Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
The game is awesome, but could have a gallery though :/
Lets break this down, shall we?

- There are approximately 22 sexable female characters in this game.
- Each character has several sex scenes. Each scene has variables, such as pregnancy, whether the girl is collared or not.
- Each version of the game would require the gallery to be updated, every month, which would eat into development time.

And yes, there was a mod that added a gallery to the game. It stopped because updating the the mod every month almost became a full time job for the modder. So it was stopped.

Will there be a gallery in the future? Hopefully, but the game would have to be finished first.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is it possible to have the benefits of a small pp (10% pregnancy chance/ hidden boner) without having a small pp? For instance, if you start with a small pecker and then take the 5k pill does it removes those benefits and do you need 1 or 2 pills, like do you upgrade from small to average to hung?

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Still can't get the game to save, i can't even strt a new game and save in another playtrough

anyone have a fix or i will need to download the game again?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
No, see that's the problem. I have done that, following the in-game walkthrough

I wait until Saturday. I go to the arcade. 9am, 10am, 11am...all the way up till it closes. Nothing
Have you bought the z-box and played video games with her? You only need to go to the arcade around 14:00 to trigger the event

Forsaken9027

Apr 27, 2020
can i ask how can i trigger Samantha PATH E ?
Marriage sucks
Prerequisites: Home, 20:00-24:00, Samantha >= 70, done Marriage Ain’t All That

Samantha had a talk with Ryan about their marriage not working, and in response he disappeared. She looks for comfort and then sex.

Afterward, Mike has the opportunity to tell her Ryan cheated, if he knows.

• If Mike tells her, she will asks why Mike waited so long
    • If he says Sam isn’t much better, she leaves, and this opens .
    • If he apologizes, this opens .
  • If Mike doesn’t tell her about the cheating, she suggests a threesome with Ryan. This opens of her story.
Outcome: Samantha max set to 80

Forsaken9027

Apr 27, 2020

I wait until Saturday. I go to the arcade. 9am, 10am, 11am...all the way up till it closes. Nothing
Try to do actions such as going to the gym, working, eating, showering and after each action go check if she is, in case you see her in the gym, train with her to leave that area

Reactions: Mauser45

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
like what?
Most don't have several routes but Samantha for instance has a few different approaches on how she ends up.

At first the route is pretty straight forward with you going to her and Ryan's wedding. Then after the wedding and depending on your choice during the wedding one of several routes can occur. You could also have caught Ryan cheating and told Samantha which will stop the wedding.

Personally I think there are 2 "main" paths to go with Samantha, either A) she leaves Ryan (how it happens can be done in multiple way's) or B) She stay's with Ryan but is either unhappy or sort of happy with him.

Now how you reach either A) or B) is up to you and depending on how you do it, it will have different outcomes on her max KP and LP but also if she is open to be in a harem or wants you to be exclusive with her.

For more info

Make sure to check the settings if you have randomness enabled or not. The wiki assumes that randomness is turned of since then the girls all have set schedules on where they will appear and at what day/time. But if it's turned on then well it's all random and you just have to hope that Bree turns up at the arcade.

Reactions: Mauser45
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes