Oct 23, 2021
This is how I found it was using my internet.

None that I recall.
Probably the game is trying to connect to Patron or Subscribestar to check for updates; it's supposed that we get the game from those platforms, and as they are labeled by Windows as 'trusted sites' (or something like that), you don't get a notification about it.

In any case, you should block the game to access Internet.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Yes the game is checking our website to see if there is an update and allow people to download it directly from the game.

Reactions: Forgotted
May 19, 2021
Would be fun to know some of peoples favorite in the game. See if I can start some conversation!

1) Favorite Gal and why?

2) If you could add one character to the home harem who would it be?

3) If you could make one totally new harem who would be in it?

4) Which character are you dying to have more narrative?
KUMA-CHAN!

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Someone said that Sasha is in all the harems and...they're right, seriously, more girls need work. The Pixie Harem is a logical developtment and yet is very incomplete
Not that into Klieo myself, but I LOOVE Morgan so I'd be down for some pixie harem events.

Oct 23, 2021
I wonder what exactly mean with 'schedule' on the randomness setting. I mean, what make it different from the turned off option. As far I check, the girls have the same time schedule in both options.

ultra543

Jun 20, 2017
you got to make Samantha enter non-exclusive relationship which can only be achieve by increasing her KP to 75 or more but her max KP is 50 and the only way to increase Samantha max KP is to pursue revenge path on Samantha story otherwise she will leave the game regardless whether you friend zoning her or not if you still doing the Sasha and Lexi event.
so sad i think i am cant do that know, since i am with a max value of love in 100,

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Is there any quick way to disable this? Very much prefer that my computer is talking to as few motherships as possible...
There is no way to disable it except editing the code, we just compare your version to the latest one and don't keep anything anyway.
You can still block it in your firewall.
If our paying patrons request that we add a way to disable it in the options we will add it.

Reactions: Forgotted
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes