hikyo

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks for the update.

There are superimposed images when you walk out with Bree & Sasha and let Sasha speaks. I don't know if you are aware of that.

I love your game, keep going.

May 21, 2018
great game, i've been following this for a pretty long time, but somehow for most of the girls i can't seem to get the "kissing" pictures to work. they always start the kissing text with under it in red 4/5 lines overlapping each other about the image not being found i think.
anyone know a way to fix this?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
This game is getting beyond ridiculous a this point. You have him get caught two timing, but there's almost no other problems in the game if you're sleeping with everyone else. So long as you don't kiss anyone in public no one cares.

You have added so many girls, but most of the current cast doesn't even have sex scenes. Yet you keep adding more. Shiori, Aletta and the other office girl (drawing a blank) have been in the game forever now, and they're still uncompleted. Every girl except the two you live with still only have Vanilla sex scenes, except for Anna who has anal with you, but it's basically the same scene so it doesn't really matter.

Honestly, finish off things with the others and then add more.
i agree with you and even the "guide" is not helpful because i tried following it but my gameplay is different from that persons gameplay I'll just wait to its "completed" then play

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
This is the problem with being funded through crowd funding you get turned into a slave to their demands even if it gets crazy you have to carry out your promises. Hopefully I can put some things into perspective regarding the most recent issues not telling you what to think but just stating facts as someone who followed the game for a long time. This isn't a post to be judgmental on what people decide to do with their own money.

1st: The issue regarding so many girls being added and older ones not being fleshed out is simple they are super backers the Dev is catering to and if not for them the game would be dead and there is no way stuff like voice acting could be afforded. The Dev themselves think this has gone too far as well which is why they have locked down the top reward. If it bothers any current pledgers that much I would suggest coming back to pledge later but the dev has a huge duty to them they are the lifeblood of the game.

2nd: Seen a lot of complains regarding pregnancy recently about the actual child birth. I don't honestly see that ever being implemented in the game and saw it as more of ending scene kind of thing when you finish that character's route. I could be wrong but to me child rearing would just be a tedious mechanic so won't be added. I am happy to be wrong on the issue :D. If it bothers any of you I would suggest avoiding pregnancy by not being hung and to constantly buy condoms.

3rd: As for the complaints surrounding bugs its unfortunately always been this way to a certain degree I can't fault anyone for having issues with this. I don't know if the latest update has finally fixed Morgan but it is sad that a tragic irl event in the dev's life has pushed them behind schedule and I can't confirm it but they are most likely under pressure from the super backers to push their characters forward giving them less time to get rid of the bugs. I can only thank Lain and their mod for allowing me to see all the content regarding Morgan. Lain is life saver who added a gallery to many great games so go and show them so love if you are new to this.:love:

4th: Another major complaint that is related to the 3 major complaints above is the dev having strange priorities when doing the updates such as why isn't A being done before B. I think these are fair criticisms and the only facts I have to say about this is that sometimes stuff like artwork can't be done when the dev wants it to be simply because the artist hasn't done the artwork. I know for a fact that many patreons have found the different artwork really off putting and complained about it. So I would imagine this is the reason why so many things have been done in a strange order. As sometimes artists either don't follow through or keep to the time schedule. Worst case scenario is the dev and the artist fall out big time and they have to pull all of their art from the game hopefully that won't happen. However it must be one hell of balancing act for the dev to try and satisfy all the various parties involved in making this game.

Again just stating facts so both sides take this into account when defending or criticizing the game. I know a lot of what I wrote above is information that goes back months so I don't blame anyone for not knowing all of this and I hope this has helped out people decide what they want to do next.
As you took the time to write that post I'll take the time to answer :)
1- True, that's why those levels of pledge are stopped starting september.
2- Birth will indeed only happen during endings (I stated this numerous times already)
3- I checked all of Morgan's outfits and didn't see any bug except a very small overlap that will be fixed soonish.
4- I had and still have more than my share of artist troubles (see I Am Not A Slut!) T_T but the ones working on Love & Sex are great people :)

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
As you took the time to write that post I'll take the time to answer :)
1- True, that's why those levels of pledge are stopped starting september.
2- Birth will indeed only happen during endings (I stated this numerous times already)
3- I checked all of Morgan's outfits and didn't see any bug except a very small overlap that will be fixed soonish.
4- I had and still have more than my share of artist troubles (see I Am Not A Slut!) T_T but the ones working on Love & Sex are great people :)
Thanks for clarifying things especially when you already have plenty to do. It is better to keep things civil I feel as I can see where you and your critics are coming from.

1st: I think that was a good move personally but I still appreciate the backers as they supported you when you need it most. Even if it can be frustrating for some to see their favorites left behind.
2nd: Yeah I thought I read that somewhere before but couldn't remember so that clears that up so to anyone bothered by eternal pregnancy just don't get them pregnant.
3rd: Okay that is good news I wasn't sure if I would try this update or not if she wasn't done as I wasn't willing to restart just for Palla (Sorry Palla lovers).
4th: Yeah I can imagine so a lot of backers don't get that sometimes there can be a lot of behind the scenes problems. Hopefully it will stay that way.

I look forward to trying to unlock all the Morgan content naturally now as well as Palla.

nordic

Jun 19, 2017
The soundclip "I mean i know where your address is now. It's written in your wallet" repeats. Idk if it have been reported and I'm to lazy to check

Edd175

Sep 1, 2017
This game is getting beyond ridiculous a this point. You have him get caught two timing, but there's almost no other problems in the game if you're sleeping with everyone else. So long as you don't kiss anyone in public no one cares.

You have added so many girls, but most of the current cast doesn't even have sex scenes. Yet you keep adding more. Shiori, Aletta and the other office girl (drawing a blank) have been in the game forever now, and they're still uncompleted. Every girl except the two you live with still only have Vanilla sex scenes, except for Anna who has anal with you, but it's basically the same scene so it doesn't really matter.

Honestly, finish off things with the others and then add more.
All the girls have sex scenes after a 100% successful date, the ones they don't have are the ones that are just teaser, for example Anna and Kleio have a trio with Bree and Sasha have a trio

Reactions: Andrealphus

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I updated the scene gallery mod to v19.9.2b

Love & Sex: Second Base - Scene Gallery Mod

Andrealphus
audrey_event_05 is a bit bugged with the images if you didn't already know.
In the layeredimage one of the images is named "audrey_dick_out" but the image file is named "audrey_eat_dick_out"
Some of the other images in the scene don't show either.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! lol
He said that the ntr is avoidable, not un-avoidable. lol

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes