kid5150

May 27, 2018
I'm stuck with Bree. I'm at 50 lp, I finally broke down and looked at the walkthrough and I'm supposed to be able to do video game training in the living room (yes I have the Zbox). Weeks have gone by and it never triggers. Help?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
I'm stuck with Bree. I'm at 50 lp, I finally broke down and looked at the walkthrough and I'm supposed to be able to do video game training in the living room (yes I have the Zbox). Weeks have gone by and it never triggers. Help?
Without looking at the game files, I suspect you need the video games skill for that. If you have not picked that, she'll be looking for employment (job interview stuff), which requires you to run into her from time to time, to sample her cooking skills. (you do not need cooking skill yourself).

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
If you mean 50% love bar it's actually 100 LP as the max level is 200. The event that caps it at 100 is the coffee shop date where she asks you to cover her rent. Did it happen?

Next if you have videogames skill you can get arcade competition event. You need >50 fitness or knowledge to get a good outcome in that though. It happens every day save SUN, from 18 till 20 hours in the living room.

Otherwise you get the event where you teach her to cook for her interview that she told you about in the coffee shop event. You need to be either in her bedroom or in the hallway anytime from 9 to 22, have 100 LP, and completed previous event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 876176

How i become Morgan femenim and how i become Emma?

Grunt117

Sep 10, 2019
Hi everyone I was just thinking of how long it's going to take until the game finish lol :) . And thank you for hearing me out. And a awesome day. :)

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Stop adding new girls dev. The game is literally filled with them. Please develop the existing one. Including adding the very basic functionality of calling your girlfriend to have sex instead of taking the girl to dates all the time to unlock sex scene. Increase the interaction of the existing characters with each other.
im a laugh soooooo hard if he adds 4 girls in one update because of your crap post lol. im not kidding I like swimming in poon and if you knew what you said was blasphemes it goes with out saying yes this game is about HAREMS and im surprised you wouldnt want more lol. god I hope he adds 5 women in one update. jk about the crap post, I get you its pretty big now but it cant hurt to have a few more then work on the existing ones right?

Lbhung95

Oct 3, 2019
Bree talks to Sasha in the kitchen. will sasha be able to return? Everyone, please help me if you can, how do I get Sasha back?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
For the dev .. is it possible to add another band practice night? it seems there are several events that interrupt friday night practices (just started a new play thru and am noticing it) such as Audrey's restraunt event, Palla's night calls, Kylie .. and possibly others.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes