ClownThoughts

Apr 3, 2018
Thank you. I did (sort of?) Make it work a little bit. Giving her another collar later after getting her pregnant and maxing out her route made her change hair and outfits, (though the outfits are still glitched)

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
The Bar and The Park could be Expanded location wise. can get a bit stacked with the ladies.
Sitting at the Bar perhaps also introduce a hot lady bar tender. Add some extra locations to Divide and less chance of Sam, Anna, Kleio and Roommates to get jealous. Or at least decrease the Chance of it. Corner were there are Tables. Jukebox, perhaps a Small podium for bands with small dance floor. Also make the Pool Table available as a non date event.

Also goes for the Night club.

Give the Park a Bench, Fountain, Tree Forrest bit and what else is fitting.
Also Divide the People over there, perhaps even some other activities.

Now that I think of it same with the Gym: Sauna/Massage/Shower and or visit Hanna in the Office.

And this isn't the 90's or early mid 2k's anymore we have way more storage space on our Pc's/Phones so the Scenes should be visually more elaborate.
Describing with words is kinda a waste with this Beautiful Artwork. This game is trying to do allot with presenting in Words but forgets to execute it Visually. Makes it feel very dated.

Reminds me of an Ex that liked to tease without getting personal keeps her distance but never really impresses you because of it.
I do love the artwork and premise, but the potential feels very underplayed. Its all very compact like it follows the Old rules of VN games due to that era of technology. Please try to cut loose from that and go a bit more nuts with the with Events and Scenes.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The Bar and The Park could be Expanded location wise. can get a bit stacked with the ladies.
Sitting at the Bar perhaps also introduce a hot lady bar tender. Add some extra locations to Divide and less chance of Sam, Anna, Kleio and Roommates to get jealous. Or at least decrease the Chance of it. Corner were there are Tables. Jukebox, perhaps a Small podium for bands with small dance floor. Also make the Pool Table available as a non date event.

Also goes for the Night club.

Give the Park a Bench, Fountain, Tree Forrest bit and what else is fitting.
Also Divide the People over there, perhaps even some other activities.

Now that I think of it same with the Gym: Sauna/Massage/Shower and or visit Hanna in the Office.

And this isn't the 90's or early mid 2k's anymore we have way more storage space on our Pc's/Phones so the Scenes should be visually more elaborate.
Describing with words is kinda a waste with this Beautiful Artwork. This game is trying to do allot with presenting in Words but forgets to execute it Visually. Makes it feel very dated.

Reminds me of an Ex that liked to tease without getting personal keeps her distance but never really impresses you because of it.
I do love the artwork and premise, but the potential feels very underplayed. Its all very compact like it follows the Old rules of VN games due to that era of technology. Please try to cut loose from that and go a bit more nuts with the with Events and Scenes.
Art is both costly and time consuming we add as much as we can every month.
I would love to have art for every event and activities but it is for later on.

Reactions: PugWug

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Art is both costly and time consuming we add as much as we can every month.
I would love to have art for every event and activities but it is for later on.
Do understand that but the game is currently getting cramped though, which makes it quantity over quality. Sooner or later you kinda have to. Environments should not be as hard as character design though. Don't mind rough sketches even(temporarily), but add some space.
Coding might be the trickier part here I suppose.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Okay, so here's a bit of code that refers to smartphone hints
Code:
label smartphone_morgan_hint:
    $ story = morgan.get_flag_value("story")
    if not morgan_love == morgan_love_max:
        "I should get to know Morgan better."
    elif story == 1 or story == 2 or ("morgan_event_02" in DONE and "morgan_event_03" not in DONE):
        "I think she will call me when she wants to hang out"
    elif story == 3 and "guitar" in hero.skills:
        "I should try to see her at the studio."
    else:
        "I reached the end of Morgan's story for now."
    return
I'm not that familiar with how the games work, or coding in general, but I couldn't find any mentions of "event_03" in her code, or what even sets flags for story events - There aren't any lines with set_flag("story" in any of her files.

What am I missing?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Okay, so here's a bit of code that refers to smartphone hints
Code:
label smartphone_morgan_hint:
    $ story = morgan.get_flag_value("story")
    if not morgan_love == morgan_love_max:
        "I should get to know Morgan better."
    elif story == 1 or story == 2 or ("morgan_event_02" in DONE and "morgan_event_03" not in DONE):
        "I think she will call me when she wants to hang out"
    elif story == 3 and "guitar" in hero.skills:
        "I should try to see her at the studio."
    else:
        "I reached the end of Morgan's story for now."
    return
I'm not that familiar with how the games work, or coding in general, but I couldn't find any mentions of "event_03" in her code, or what even sets flags for story events - There aren't any lines with set_flag("story" in any of her files.

What am I missing?
It's a copy paste error

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Okay, so here's an event named "morgan_fix" that should allow you to get max love points with Morgan and do no condom sex (req for that is 175 LP iirc, which is ~90% love bar):
Code:
Event(**{
        "name": "morgan_fix",
        "label": ["morgan_fix"],
        "duration": 0,
        "do_once":True,
        "quit": False,
        })

label morgan_fix:
    $ morgan.set_flag("nodate",False)
    $ morgan.set_flag("nokiss",False)
    $ morgan_love_max = 200
    return
From what I understand it should fire silently, but I can't figure the conditions for it, as they are not listed.

Jul 31, 2018
is there the pregnancy ending with samantha or it have to be added yet?

EDIT: BTW is there a way to make samantha come live with you?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes