sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
anyone know where to find the script file of the game? I keep getting ScriptError: missing label "girl_thing_#"

this happened multiple times with different girls
I was just gonna check whats causing this but I couldn't find the file

>WindowsError: [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified: 'ev/romance.rpyc'

Last edited:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Any reason why it was decided windows users dont get a mega link now?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
yes and add all missing artwork (kissing etc )
I still have missing pics. Still have issues with items not showing up in inventory. Hell, most it doesnt even say what they are. And i still hate how when ur on a date, some of the girls will ask mc if they can go out on a date at some point! Lol (not that big of deal but it hurts to read that......timeline instability :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dboss

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
I really like the game, but I gotta agree with some comments. Maybe improve and finish what's already there instead of introducing 10 more unfinished things.

Remmy Mike

May 29, 2018
How do I encounter Cassidy? I'm aware that she is daughter of CEO and been doing what I can at the job, but have not encountered her at all yet. Is there a requisite I'm missing?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
How do I encounter Cassidy? I'm aware that she is daughter of CEO and been doing what I can at the job, but have not encountered her at all yet. Is there a requisite I'm missing?
To the best of my knowledge there is nothing with cassidy .. yet

Edit: And then I update and the first thing that happens when I go to work is that cassidy barges into my office .. I have no idea what the triggers were.

Last edited:

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
You need to get invited to work party after getting promoted. Party happens on Friday evening and you need fancy clothing. For her to appear and be date-able you need to go to the party first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's still capped at 20% love bar and there are no other events or sex.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I like the game, but there's almost too much stuff. A little more development and focus on what's already there would make this a 10/10 game imo

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes