Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
3- I checked all of Morgan's outfits and didn't see any bug except a very small overlap that will be fixed soonish.
Errrm... I used a save from previous version, but pretty sure that outfit display if unaffected by that so, here's the issue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And then there's that minor issue of her having no condition for her "fix" event and therefore never going above 50%

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
haven't seen this yet, but is there any way to have the girls be ok with me dating each other? i.e. bree and sasha found out about each other and bree left.

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
So, the current version of that you can download from the OP is just the update, not the actual game. In other words if you were to download it it won't work without the previous version of the game. Please fix this As soon as possible

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
So, the current version of that you can download from the OP is just the update, not the actual game. In other words if you were to download it it won't work without the previous version of the game. Please fix this As soon as possible
What link did you use? All I checked have full game archives.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
I tried Nopy, and that was the case for it. Might be the only one. I forgot to say PC version.
I'm not sure what to tell you - I downloaded latest pc version from nopy, unzipped it and had no problems. Deleted older version beforehand too.

Maybe try redownloading or updating you archive software?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I updated the scene gallery mod to v19.9.2b

Love & Sex: Second Base - Scene Gallery Mod

Andrealphus
audrey_event_05 is a bit bugged with the images if you didn't already know.
In the layeredimage one of the images is named "audrey_dick_out" but the image file is named "audrey_eat_dick_out"
Some of the other images in the scene don't show either.

He said that the ntr is avoidable, not un-avoidable. lol
... oh thank god lol.

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
My inventory is all messed up for some reason with this new version, many items are listed without names and just quantities, and while I have bought medicine, it doesn't show up for me to use it.

cmccale42

May 3, 2017
My inventory is all messed up for some reason with this new version, many items are listed without names and just quantities, and while I have bought medicine, it doesn't show up for me to use it.
I had the same happen, I just started a new game. It makes a bit more sense to start fresh with some of the scenes and updates anyway.

sdfsds345

Apr 18, 2019
In new version when Alexis call first time Mike agree go with she to the restaraunt but nothing happined. What the problem?
I play erlier version and Mike go restaraunt and than bathroom etc.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Errrm... I used a save from previous version, but pretty sure that outfit display if unaffected by that so, here's the issue

And then there's that minor issue of her having no condition for her "fix" event and therefore never going above 50%
I think I found the pb with this one ^^

Reactions: fetishgirl

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I updated the scene gallery mod to v19.9.2b

Love & Sex: Second Base - Scene Gallery Mod

Andrealphus
audrey_event_05 is a bit bugged with the images if you didn't already know.
In the layeredimage one of the images is named "audrey_dick_out" but the image file is named "audrey_eat_dick_out"
Some of the other images in the scene don't show either.

He said that the ntr is avoidable, not un-avoidable. lol
Thx, Will be fixed in the next update :)

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Stop adding new girls dev. The game is literally filled with them. Please develop the existing one. Including adding the very basic functionality of calling your girlfriend to have sex instead of taking the girl to dates all the time to unlock sex scene. Increase the interaction of the existing characters with each other.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes