nihau

May 23, 2018
Plus can be added: -A developer gained skills and could do now what he thought 3 years ago he/she cant
-With the growing content a more complex mechanic able to distinguish difference between characters and reaction so can reduce repetitiveness.
- It had no point to start a game with 20 different statistics and skills if they no content for them and they would be empty meaningless things (Hello Glamour).
-In years of development the game grow and evolve and changed from the original direction idea of the creator and new mechanics more suitable for the current vision content (He could check for Witcher 1 they completely rewrote the entire engine 3 times before they released the game.)
-plus many more less important and obvious reasons.
yeah sounds like cash grab. never ending game lol

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Especially for people who pay absolutely nothing or, like me, bought the game and get any update, no matter how many Andrealphus will produce. If he finished this game and started a new one, I would have to hand over more cash, Patreon patrons would pay the same, and pirates would also pay the same.

But if churning out content is a cash grab then so be it.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Especially for people who pay absolutely nothing or, like me, bought the game and get any update, no matter how many Andrealphus will produce. If he finished this game and started a new one, I would have to hand over more cash, Patreon patrons would pay the same, and pirates would also pay the same.

But if churning out content is a cash grab then so be it.
Thanks for the support, i never said it but i appreciate it

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Originally I didn't wanted to reply because your comment is on that level of stupid and lack of knowledge what is a perfect example of a famous quote "Never argue with an idiot. You’ll never convince the idiot that you’re correct, and bystanders won’t be able to tell who’s who.", but just cant stand it as its building up in me. A) This game has several endings both good and bad already. So "Never ending game" is a totally stupid statement. B) If you try to say never finished game, well this is one of the rare gems where sandbox label doesn't just give us some free roam, but gives us highly variable storylines and dynamic scenes what is as close to sandbox as some small crow-founded game could take us. Therefore however the game already has endings due to it sandbox nature easily can be added further locations, characters or game mechanics in the world building process to enrich the game. So it might be on till creator gets burned out or when he due to the additions the code gets an untangeable spaghetti and has to move on, or he already has a planned arc for the game and know when and how he finishing it, we don't know. Or at least I don't know. But that is simply outrageous, if you trying to put in it a same hat where 90% of other paetron games. Those what due to lack of proper foreplaning ant they just a never ending tease and just when it gets to proper content the creator realizes run out of ideas and abandons his game and starts again with a new one in a same way. //However I share your concern from one aspect. The game might be getting finished, before MC Bree side getting an acceptable game around her, but I believe that is sadly because Andrealphus' supporters highly prefer the Alpha male-harem story comparing to a female corruption story. //

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How much ntr and sharing contain yet??
NTR: 1 character, 3 or so scenes
Sharing: 2 characters, 1 scene each if I am not mistaken

If you are specifically looking for these kinks, the game might be a bit too much, only one of the above is easily accessible (but also easily missable if you play on easy level), the other two take quite a bit of gameplay before they become available.

Reactions: Xoxomex7

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
I would really appreciate the option to reset character/quest progress in the cheat menu.
Accidentally messing up 1 step requires you to go back a long time sometimes.

Game is great though, very fun.

Reactions: Johny Alfa

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I would really appreciate the option to reset character/quest progress in the cheat menu.
Accidentally messing up 1 step requires you to go back a long time sometimes.

Game is great though, very fun.
Problem is: the way the game is set up it often isn't that easy to just change a flag or two. In essence, any cheat menu would need to throw you back almost as far with the exception that you can keep money and personal stats. Creating a cheat menu like that may be possible, at least in parts, but as long as the game isn't finished and storylines are changing somewhat probably not worth it because you'd have to set it up again anew every other update.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes