Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
How you guys can play it with that much lag/delay ? Last few updates and I can't even move from living to outside without waiting like 2 sec ... Any idea how to fix it ?
Do you have that on a fresh save ?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Probably yes. The problem is that while many people have evil lags of seconds, most don't experience any, so the source is unknown and thus a remedy is difficult. It has nothing to do with PC power. Some top shelf $10k gaming PCs which can run ultra ray tracing on Cyberpunk smoothly are suddenly stuttering while I had no problem with my dozen year old off the shelf economy rack.
And other Ren'py games of comparable size and complexity don't have the issue.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I would love to hear you state which game is of comparable size or complexity, i don't know of any.
Looking more carefully at the games that I've played, I realise my claim may have been slightly OTT. The closest are probably Haramase Simulator and My New Neighbours.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
What's wrong with them ?
I've never been able to get them to trigger. Either the home event or the Halloween party. From what I remember there was something about Alexis' love or kink stat not being set high enough to trigger the home event after the investigation is done. And the Halloween event was similar. I was able to trigger them manually via code hack but they never showed up on their own. I thought they hadn't been fully implemented yet since the story was kinda weird with Alexis setting up the home event even though it had never been discussed. If you never confronted her about her cheating then as far as she knows she got away with it all. Also she had piercings in the artwork when you're never able to get her kink stat high enough on the love route to be able to get her pierced. Sorry for not being more helpful but I thought it would've been reported a million times by people far more influential than I am so I just waited for it to be sorted out.

Reactions: delint

palazzo

Sep 11, 2020
I can't get the home harem with Sasha + Bree to work even though I have everything complete in the quest log. Sasha always leaves. Anyone know why?
Have you had sex with Sasha at least 3 times and have you got her love, lesbian and kink points to the right amounts? She needs to be at:

75 love points
45 lesbian points
25 sub points

Boba Fett

Nov 19, 2020
Does the game still have performance issues? There was a lot of lag between going to locations in one of the recent updates
This problem will always be there. The only way out is to rework the code. But no one will do that. It's always like that with Renpy. The more variability, the more glitches.

Blob

May 7, 2017
Have you had sex with Sasha at least 3 times and have you got her love, lesbian and kink points to the right amounts? She needs to be at:

75 love points
45 lesbian points
25 sub points
Yes all of that is in the quest log and marked as complete, still doesn't work.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
You either have to go to the Bakery and talk with Samantha to get introduced to Emma, or need to talk with Samantha about situation between you, Sam and Emma if you started pursuing Emma already. If I remember right, there's a phone call involved in the second scenario. If you already did everything, it might be a bug.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Yes all of that is in the quest log and marked as complete, still doesn't work.
Is any of them pregnant? Have you done the dates for Sasha (her story marked completed)? Completed Bree's story too? Check Bree's requirements too, if any of the requirements aren't completed the one with the lowest LP will leave, thus, not necessarily the one whose requirements you are missing.

Jul 30, 2018
You either have to go to the Bakery and talk with Samantha to get introduced to Emma, or need to talk with Samantha about situation between you, Sam and Emma if you started pursuing Emma already. If I remember right, there's a phone call involved in the second scenario. If you already did everything, it might be a bug.
sam is complete emma it says i have to meet emma and sam i goto the bakery like it says in the wiki get no convo

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
sam is complete emma it says i have to meet emma and sam i goto the bakery like it says in the wiki get no convo
Again, you either have yet to meet Emma. Or you need to wait, phone Sam to talk after having gone out with Emma a couple times. Each time you then meet at the bakery. For the first time, 10-15 in Bakery when Sam is there.

Blob

May 7, 2017
Is any of them pregnant? Have you done the dates for Sasha (her story marked completed)? Completed Bree's story too? Check Bree's requirements too, if any of the requirements aren't completed the one with the lowest LP will leave, thus, not necessarily the one whose requirements you are missing.
Nobody is pregnant. For Sasha i says the Story is complete. For Bree it doesn't say that but it also doesn't say how to complete the story. The last thing I did with her was the scene with her father.
And again every single point in "Home Harem" is complete.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes