babudoglio

Jan 31, 2021
I need a hand. the run with Ayesha is bugged and from the guide I do not see the various steps. through a walkthrough I took a few steps, up to the appointment at the mall. now I don't know what to do with her also I would need to know at this point how many LP she should have or she is bugged that too

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I just used the cheat menu, didn't want too at first but not worth it to start over because of something like this.
i already have the cheat menu, what do i need to do?
In case you didn't cheat in your playthrough, I would suggest marrying a girl (any girl) if possible to get a new game plus, thus reducing the grind without having to resort to the cheat menu. It saves a bit of time and feels (to me) more like "really playing the game".

Reactions: monk_56

babudoglio

Jan 31, 2021
But why use a cheat menu if you can edit a save file? You can add money, love point, work progress, item in you inventory

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But why use a cheat menu if you can edit a save file? You can add money, love point, work progress, item in you inventory
One point is: an in game cheat menu doesn't let you enter game breaking numbers or flags. Second is: it is close at hand, no need for other software, no need for finding the relevant files. Just a bit more convenient.

Reactions: Muityek and monk_56

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
The cheat menu just alters stats, which is quite safe compared to using an editor. Using an editor to change flags in the game will have a knock-on effect that will fuck up your game, sooner rather than later.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
i already have the cheat menu, what do i need to do?
Ik changed her values to 100 before the harem dialogue, afterwards I set them back. I think KP is most important.

In case you didn't cheat in your playthrough, I would suggest marrying a girl (any girl) if possible to get a new game plus, thus reducing the grind without having to resort to the cheat menu. It saves a bit of time and feels (to me) more like "really playing the game".
I see cheating as a last resort, I didn't want to start over just for one girl. The game is way too long for that

I think you should only edit saves when necessary because you have the change to mess things up, cheats are a bit saver to mess with.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Would be fun to know some of peoples favorite in the game. See if I can start some conversation!

1) Favorite Gal and why?

2) If you could add one character to the home harem who would it be?

3) If you could make one totally new harem who would be in it?

4) Which character are you dying to have more narrative?
monk_56 has posted 4 question about the content, now i will post 4 question about gameplay

1) What do you think about the tutorial and the beginning, is it lacking or does it need something more?

2) What do you think about the navigation as in move around the map?

3) If you could make one or two tweak on anything, what is it?

4) The preliminary work of reboot has already started, what improvement/changes do you guys expect?

Details according to dev about the reboot

1) Real time 3D fully animated top down sandbox life simulation

3) Revert to visual novel mode for dialogues

2) Time will progress with a mix of real time and after every action

3) Genres and fetishes will stay the same as second base

4) Reboot is being develop using unity

5) the price tag for the game will unfortunately be increase due to cost and resource of 3d

6) Nothing exactly will be the same

Example of 3D reboot from 1 and 2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
1) What do you think about the tutorial and the beginning, is it lacking or does it need something more?

4) The preliminary work of reboot has already started, what improvement/changes do you guys expect?
1) Actually pretty fine, the issue is that a lot of the content is actually locked behind events that depend of how much you go to Work, which effectively makes replays to be exhaustingly repetitive.

2) NEEDS IMPROVEMENT

3) Better navigation, shortcuts during NG+

4) Dunno, I would prefer a sequel starring a whole new cast. I love the characters of this game, it would be nice to see the same format as Love and Sex in a whole new game, as I think Love and Sex is already a top game

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Everything of course with a grain of salt since it's been quite a while I started this game anew, and I can never really repeat that experience.

I think it sets you up well enough to go exploring and have fun and some success. Some parts you'll still have to figure out (more on that later) but that's par for the course for every game.

After a couple of (in game) days you should know where everything is and not be confused anymore. However, there are still spots which could run more smoothly. E. g. if you want to start the day with a shower it's "living room"-"hallway"-"shower", so three clicks to just get to the place. After that two more clicks to get to the kitchen for breakfast. While I get that certain rooms may be needed to trigger certain events, I do think some streamlining should be possible.

While I think not everything being handed on a silver platter is fine, some stuff is pretty esoteric. One non obvious choice - you're out of the Shiori part. Buy the wrong car? Well, Kleio stays limited. A bit more forgiveness in these instances would be fine since not everything is obvious to figure out (without resorting to the wiki) on your own.

Tbh, right now I don't really care. I am still on second base ;)

Reactions: Mr.Heartbeat

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Do you guys play this update by update? I dropped the game after the third time of starting over due to save breaking updates. That was over an year ago I guess. Just wondering if they are still shitty at save compatibility?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I gotta say that it struck me with this update that it's kinda weird that Sasha is now part of 4 different harems (or 5 if you count the fact that you can sort of be in a relationship with Sasha + Scottie) while Bree is still only part of the home harem still. This is also with the fact that Sasha is shown as being more of a dom while Bree is more of a sub. So it would probably make more sense for Bree to be in a harem then Sasha since you have to turn her into a sub before she will be okey with harems or even seeing the MC be intimate with other girls. I do know however that Bree can be the MC so she does have more content in total and I'm not trying to say there has to be more Bree content I just found it weird that with their personalities Bree is in 1 harem while Sasha is in 4 or 5 now.

I do think that there will be a future harem of Bree + Emma in the future however since Emma has shown an interest in Bree and is for instance okey or even seemingly happy if Bree is pregnant while your dating Emma.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Do you guys play this update by update? I dropped the game after the third time of starting over due to save breaking updates. That was over an year ago I guess. Just wondering if they are still shitty at save compatibility?
There was one game save breaking update around the time you describe, not since. However, since the stories are sometimes tweaked a little, paths may close in specific circumstances and you'd have to restart if you want to take them.

If you had more than one update breaking saves that'd be out of the ordinary but probably too late to hunt for reasons.

I need a android update.......does the developer release the app version or is it the modding community?
The developer releases them, however there's not regularily people uploading them here.

When I checked out months ago, the female MC route had much less content. Is this still the case? :unsure:
"Much less" is still the case and will stay that way - Andrealphus stated, IIRC, in the finished game Bree's content will be about a third of Mike's. It's slowly expanding however, but the 1/3rd ratio is still a long way off.

Reactions: radohak

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I don't play this update by update instead I usually play it with a few months between play, since I got this bought on steam I get each update if I wanted to so I could in theory see something new pretty much each week but I would probably burn myself out if I would do that since some updates results in you having to restart the game if you wanna see everything.

Which in fact is pretty much what I do every time I pick up the game, though I always play the game in NG+++ pretty much. Been about 2-3 months since I really played last so was thinking of maybe playing it again with this monthly update or the next one.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes