Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
The dev could have some fun with Harmony, the church lady. Start off devout and god-fearing, and as her KP adds up her remarks become more & more unhinged......

oko225

Jul 17, 2019
I am a new player and I am having some problems I have downloaded the latest version of the game But I cannot access all events in previous versions Beside there are some mistakes to play Is there a solution to those problems

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I am a new player and I am having some problems I have downloaded the latest version of the game But I cannot access all events in previous versions Beside there are some mistakes to play Is there a solution to those problems
You'll have to be more specific there.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Shiori receiving his morning dose
hang on. Shiori finally has animation? sweet.
PS: Anyone knows the cut off point for each girl's story?
Because I'm still waiting for some of them to call xD
And for Bree to be in her room during the day
PPS: Is there a wiki or complete guide for everything in game? xD

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Yes, in OP but its a little outdated AFAIK
Yea. A newer one I mean xD
Okay......
I'm getting the kleio anna fights. And anna is stuck at the calling me part. When and where am I supposed to be for her to call me exactly?

Last edited:

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
Yea. A newer one I mean xD
Okay......
I'm getting the kleio anna fights. And anna is stuck at the calling me part. When and where am I supposed to be for her to call me exactly?
had the same issue so i restarted the game and i got her call in MC bedroom(i forget about time)
P.S sry for my english

koloborodko

Jan 9, 2018
Suddenly, Bree found out that my hero was sleeping not only with her, but also with Sasha. They had a fight, Sasha stayed, and Bree left. Will she be back yet? And if so, where to find her? And if not, then what was this whim, especially that Sasha herself said that she was a slave.

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
Suddenly, Bree found out that my hero was sleeping not only with her, but also with Sasha. They had a fight, Sasha stayed, and Bree left. Will she be back yet? And if so, where to find her? And if not, then what was this whim, especially that Sasha herself said that she was a slave.
NO, she is gone there is no way she will come back (if u want to get both of them then u need to get max stats for them also have sex with them 3+ times dont forget about lesbian points!)

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
You need stats at max I think. Then you'll be given a choice. I answered No but no one left lols

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes