kokokofufu

Mar 14, 2020
About lags,
I have the same issue using Joiplay for Android with 22.4.0a
It worked fine before and now it takes something like 6-7 seconds everytime I want to change location

Oct 23, 2021
About lags,
I have the same issue using Joiplay for Android with 22.4.0a
It worked fine before and now it takes something like 6-7 seconds everytime I want to change location
I second that. It is not the first time that the game is lagging in Joiplay. One could think that as Joiplay is an emulator, the lag could be tied to the app, but it seems that new versions of LoSeSB fixed the issue.

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
I second that. It is not the first time that the game is lagging in Joiplay. One could think that as Joiplay is an emulator, the lag could be tied to the app, but it seems that new versions of LoSeSB fixed the issue.
Did you use the compressed version of the game? It takes forever to load in my joiplay

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
Please help! I have three problems

1. I bought the sports car late, how can I have a Kleio event? I've already completed all quests including "something will happen soon"
2. I became CEO and I called Audrey to the office for confession quest, but nothing happen..
3. After telling all the home harem members, how can you tell Lexi to move in?
I talked to Lexie at 13:00, but nothing happen either

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2021
Did you use the compressed version of the game? It takes forever to load in my joiplay
No, I use the standard release. To be honest, I never give it a try to the compressed version, more than nothing, because when I find the game for the first time, there was not a compressed release.

And, yes, loading the game take its time, like 3-4 o maybe more minutes, I don't count it. Probably with the compressed version the game will load fast. I will check that.

Reactions: Elrompeortos2000

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
What you say about lates Win10? Because previous game version was been jet!

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
We did and the result was that it was not system linked :unsure:
I think that is the OS or the saves! Same PC, drivers were up to date and in win 7 ultimate i had the lag, in the same PC i put in win10 home, until now no lag. But has soon i put an old save the game start lagging taking up to 30 seconds to change the location. Deleted the old save and started a fresh new game and i surpassed the game time that i had in the old save and still no lag!! I bet that the ones that have the lag they have a save from an old version of the game!! Can you investigate this?? Or you already investigated this??

Kayruza77

Apr 29, 2022
Hey guys, sorry my ask very stupid but... what android system support v22.2.0b? I download the file apk in Mega link but not installing... :cry:

My huawei have droid 7 and 4 ram... idk what more tell :'v

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
Any bugfixes for this? It's expected for an alpha but currently a lot of stuff doesn't work, there's a mention of a d version - has it leaked yet?

bellboy101

Oct 15, 2017
I seem to have locked myself out of the Office harem? If I go to the office it automatically goes to the event where the MC is confronted by Aletta and Lavish and they both leave the game. Does anyone know a way past it or is the only solution a reload? (Which I don't really do cause the process of becoming CEO takes so much time my god).

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I seem to have locked myself out of the Office harem? If I go to the office it automatically goes to the event where the MC is confronted by Aletta and Lavish and they both leave the game. Does anyone know a way past it or is the only solution a reload? (Which I don't really do cause the process of becoming CEO takes so much time my god).
You could wait a week without going to office, this should bypass the showdown between those two...

bellboy101

Oct 15, 2017
You could wait a week without going to office, this should bypass the showdown between those two...
No luck; put on God mode and spent a straight week hiking in the woods but got the same event when I went to the office. Don't suppose anyone knows of a way to bypass this? Or at least to get the date cheat working so going through the CEO route again isn't so boring

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
No luck; put on God mode and spent a straight week hiking in the woods but got the same event when I went to the office.
Hmm, if you have the console active, you could try if running the following command works:
aletta.sexperience.last-=7
or
lavish.sexperience.last-=7

(Don't run both...)

Reactions: bellboy101
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes