matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Somebody remember when developer said that they gonna make some ending for one of the girls?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
The good thing about this version is we can see the end with Samantha, the bad thing is not to have sex with Cassady

ClownThoughts

Apr 3, 2018
Really disappointed by this update.

1) Morgan's clothes are STILL fucked up, despite the fact that we've been hearing there would be a hotfix since the last update. Her "fancy" clothes seem to work now, and her collar is visible, but her main outfit is still messed up.

2) Cassidy is literally pointless in her current state. Can't fuck her, can't kiss her, no events with her.

3) Barely any new content. We were told we were getting a new girl, but you literally can't date her or do anything. We were told there would be a hotfix for Morgan's clothes A MONTH AGO, there STILL isn't. We were told there would be seasonal backgrounds, there isn't. We were told there would be new content for Sam, it got delayed. No new collar or pregnancy character updates. No new sex scenes except for Palla and Sasha/Bree shower threesome.

The only new stuff in this update is 2 Sasha/Bree scenes and a more complete campaign for Palla. But as far as I can tell, you can't collar or impregnate her still in this update. Her storyline/events also involve stupid RNG shit to advance that literally no one paying this game likes.

The previous update was good enough for me to want to start paying for this game, this update on the other hand, makes me wanna stop being a patreon supporter. Beyond lackluster.

Reactions: Arthas Menethil

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
What are ropes for? I think I saw Sasha's scene with them, but I can't see it in her files.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Really disappointed by this update.

1) Morgan's clothes are STILL fucked up, despite the fact that we've been hearing there would be a hotfix since the last update. Her "fancy" clothes seem to work now, and her collar is visible, but her main outfit is still messed up.

2) Cassidy is literally pointless in her current state. Can't fuck her, can't kiss her, no events with her.

3) Barely any new content. We were told we were getting a new girl, but you literally can't date her or do anything. We were told there would be a hotfix for Morgan's clothes A MONTH AGO, there STILL isn't. We were told there would be seasonal backgrounds, there isn't. We were told there would be new content for Sam, it got delayed. No new collar or pregnancy character updates. No new sex scenes except for Palla and Sasha/Bree shower threesome.

The only new stuff in this update is 2 Sasha/Bree scenes and a more complete campaign for Palla. But as far as I can tell, you can't collar or impregnate her still in this update. Her storyline/events also involve stupid RNG shit to advance that literally no one paying this game likes.

The previous update was good enough for me to want to start paying for this game, this update on the other hand, makes me wanna stop being a patreon supporter. Beyond lackluster.
1) Working on it
2) I needed more art for her before adding the scenes sorry about that
3) Barely any new content ? Please reread the changelog, sorry that the parts you wanted the most have been pushed back. You got 6CG (4 sex ones) and 10 story events that's more than most of the games I support...
For the seasonal bgs I had to send them back to the artist because some were not ready for release.
There is NO RNG in Palla's story pls don't make false assumptions.

Not all updates will be to your tastes, that's just fact. If you choose to withdraw your support it's up to you.
Please remember that I am always showing "Planned" content, and that I made the decision to upload this update with cutting some stuff out instead of postponing it one week so that you could play it on time.

D

Deleted member 511621

Two questions:

Does the new guy (Victor) turn up in the new update?

and if he does, where and when?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes