ancienttyrael

Jun 9, 2017
Only time I notice lag is running on potato gear either on my fire 10 tablet. Been zooming fine otherwise from my 5800x desktop and even from a pentium n6000 netbook. Guessing RenPY really needs that clock speed for whatever reason.

Nov 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to activate the beach event with Audry in the office harem since I take her on a date to the beach and it doesn't activate, I don't know what I'm doing wrong
jodi.png

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
They have now ruined both Kleo and Samantha with these terrible and completely unnecessary redesigns. Luckily for me, I won't have to see who they ruin next because I am dropping this game. It's honestly a shame because I actually really enjoyed this game, but I'm not going to keep playing after they ruin two of my favorites.
what happened?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
what happened?
They updated the art of some characters. The changes for Samantha isn't really all that big, unless she had another different look years ago that I haven't seen. Got pictures of them doing the same pose to make it easier to compare the old and the new.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The biggest change was for Kleio, sadly I couldn't find a big picture of her old look

Personally I never thought Kleio looked all that good in the old picture but the new look is also pretty meh, not quite sure what it is but her face just looks off to me. Might be cause she pretty much always looks annoyed / pissed or at least has a frown in her new look even when she's seemingly striking a pose to make the MC interested compared to her old look where she actually looked happy.

When it comes to Samantha again the changes are not that big however in her new look for some reason her hair now looks like a wig to me compared to her old look.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Do anyone know if there is an updated walkthrough?
There is not. Use the Wiki instead.

Is the Halloween Event repeatable?
(Not from personal experience but from answers in this thread) yes, it is.

Kleio got an art "update" some versions ago - guessing by his comments, Samantha just got one or very recently did. I'm a few versions behind.
The Sam update isn't as obvious, I possibly wouldn't have noticed if there weren't comments about it here. There was a comparison a couple pages ago, but I can't find it.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
They updated the art of some characters. The changes for Samantha isn't really all that big, unless she had another different look years ago that I haven't seen. Got pictures of them doing the same pose to make it easier to compare the old and the new.

The biggest change was for Kleio, sadly I couldn't find a big picture of her old look

Personally I never thought Kleio looked all that good in the old picture but the new look is also pretty meh, not quite sure what it is but her face just looks off to me. Might be cause she pretty much always looks annoyed / pissed or at least has a frown in her new look even when she's seemingly striking a pose to make the MC interested compared to her old look where she actually looked happy.

When it comes to Samantha again the changes are not that big however in her new look for some reason her hair now looks like a wig to me compared to her old look.
for sam it looks like her hair has a shadow underneath her hair

Oct 22, 2017

The new new face looks more simplified to me and less attractive. :/

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
soo you cant have both Kylie and Camila Foglio? I feel like there should be another way to meet camila after all the shit that happens with Dwayne and especially Lexi's storyline

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

The new Kleio somehow looks unnatural. There is something weird about her face. Like suffering from some syndrome or smthing. Cannot really put my finger on it. Maybe it is the nose?

Kyounshi

Feb 27, 2019
Is anyone else hitting game breaking bugs? For example, the home harem. If the sister moves in too soon, you can't progress at all and it kills the "quest". The stage I'm stuck on is sleeping with both the roommates in the shower. After sis moves in they're absolutely NEVER in the bathroom as the same time again. One would think it shouldn't be possible to even have her move in until the prerequisite stages are complete. That's just chaotic and disorganized. That's not the only one of these issues I've run into... there needs to be some SERIOUS restructuring done here. This is unfortunate, as the art style is pretty good, and the stories are interesting. It's just very frustrating to put in hours of work, only to hit yet another dead end or game breaker.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Ohhhhhhhh, for curiosity's sake how do you get that scene?
Those are the conditions:
- You need to have seen the during the Minami storyline
- You need to have seen either Bree's event or Bree's event
- Player must be male
- Player is on a date at the restaurant with either Bree (needs at least 170LP) or Minami (needs at least 180LP)
- Once the datescore reaches over 20% the event should trigger

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes