Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
monk_56 has posted 4 question about the content, now i will post 4 question about gameplay

1) What do you think about the tutorial and the beginning, is it lacking or does it need something more?

2) What do you think about the navigation as in move around the map?

3) If you could make one or two tweak on anything, what is it?

4) The preliminary work of reboot has already started, what improvement/changes do you guys expect?

Details according to dev about the reboot

1) Real time 3D fully animated top down sandbox life simulation

3) Revert to visual novel mode for dialogues

2) Time will progress with a mix of real time and after every action

3) Genres and fetishes will stay the same as second base

4) Reboot is being develop using unity

5) the price tag for the game will unfortunately be increase due to cost and resource of 3d

6) Nothing exactly will be the same

Example of 3D reboot from 1 and 2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unity..... So Android users are fucked ok. Someone correct if I'm wrong but aren't Unity games impossible to run on Android?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
We still have a year of work on second base but we are already working on the next game (third base) in parallel because we don't want to have too much of a content gap between them ^^

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
We still have a year of work on second base but we are already working on the next game (third base) in parallel because we don't want to have too much of a content gap between them ^^
Well i hope u people wont gone to big ending up,overwhelmed by everything

helpeples

Mar 18, 2020
Are there any plans to add more CG to the Christmas office party event? it's already implied that Dwayne fucks whatever girl you don't defend (I just want even more Shiori scenes cuz she's my fav).

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Are there any plans to add more CG to the Christmas office party event? it's already implied that Dwayne fucks whatever girl you don't defend (I just want even more Shiori scenes cuz she's my fav).
Cherie is incoming for the party :)
And yeah some Dwayne NTR could be nice to make the NTR haters go KABOOM!
It would be avoidable ofc so that the sensible people can enjoy the game however they want ^^

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
would there ever be a possibility of having an option to have your gf sleep with rich dudes so you can rob them?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Okay, seem to have found a couple of bugs in v22.4.

- While working, there's no promotion when the meter gets to 100% (currently earning $6000 each slot)
- While on a date, gifts are not affecting the score with the girls

Reactions: snegge

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
I'll take great boobs and cum physics over Android any day :D
Please, please, please do some A-B testing on art styles before you get too invested in the new game's art direction. Some 3D looks absolutely horrifying. Other 3D looks good, but requires stellar lighting and set design to avoid that uncanny dead global illumination look.

Honestly, I think anime-styled or otherwise cartoon 3D is a far safer bet. Producing those models are far quicker and because they're simplified humans, their stylization doesn't vary too much.

If you go realistic though, I really do think you should have test renders. Ask the audience which looks better. Try out different shaders. Try out different models. Find somebody very productive on girl design if you're going to asset buy, otherwise things will look very disjointed when you have multiple models from multiple unrelated artists.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes