MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I ask again.
How I can "tell Lexi" that she can go to home for the Home Harem?
Like the option just doesn't appear even after I asked all the girls their opinion and they told me yes

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
So sad that the art of Angela(Mike's mum) couldn't have been with Bree instead since we know there will be no Mum x son content. When it was confirmed she was a Bree LI and I read art for her was in the game I couldn't have been more disappointed it was for another male character instead. If anyone here is into NTR stuff does that appeal to you?

Just confused at who the content is meant to be aimed at? Otherwise been loving the new changes overall.

Reactions: monk_56

Happiness0546

Oct 21, 2017
I ask again.
How I can "tell Lexi" that she can go to home for the Home Harem?
Like the option just doesn't appear even after I asked all the girls their opinion and they told me yes
Maybe it's a bug. I'm waiting for the fixed version because I have the same problem.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
They updated the art of some characters. The changes for Samantha isn't really all that big, unless she had another different look years ago that I haven't seen. Got pictures of them doing the same pose to make it easier to compare the old and the new.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The biggest change was for Kleio, sadly I couldn't find a big picture of her old look

Personally I never thought Kleio looked all that good in the old picture but the new look is also pretty meh, not quite sure what it is but her face just looks off to me. Might be cause she pretty much always looks annoyed / pissed or at least has a frown in her new look even when she's seemingly striking a pose to make the MC interested compared to her old look where she actually looked happy.

When it comes to Samantha again the changes are not that big however in her new look for some reason her hair now looks like a wig to me compared to her old look.
I don't like the Sam changes either and that one pic of Kleio where she tilts her head is awful. There are other faces people make that are hilariously bad, like the upset Sasha face, or the 'lewd' Minami face.

Reactions: monk_56

whoooooosh

Dec 14, 2019
any idea how to fix this bug where the character just stuck on that one place 24/7 but there is another copy following the schedule?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
soo you cant have both Kylie and Camila Foglio? I feel like there should be another way to meet camila after all the shit that happens with Dwayne and especially Lexi's storyline
Haven't really played the game much recently but basically Camila isn't really introduced into the game unless you get Kylie put in jail. An update a few weeks back however have started the addition of content for Kylie while she is in jail, I haven't checked out what this entails but at least she isn't just gone from the game after going to jail now and it's possible to visit her. I have no idea how this will continue but one way it might is that getting her jailed might have her released later on seeing as if she's jailed for stalking for instance then her jail time wouldn't really be that long. I think the maximum penalty in most countries are just a few months. However if she is jailed for tasering / raping the MC or especially with killing either Sarah or Bree then it would make less sense for her being let out.

But it might be that if she does something "light" or if the MC chooses to drop the charges with the addition of there being some way to rehabilitate her yandere way in the jail section before she is let out, it might be possible to get both in the future with new content.

He fix the lag?
Not yet at least far as I can tell. The game has never been laggy for me before but when I tried it out today it was laggy as heck, though it still seemed playable I decided to just put in on hold until next months update.

Oct 23, 2021
I don't like the Sam changes either and that one pic of Kleio where she tilts her head is awful. There are other faces people make that are hilariously bad, like the upset Sasha face, or the 'lewd' Minami face.
We are talking about the 'Big bro, you couldn't know that!' face, no? Minami looks like a cat when she's blushing :LOL:

In my humble opinion, the game definitely need a coherent characters design; sometimes a single character looks so different between the CGs, that make me think that there were created by people with different ideas about how this character should be looks. And the game it is not just a game development for few people and shared in a forum to be rating and to get an opinion about what need to be improved.

Malechai

Nov 30, 2020
So hit an annoying bug. Started Ng+ on latest version and shiori's lp15 event will not trigger. Don't know if anyone else has had this happen or has a work around for it.

Last edited:

Destyl

Mar 29, 2022
I need help. Palla is already 60/60, I gave her the flowers and it got marked as complete but when i buy "candies" from the bakery and give it to her, she get it but there is no dialogue and it doesn't get marked as complete. I'm at the point that giving it to her gives -2LP (since I tried 3 days in a row). There is a workaround?

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
So sad that the art of Angela(Mike's mum) couldn't have been with Bree instead since we know there will be no Mum x son content. When it was confirmed she was a Bree LI and I read art for her was in the game I couldn't have been more disappointed it was for another male character instead. If anyone here is into NTR stuff does that appeal to you?

Just confused at who the content is meant to be aimed at? Otherwise been loving the new changes overall.
Never understood NTR, and never will. I can understand cheating, but cannot understand how the significant other being cheated on or watching your love interrest being taken away does not result in some action, either revenge or some other action. NTR demands that the significant other (that is being cheated on etc.) have no agency and will of his own, and sits there, doing nothing to resolve his own situation, otherwise the cucks that like it cannot get their jollies off?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Never understood NTR, and never will. I can understand cheating, but cannot understand how the significant other being cheated on or watching your love interrest being taken away does not result in some action, either revenge or some other action. NTR demands that the significant other (that is being cheated on etc.) have no agency and will of his own, and sits there, doing nothing to resolve his own situation, otherwise the cucks that like it cannot get their jollies off?
Technically what happens with Angela is not NTR as she's not Mike's love interest ^^

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes