Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Honestly, this game had my attention for a few months, and I paid support to it on Patreon, but a couple days ago I decided to rescind that pledge. It became apparent to me that the creator had no real intention to expand the vast majority of existing content (girls) beyond their initial release state, beyond making Sasha dumber & sluttier (basically turning her into a slightly less trashy Lexi), and very rarely throwing Sam a bone, instead opting to continue cranking out new (broken) girls as fast as possible. Many of the girls still have the same sex position, Morgan is/was still broken long after her fixes were promised to release, and Hell, Hanna still doesn't even have a kiss image. And god forbid any of the ones that can get pregnant actually have the baby. On my save the poor women have been pregnant for (in-game) years. I'm sure a bunch of people are going to disagree (some probably violently), but hey, development just isn't going in a direction I really feel like supporting. Oh well. :rolleyes:

cmccale42

May 3, 2017
Okay how did you get the beach to unlock ?
I feel like i'm missing something but even with it being summer it's never present.
You need to buy a vehicle, bought in the electronics shop for whatever reason. Bike takes a couple of hours to get there, car gets there instantly.

Reactions: ZTex

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
You need to buy a vehicle, bought in the electronics shop for whatever reason. Bike takes a couple of hours to get there, car gets there instantly.
That was what i was missing.
Didn't think to check the electronics store for anything.

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
Yeesh, quite a few complainers when this update was a nice quick one right after the previous one.

ClownThoughts

Apr 3, 2018
Yeesh, quite a few complainers when this update was a nice quick one right after the previous one.
...it came out a month later, just like all the other ones. It just got posted soon on here because no one added the previous update to this forum until like 3 weeks after it came out.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the updates are regular..the folks who grab them from patreon and share here are not..lol..my main issue is the plot has been lost due to adding more and more dames...now its just a fashion show more or less..no more dames!!! get back to building stories surrounding the main ones..and for pete's sake..let them give birth..keeping the child in for 2 years is cruelty beyond measure...

Oct 8, 2018
That art looks fucking tasty. Millions of my potential children are about to die...
I'm a tad worried about all the bug reports posted here but that art is too tempting to pass up

the updates are regular..the folks who grab them from patreon and share here are not..lol..my main issue is the plot has been lost due to adding more and more dames...now its just a fashion show more or less..no more dames!!! get back to building stories surrounding the main ones..and for pete's sake..let them give birth..keeping the child in for 2 years is cruelty beyond measure...
Should there be a birth denial tag?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This game is getting beyond ridiculous a this point. You have him get caught two timing, but there's almost no other problems in the game if you're sleeping with everyone else. So long as you don't kiss anyone in public no one cares.

You have added so many girls, but most of the current cast doesn't even have sex scenes. Yet you keep adding more. Shiori, Aletta and the other office girl (drawing a blank) have been in the game forever now, and they're still uncompleted. Every girl except the two you live with still only have Vanilla sex scenes, except for Anna who has anal with you, but it's basically the same scene so it doesn't really matter.

Honestly, finish off things with the others and then add more.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
This is the problem with being funded through crowd funding you get turned into a slave to their demands even if it gets crazy you have to carry out your promises. Hopefully I can put some things into perspective regarding the most recent issues not telling you what to think but just stating facts as someone who followed the game for a long time. This isn't a post to be judgmental on what people decide to do with their own money.

1st: The issue regarding so many girls being added and older ones not being fleshed out is simple they are super backers the Dev is catering to and if not for them the game would be dead and there is no way stuff like voice acting could be afforded. The Dev themselves think this has gone too far as well which is why they have locked down the top reward. If it bothers any current pledgers that much I would suggest coming back to pledge later but the dev has a huge duty to them they are the lifeblood of the game.

2nd: Seen a lot of complains regarding pregnancy recently about the actual child birth. I don't honestly see that ever being implemented in the game and saw it as more of ending scene kind of thing when you finish that character's route. I could be wrong but to me child rearing would just be a tedious mechanic so won't be added. I am happy to be wrong on the issue :D. If it bothers any of you I would suggest avoiding pregnancy by not being hung and to constantly buy condoms.

3rd: As for the complaints surrounding bugs its unfortunately always been this way to a certain degree I can't fault anyone for having issues with this. I don't know if the latest update has finally fixed Morgan but it is sad that a tragic irl event in the dev's life has pushed them behind schedule and I can't confirm it but they are most likely under pressure from the super backers to push their characters forward giving them less time to get rid of the bugs. I can only thank Lain and their mod for allowing me to see all the content regarding Morgan. Lain is life saver who added a gallery to many great games so go and show them so love if you are new to this.:love:

4th: Another major complaint that is related to the 3 major complaints above is the dev having strange priorities when doing the updates such as why isn't A being done before B. I think these are fair criticisms and the only facts I have to say about this is that sometimes stuff like artwork can't be done when the dev wants it to be simply because the artist hasn't done the artwork. I know for a fact that many patreons have found the different artwork really off putting and complained about it. So I would imagine this is the reason why so many things have been done in a strange order. As sometimes artists either don't follow through or keep to the time schedule. Worst case scenario is the dev and the artist fall out big time and they have to pull all of their art from the game hopefully that won't happen. However it must be one hell of balancing act for the dev to try and satisfy all the various parties involved in making this game.

Again just stating facts so both sides take this into account when defending or criticizing the game. I know a lot of what I wrote above is information that goes back months so I don't blame anyone for not knowing all of this and I hope this has helped out people decide what they want to do next.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes