Oct 23, 2021
With the addition of a new harem, my greedy, workaholic, sexual-slaver Mike want the ultimate harem: a harem where all the harems merge. You know, a kind of Hugh Hefner who lives with a lot of pretty girls.

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hello, I am having trouble with Lexi's home harem quest. I have already asked the girls and gotten their approval for Lexi to move in but I she is not moving in for some reason. My Quest is at "Tell Lexi should can move in" and the wiki guide says the pre-requisites are "Prerequisites: Done ask the girls, 08:00 - 17:00." Even after I met both these terms, she is not moving in. I have tried interacting with her, talking with her, calling her, but nothing seems to be working. I attached my save file, can you tell me what the problem is? Does anyone else have a solution?
If you're using 22.4.0a (if you use a newer version you need to provide me your game/scripts.rpa) try extracting the attached fix to your game directory. (where the LoSeSb.exe is located) The PersonTarget is bree instead of lexi which definetly doesn't work.

With the addition of a new harem, my greedy, workaholic, sexual-slaver Mike want the ultimate harem: a harem where all the harems merge. You know, a kind of Hugh Hefner who lives with a lot of pretty girls.
According to a "pokemon harem" will not happen.

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

Dellphit

Oct 20, 2019
If you're using 22.4.0a (if you use a newer version you need to provide me your game/scripts.rpa) try extracting the attached fix to your game directory. (where the LoSeSb.exe is located) The PersonTarget is bree instead of lexi which definetly doesn't work.

According to a "pokemon harem" will not happen.
I am currently playing version 22.4.0b which is the latest version. I am trying to upload the scripts but the site says that the file is too big for the server, is there any other way I can get it to you? And thanks for trying to help

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I am currently playing version 22.4.0b which is the latest version. I am trying to upload the scripts but the site says that the file is too big for the server, is there any other way I can get it to you? And thanks for trying to help
22.4.0d is the current version! You could use a filehoster like and post the link here afterwards...

Dellphit

Oct 20, 2019
22.4.0d is the current version! You could use a filehoster like Workupload and post the link here afterwards...
Here you go!
And my bad, I updated my game from itchi.io just a few days ago so I thought that I had the latest version >,<. Didn't realize there were 2 updates since then (assuming there was a c). Guess I'll have to update the game again. And thanks for your help.

P.S. Will there be a problem if I use the save file for 22.4.0b with the lexi fix on 22.4.0d?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Here you go! Workupload
And my bad, I updated my game from itchi.io just a few days ago so I thought that I had the latest version >,<. Didn't realize there were 2 updates since then (assuming there was a c). Guess I'll have to update the game again. And thanks for your help.

P.S. Will there be a problem if I use the save file for 22.4.0b with the lexi fix on 22.4.0d?
You uploaded the scripts for 22.4.0b, here's a fix for this version (might cause problems if used with 22.4.0d, if I should take a look at that version as well I need the scripts.rpa again...)
I'm pretty sure the saves from 22.4.0b should work fine in 22.4.0d but can't say for sure because I don't have access to this version... ^^

Dellphit

Oct 20, 2019
You uploaded the scripts for 22.4.0b, here's a fix for this version (might cause problems if used with 22.4.0d, if I should take a look at that version as well I need the scripts.rpa again...)
I'm pretty sure the saves from 22.4.0b should work fine in 22.4.0d but can't say for sure because I don't have access to this version... ^^
Thank you for the fix!

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Sexual stamina for the protagonist was added very recently. Maybe he's spent. Perhaps that's the issue.
Yeah, I think that was it. Oddly enough my character only seemed to have that problem with Sasha, I never got it with the other girls.

Now I have a new problem however... I try to make Sasha my sex slave gifting her a collar, I tried it before and she didn't outright refuse but she said something like she wasn't prepared, and she decided to keep the collar or smtng. Now that I have grinded her stats to the max however, I try to do it again and she just says she already has one of those... She is not my sex slave though.

Did I fuck up somewhere? lol

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Is this a bug or what? I gave Sasha a collar, she doesn't wear it, she doesn't show up as a sex slave, when I offer her a new collar she says no thanks because she already has one, but she's not my sex slave. Like what?

She won't accept a new one, she is still not my sex slave and normally I wouldn't really care but if she is not my sex slave then I can't trigger the event to make Lexi a slave either...

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Yeah, I think that was it. Oddly enough my character only seemed to have that problem with Sasha, I never got it with the other girls.

Now I have a new problem however... I try to make Sasha my sex slave gifting her a collar, I tried it before and she didn't outright refuse but she said something like she wasn't prepared, and she decided to keep the collar or smtng. Now that I have grinded her stats to the max however, I try to do it again and she just says she already has one of those... She is not my sex slave though.

Did I fuck up somewhere? lol
IIRC, Sasha eventually gives herself to the protagonist. When you've got 62 Love and 75 Sub with her it should occur.
In any case check the wiki to see the steps to follow. Also check Lexi's wiki as well in the section Slave Lexi.

Last edited:

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
Hi all. I'm stuck here. I've all the prerequisite.
Bree is bored
Prerequisites: Mon-Fri 09:00, Living room, Video games skill, interact with Bree, Bree >=65 LP, had sex with Bree
Once.

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
Also, Sasha sure is a hypocrite being so possessive when she has scenes like this with Scottie and Palla. :PogChamp:
Though- the fact you cannot proc them after she has been cheated on does maybe indicate she actually put some more thought into how it might make her partner feel after having it done to her.
The potential Scottie blowjob happens when Sasha's just getting out of a relationship with him and isn't super familiar with Mike yet. The getting pleased by two guys at once scene is a fantasy of hers that she will DROP if it makes you uncomfortable. I can't call that threesome cheating when it only goes forward if her partner consents. She's no longer emotionally interested in Scottie at that point and has no ulterior motive.

I haven't seen the Sasha/Palla scene yet, so she could very well be a hypocrite there. I actually like that most of the girls have moments of pettiness, though, it makes them feel more like real people. Everyone's shitty sometimes.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
We are having a public poll about the lag issue i would love to get everyone's answers even if you never had the issue:

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
We are having a public poll about the lag issue i would love to get everyone's answers even if you never had the issue:
Have you ever requested system specs from people struggling with the lag issue? Just an idea, it may help isolate the cause

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes