Love & Sex: Second Base [v22.4.0a] [Andrealphus]
comprimido_.gif

DOWNLOAD: - -
ANOFILES : /
MIZDROP: -

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
3 to 5 static renders for a sex scene?,
I don't see the fun in this game. I think this game was created for precocious masturbators, ( sex scenes last 5- 6 seconds ). lol.
I recommend looking at Mia Khalifa's picture during 10 minutes and you'll get more action.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
How has this series gone for this long without an actual gallery besides that one mod thats horribly outdated?

BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
I stopped playing this game after Samantha's tits were ruined, but news of 3rd base has reignited interest. I hate the idea of real-time life sim gameplay, but much like this game I can grit my teeth and slog through the horrible event-trigger ballet to get the good parts.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
I don't see the fun in this game. I think this game was created for precocious masturbators, ( sex scenes last 5- 6 seconds ). lol.
I recommend looking at Mia Khalifa's picture during 10 minutes and you'll get more action.
People like writing + pictures. Other people like videos. Some like games. If it's not for you, then it's not for you.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yes, everybody would prefer some nice animations. However, there are these things called letters forming more complex things called words at the bottom of the screen, telling a story and conveying character and emotions. They can even create memories to be useful later. You should try reading them, totally different experience than just looking at pictures and rubbing your dick all the time.

How has this series gone for this long without an actual gallery besides that one mod thats horribly outdated?
Gallery did exist but was too difficult to maintain. Modders stepped up but gallery indeed was too difficult to maintain during development. Will probably come once the game is finished.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I think I encountered 2 bugs. I progressed Palla story to a point where I had to gift her candies but when I do the progress is not updated and i get -2 on her LP. Is there anything I can do? I kept giving her candies on different days and same thing.

2nd bug is with Audrey I got invited by her on a date then she was gone. On update tracker it says wait for her to come back to work. Now before she invited me out of nowhere to that date , I had another date planned with her for another day. and once she was gone, the I had to cancel the other date because it was crashing my game and so I had -10 on LP. Now with her gone I cant call nor meet to make max LP again so she can show up at work. So i guess this is broken and I'd have to start over.

Its really upsetting how easy the quests are bugging out with these random encounters that can throw off your planned schedules.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes