MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
It's been almost two years since I last played this apparently, holy shit time flies. I found a working save but it's kinda wonky with all the changes, think I might be better off restarting.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
View attachment 3415477 does anybody knows how to make Kylie arested? I went to police a lot of times and still can't do it
You need to raise her to 60 yandere and unlock, then view the assault scene. She's arrested 7 days after she either rapes you and/or kills one of the roommates who aren't at the right stats to stop it and you reporting this the next day.

The stalking footage is not enough evidence anymore as of a couple months ago.

Dead_Skull

Jul 22, 2022
When can we play as Sasha or Minami like bree and mike. But can Sasha or Minami be like a female or transgender. It can be fun two.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
When can we play as Sasha or Minami like bree and mike. But can Sasha or Minami be like a female or transgender. It can be fun two.
Not gonna happen I am sure. At this point in time I very much doubt Andrealphus will introduce a completely new MC, never mind change characters that drastically.

Aug 22, 2017
I played this game a while back. Picked it up again recently and I honestly think there might be too much going on now. Events just don't seem to trigger and there's no indication of why. Like it took me forever to get the office party where you meet Cassidy and begin to further your relationship with Aletta. This wasn't because I didn't meet the credentials. The event just didn't trigger. I can only assume there are so many triggers now that they block each other.

Antihero69

Sep 12, 2022
Hi
I have a problem with Emma. I finished Samantha revenge path and after that she will introduce emma and tell emma i am her boyfriend the problem is i said i don't see her that way and i told her she shouldn't introduce me as her boyfriend and after finishing emma sleepover when Samantha calls me if i say i love Samantha the next day after emma and Samantha meet up, emma will leave and her path will be over and if i say i want to date emma she's says ok I'm sorry and will broke up and after that emma path will end too and I can't date her ,
In my first try i did manage to date emma but other characters like hanna and some other too i chose the wrong choices in their path so i started a new save
I definitely want Samantha revenge way because the other one is annoying whenever you go you see Samantha and she will ruin your date
I want to date both and i know it's possible because i did it in first try (no idea how)
Android 24.1.0
Both lesbian is 50
Samantha love is 100( i made her slave in both try )
Emma love is 60

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
Hi
I have a problem with Emma. I finished Samantha revenge path and after that she will introduce emma and tell emma i am her boyfriend the problem is i said i don't see her that way and i told her she shouldn't introduce me as her boyfriend and after finishing emma sleepover when Samantha calls me if i say i love Samantha the next day after emma and Samantha meet up, emma will leave and her path will be over and if i say i want to date emma she's says ok I'm sorry and will broke up and after that emma path will end too and I can't date her ,
In my first try i did manage to date emma but other characters like hanna and some other too i chose the wrong choices in their path so i started a new save
I definitely want Samantha revenge way because the other one is annoying whenever you go you see Samantha and she will ruin your date
I want to date both and i know it's possible because i did it in first try (no idea how)
Android 24.1.0
Both lesbian is 50
Samantha love is 100( i made her slave in both try )
Emma love is 60
Emma's quest line can be a real pain to do correctly.

if I remember correctly you have to finish Emma's rout before the Samantha revenge rout what i would recommend is to do the Samantha rout up to the Samantha bj 1 or 2 event then finish Emma's rout before continuing Samantha's rout.

there's also a later event where she can leave the game is any of the other girls have the girlfriend, fiancée, mistress, pet or sex slave statuses which makes her rout especially annoying.

the best course of action if you want to get Emma and do the other harems is to do Emma's rout first until you finish the judgment event then do the other girls.

but for the problem your having specifically is to do Samantha's rout up till the Samantha bj 2 event then do Emma's story line until you have completed the (to be or not to be) event or until the (the judgment) event and then continue the other story lines.

I would also recommend keeping Emma's page open so you don't accidently screw up and lock yourself out of her rout.

Reactions: Antihero69

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 24.2.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 846 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

ShadowFull12

Mar 7, 2024
Is there a compressed version for low data users? (like myself!) If so, please someone link it in my reply kindly! Thank you!

ShadowFull12

Mar 7, 2024
Updated my android port.
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 24.2.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 846 MB

Come find me on .
hey can you please Create a compressed version of the game or link me to it if it already exists! Thanks!

Aug 22, 2017
Emma's quest line can be a real pain to do correctly.

if I remember correctly you have to finish Emma's rout before the Samantha revenge rout what i would recommend is to do the Samantha rout up to the Samantha bj 1 or 2 event then finish Emma's rout before continuing Samantha's rout.

there's also a later event where she can leave the game is any of the other girls have the girlfriend, fiancée, mistress, pet or sex slave statuses which makes her rout especially annoying.

the best course of action if you want to get Emma and do the other harems is to do Emma's rout first until you finish the judgment event then do the other girls.

but for the problem your having specifically is to do Samantha's rout up till the Samantha bj 2 event then do Emma's story line until you have completed the (to be or not to be) event or until the (the judgment) event and then continue the other story lines.

I would also recommend keeping Emma's page open so you don't accidently screw up and lock yourself out of her rout.
I feel like this is a problem with several harems. In general, people play these types of games because they want to have/see as much sex as possible. Players are generally okay with one or two events being closed, but an awful lot of L&S2B can very quickly be blocked off if you don't do things in the exact proper way and timing because of what events block other events. For example, it's very easy for Bree to be upset and leave home killing the the Home Harem. It's very easy for Morgan and Kleio to decide you have to choose between them rather than share, same for Kleio and Anna. The game then becomes a guessing game of making sure everyone's love stat is high enough once you start sleeping around and constantly reloading if you accidentally trigger a confrontation before you're ready.

Reactions: Orieni01
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes