Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
Why does this game run like ass? I haven't played in over a year, and just tried running it on my PW with a Xeon, RTX 5000, and 32 gigs of ram. I get 10-16 frames when selecting dialogue choices.
Dude gets the equivalent of a used MX-5 every month and hasn't addressed optimization issues.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Game runs a little slower that it used to in the previous version i think.
Also what happened to Audry's Voice ? it sounds different. And Shiori used to have lines i thinks now its like she has no voice?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why does this game run like ass? I haven't played in over a year, and just tried running it on my PW with a Xeon, RTX 5000, and 32 gigs of ram. I get 10-16 frames when selecting dialogue choices.
Dude gets the equivalent of a used MX-5 every month and hasn't addressed optimization issues.
Because as of now those (frequently told) problems have an unknown reason. Apparently Andrealphus cannot replicate it, neither can I on my old rack, on my new pretty powerful PC or my intermediate laptop. Quite a few have issues, most don't. PC power isn't a variable in it because all kind of comments come from people with all kinds of computers.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Because as of now those (frequently told) problems have an unknown reason. Apparently Andrealphus cannot replicate it, neither can I on my old rack, on my new pretty powerful PC or my intermediate laptop. Quite a few have issues, most don't. PC power isn't a variable in it because all kind of comments come from people with all kinds of computers.
I had issues on my old laptop. It was still a decent rig but if I was running power-saver or eco-mode it just ran like molasses. Tweaking power settings towards 'balanced' or 'performance' might help if people are getting lag.

I don't understand why this game has an incest-tag. Which character has something to do with the main character here?
Minami. It is adopted-sister-cest

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
in the mike gameplay you can have sex with minami (your sister) and maybe next updates you can have sex with mike's mom
Dude, literally the previous page mentioned that Mother/Son stuff will never be happening because Andrealphus doesn't want it.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
How do you work down dominance points? These seem to be stuck at six for Sasha and talking to her about TV doesn't seem to have an effect on her KP.

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
I had issues on my old laptop. It was still a decent rig but if I was running power-saver or eco-mode it just ran like molasses. Tweaking power settings towards 'balanced' or 'performance' might help if people are getting lag.
My CPU power settings are tuned so my hands don't burn off, and my GPU fan produces enough thrust to make my computer neutrally buoyant.
Still get 10 frames when selecting an interaction with an NPC.

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
My CPU power settings are tuned so my hands don't burn off, and my GPU fan produces enough thrust to make my computer neutrally buoyant.
Still get 10 frames when selecting an interaction with an NPC.
Weird because this always ran just fine on my nearly 10 year old potato laptop.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
I gotta say that it struck me with this update that it's kinda weird that Sasha is now part of 4 different harems (or 5 if you count the fact that you can sort of be in a relationship with Sasha + Scottie) while Bree is still only part of the home harem still. This is also with the fact that Sasha is shown as being more of a dom while Bree is more of a sub. So it would probably make more sense for Bree to be in a harem then Sasha since you have to turn her into a sub before she will be okey with harems or even seeing the MC be intimate with other girls. I do know however that Bree can be the MC so she does have more content in total and I'm not trying to say there has to be more Bree content I just found it weird that with their personalities Bree is in 1 harem while Sasha is in 4 or 5 now.

I do think that there will be a future harem of Bree + Emma in the future however since Emma has shown an interest in Bree and is for instance okey or even seemingly happy if Bree is pregnant while your dating Emma.
A Bree and Ayesha harem could also make sense. Seeing as how you have to take Bree to Ayesha's show. Maybe they meet again later and hit it off. Maybe Shiori on the maid path.

Reactions: ShamblingKing
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes