meggie

Jul 4, 2018
Please guys help??!! i am desprate. yesterday work everythink good, but now question mark dissapear and i cant get to the cheat menu???

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Is there any way to restore Cassidy? I messed up with the meeting with Cherie. If possible, I'd like to reset that quest line to before I went to meet with Aletta and chose the dating options.
Most of the time if a girl leaves, she's gone and isn't coming back. Palla is the only one that comes to mind as one who comes back and that's part of her story.

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
Upload your save to and change CHEAT 1/0 (0) to (1).
Or you could unren the whole thing and look through the script but that's a bit tedious.
You are a scholar of all things ren'py - works like a charm.

For people that find this via search later, and don't know where ren'py saves things.

C:\Users\<yourUsername>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LoSe_20_1-1512630773

Appdata is a hidden folder, you have to unhide it to see it (or enter the path direct into the navigation of windows explorer).
The number on the end of LoSe_ path probably changes with version numbers.. but there should only be one LoSe folder. I'm sure you can figure it out if you try.

Reactions: DigitalBlasphemer

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Most of the time if a girl leaves, she's gone and isn't coming back. Palla is the only one that comes to mind as one who comes back and that's part of her story.
Cassidy is also gone for a while, though that was earlier than the Cheri meetings. Audrey will disappear for a while after some of the earlier encounters as well, and I think there's one more.

But in this case, Cassidy is surely gone for good - and sorry, probably no simple console command to restore her.

jefftheman0908

May 30, 2020
I cant find studio to continue Kleios story, i have looked everywhere and cant find it, im playing in 20.3.2 (also how do i go see the band perform on friday night? is that also in the studio?)

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I have trouble getting most of Minami's Siscon events to work.
Her LPand Siscon points are both at 100 and yet the only event I have seen so far is the one where she plays games with Bree in the living room.

Is it purely random because i am skipping entire months whitout the events triggering.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I cant find studio to continue Kleios story, i have looked everywhere and cant find it, im playing in 20.3.2 (also how do i go see the band perform on friday night? is that also in the studio?)
Studio is in the city, Wed and Fri 18-20 (or 21), but generally you want to be there 18 or at least 19. If you have unlocked it through the guitar skill, I think there will be no band performance before you joined the band and practised enough.

jefftheman0908

May 30, 2020
Studio is in the city, Wed and Fri 18-20 (or 21), but generally you want to be there 18 or at least 19. If you have unlocked it through the guitar skill, I think there will be no band performance before you joined the band and practised enough.
tried both days and it still wont appear i have maxed out guitar skill and all my stats are fine so i dont understand why it wont appear?

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
I have trouble getting most of Minami's Siscon events to work.
Her LPand Siscon points are both at 100 and yet the only event I have seen so far is the one where she plays games with Bree in the living room.

Is it purely random because i am skipping entire months whitout the events triggering.
I have gotten most of them randomly. Taking a shower early in the morning triggered a scene where she asks to come in urgently, walking in the hallway in the afternoon triggered cosplay, going to bed between 22.00 and 02.00 triggered thunderstorm scene, just visiting the pool when brie was there in a weekend(during summer, I do not think you can trigger it during fall/winter) triggered sunscreen event and sometime in the afternoon when all 3 were present, I triggered strip poker. When bandgirls, Kylie and Alexis were in the game as well, I triggered the events in the uni, studio and the mall easily.
When I went through the date and had very high siscon point, I got another event in the living room where she was asking about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I did not really take note of the days it happened, sadly.

Loekmanda

May 22, 2018
Hi Guys
I tried to update the walkthrough with almost every new contents from Wiki such new events for Kleio, Emma, Hanna, Alexis, Morgan, ... or some extra info like their favourite gifts
I used wiki's Latest Activity until today for latest change but it sure will change next days.
Hope to useful ;)

Edit: Some changes and Revenge Path (Path D) for Samantha added
Edit: Added missing Shiori events
Edit: Added new contents for Anna and some changes in Bree

Edit (2020-6-30):New contents for Minami, changes for Emma, Palla, Kleio, Sahsa and Bree
Edit (2020-7-1):Minami Dating (Until v20.6.2 can't fuck her)
Edit (2020-8-9):Add everything from wiki (anna, kleio, cassidy, sasha, ayesha, minami, ...)
Thank you so much

Reactions: MakRay

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
tried both days and it still wont appear i have maxed out guitar skill and all my stats are fine so i dont understand why it wont appear?
When you say you maxed out the guitar skill, do I understand that correctly in that you did not take it at the beginning (when introducing yourself to Sasha and Bree mentioning that you played guitar)? If so, the studio will stay locked after you caught Sasha practicing in the hallway. (Did you? If not, that should be your next step). Then you indeed need to go to the first gig (Friday's at the bar, 20-23).

What does your quest tracker say?

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
That's even before the super low trigger chance for some scenes, more specifically Sam path E. Which I've been waiting for over 2 weeks in game for. Seasons.
There for sure a few good points it is a bit buggy, the seasons are quite annoying, and what not.

But the Rant on all the gameplay aspects is a bit much and worsened by saying just give me gallery basically.
This not for you if you want all gameplay gone in exchange just gallery, that is called google images :D .

But for real I mean this not a standard VN it is a game and to some extent it hard for some the things to work around annoying bits like Morrigan needing to go to waterpark on think 4th date :cautious: why so late.. But it trying to be immersive and just how her story was decided to progress (in this case I think date should have been thought ahead of time and reworded to be sooner or game started a season earlier but w/e).

As far as Sam phone call don't recall many issues or reading many idk off hand or which but make sure you available around time she suppose to call just in case you not doing that.
(Know what you said is a issue with like Kleio call so maybe Sam same but just in case)

jefftheman0908

May 30, 2020
When you say you maxed out the guitar skill, do I understand that correctly in that you did not take it at the beginning (when introducing yourself to Sasha and Bree mentioning that you played guitar)? If so, the studio will stay locked after you caught Sasha practicing in the hallway. (Did you? If not, that should be your next step). Then you indeed need to go to the first gig (Friday's at the bar, 20-23).

What does your quest tracker say?
my quest tracker for sasha says that "learn the guitar" is crossed out and im too sure if i did mention guitar but on my MC stats it says guitarist

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Again as he said, you need to have learned guitar before catching her playing in hallway. It seems you either did this event before learning or more likely have not done this event. Go to wiki, or just keep pressing wait while in hallway until event pops.

Tagre

Feb 7, 2018
Hello,
I can't trigger the third Sasha Boobjob Event (bathroom)
I already set the Home Harem and the Blonde Sasha Event (I choose the black Hair)
I didn't kiss any girl near Sasha and the talk on the bathroom doesn't want to trigger (I skipped the time a lot of day in the hallway and in the bathroom). Is there any way to reset the flag or trigger it manually ?
Thanks

Reactions: Sir-Blues
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes