remove the link to the gallery mod, it's dead and not being updated but people are still downloading and complaining nearly all the scenes are missing.

Seems Lain has no intentions of updating it any time soon either, seems this one is annoying to do and no idea when they may work on it again if they do decide to in the future.

Reactions: Evil13

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Not sure if it's a bug(since it's not something that pops an error message), but since the last couple updates, Home Harem trigger for 'Have Sex with Sasha 3 times' never gets checked.
You mean I have to keep having sex with sasha???? ooookay. I guess I'll do it..... (y)

Last edited:

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
Come on dude!, I love this game and all, but stop adding new girls before you finish the existing ones.

Where is my Minami and Emma sex!!

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I'm kinda torn on this one ... some of the girls and scenes are hot, but the game part is terrible.

Even if you throw every cheat at it, so your hunger stat and what have you doesn't decay and you give yourself money so you don't need to grind it out and just want to follow each girl's storyline then it's still such a pain going around trying to trigger all the events that you need ... I found some of the time they wouldn't trigger, like one of them being to workout with some girl, I tried it multiples with variations of other people present or not ... or another one that said something will happen soon, a month + later still waiting for it to happen ... and god forbid you actually feel like taking girls out on dates without checking the guide thing first, because if you're not at the right step or you don't do the specific ones it wants int he specific order then it's it's just wasted time

But that brings me to the absolute worst bit ... the 4 seasons ... I got to a bit where with one girl I needed to take her to the beach, others that I should hang out at the pool with and stuff ... but it was fall ... so no going to the beach ... I starting doing other stuff but by the time I got to mid-winter I just was so frustrated with the whole thing that just quit ...

I find these kinda games, and I dunno which was actually the first to set it all up like this but I think of them all as kinda Summertime Saga kinda games - where you run around trying to tick some boring little boxes off to advance through a bunch of different girls stories - are all just kinda played out and mechanically boring ... though I will admit that the girls here are much better than what I remember of SS.

So yeah, the only way I can see myself firing this up again is if the old scene mod gets updated or someone makes a new one so I can actually just see the content (sadly the one linked in the OP doesn't work anymore) ... because it's just no fun.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
how can i change my clothes ? and why all girls love locked at 20% what do to ?
You can change your clothes in your bedroom only (inventory icon and then just click on what you want to wear).

If girls get locked on a certain percentage, you need to do an event with them. Most of those events are quite explicitly captured in the in-game hint system (Story tracker, top right of your screen).

For example, Bree's hint when you hit 10% indicates you have to interact with her in the living room. So go to the living room, event fires, and then you can progress. It works the same for all the other girls.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes