Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I have not seen a sex scene yet. I'm talking to Sasha about sex and she made me wait for the night but at night it does not interact, Sasha sleeps in the room. What do I have to do, do you have a walkthrough?
I ll look into it.
I posted console commands to see the scenes in a previous post.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
ah okay really like the artwork though looking forward to more content and maybe more npc's are there only Bree and Sasha atm or did I miss any modells ?

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Wow this update is SUPER buggy. Dozens of errors. Bar scene with Sasha for example is unplayable. Error, ignore ignore ignore ignore. error error error error. Go home. Too many errors to post.

Perhaps because the Dev knows the correct choices, he isn't getting any errors? Maybe try random choices to recreate errors? Here's just a few:

errors.jpg

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Wow this update is SUPER buggy. Dozens of errors. Bar scene with Sasha for example is unplayable. Error, ignore ignore ignore ignore. error error error error. Go home. Too many errors to post.

Perhaps because the Dev knows the correct choices, he isn't getting any errors? Maybe try random choices to recreate errors? Here's just a few:

View attachment 112115
Judging by the traceback something replaced sasha by an integer if that s the case no wonder you have shitloads of errors :)
I ll look into it.

ChamStorms

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, first time posting something, love the game, the artwork and everything, almost didn't have problems with bugs, already reach the end of the version, just wanted to know if the other girl besides Shasha and Bree will appear at some point, i'm in the v18.06.13

Reactions: UncleVT

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I invited Sasha on a date, we agreed I'd pick her up at home later that night. At night she wasn't at home but at a bar and somehow it was my fault we didn't go on a date. 10/10 realism.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I invited Sasha on a date, we agreed I'd pick her up at home later that night. At night she wasn't at home but at a bar and somehow it was my fault we didn't go on a date. 10/10 realism.
yeah the game needs a bit of a tighter fix for those kinds of actions ingame… its all good but its still being worked on... I already got the sex scenes with sasha but it was HARD to do them... need less grinding Dev but yeah its pretty good so far.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Depending on her submissivness there are three different scenes in the bedroom.
love the stats but could we get a def on what the three stats need to go up? I figured it out late game by that I mean I needed to buy the spiked collar ALOT for Sasha but I don't know if Bree has a trigger for that stat to go up yet... im 200 days in and I Finally got sasha to have sex with me already...

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
also I noticed the stats change a lot each day not sure if the constant change is intentional or not but yeah we need tighter ingame triggers like if one npc is going to go date then it should happen or if a stat needs a defining need for it to go up... this game is super but its in a pretty weird state for it to be in a "beta" state where things are not consistent. small things that make a difference lol

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hey, first time posting something, love the game, the artwork and everything, almost didn't have problems with bugs, already reach the end of the version, just wanted to know if the other girl besides Shasha and Bree will appear at some point, i'm in the v18.06.13
Yes, I am having a monthly poll for $5 patrons to decide which girls should be added or worked on next.

Yeah, I should have something so that you can direclty take the girl out by talking to her, kind of like for the phone. You can't call or text the girl if she is in the same room as you. You should be able to say hey let's go to our date if she is in the same room as you at the correct hour.

love the stats but could we get a def on what the three stats need to go up? I figured it out late game by that I mean I needed to buy the spiked collar ALOT for Sasha but I don't know if Bree has a trigger for that stat to go up yet... im 200 days in and I Finally got sasha to have sex with me already...
Yeah the game is too hard right now, I am working on it...
Bree doesn't have a sex scene yet, she will have one in 18.07.

also I noticed the stats change a lot each day not sure if the constant change is intentional or not but yeah we need tighter ingame triggers like if one npc is going to go date then it should happen or if a stat needs a defining need for it to go up... this game is super but its in a pretty weird state for it to be in a "beta" state where things are not consistent. small things that make a difference lol
The girls stats (desire, relationship, submissivness), the needs (hunger, energy, grooming, fun) or the attributes (fitness, knowledge, charm) ?

View attachment 112115
If someone else has this bug I am interested to know when you have it the first time (with traceback), has I am unsuccessful in reproducing it.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Yes, I am having a monthly poll for $5 patrons to decide which girls should be added or worked on next.

Yeah, I should have something so that you can direclty take the girl out by talking to her, kind of like for the phone. You can't call or text the girl if she is in the same room as you. You should be able to say hey let's go to our date if she is in the same room as you at the correct hour.

Yeah the game is too hard right now, I am working on it...
Bree doesn't have a sex scene yet, she will have one in 18.07.
sweetness, uh I know its hard making stuff I have two programs on my pc the one being for this game since I downloaded for the hell of it but if you need some help im pretty much up to try if you need a hand for this lol

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Thanks for the offer :)
The bug reports, comments and ideas are already a lot of help ;)

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes